I'm 6'4 185 lbs, been lifting a while but am stuck at this weight

I'm 6'4 185 lbs, been lifting a while but am stuck at this weight.
I'm always eating around 3,200 calories a day.
If I need more calories, does it matter totally where they come from? I feel like I'm just burning all the calories and not gaining any weight at this point. Eating 200 grams of protein is already tough enough, finding a way to eat more calories with protein sounds impossible.
Can my calories come from anything? As long as I don't over do it (maybe get around 3,700 calories)

Attached: demirose.jpg (1413x1793, 320K)

A gallon of milk a day got me from 180 to 210.

Attached: 097457867.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Made for Associated Press

That's literally what they call "dirty bulking," man. It's nothing new. And yeah, you can do it. Sometimes if you eat a lot of garbage it's more a hindrance than a help to your health, but you'll bulk up all the same.

>Eating 200 grams of protein is already tough enough
What? I get 220g on my 1600 kcal cutting diet.

Peanuts man. High in calories and decent protein.

Up fats.

Based

Unironically SS + GOMAD

3000kcal got me from 185 to 205-210. 3500kcal got me to 220-225. I'm 6'5". You're not counting your calories properly - unless you're extremely active, in which case, just eat more

What were your macros?

I'm 6'5" as well hovering 200-205 rn eating 40%carbs, 40%protein, 20% fat at about 3000 calories. I'm an ex fatty that fasted his way down to sub 180lbs so I'm scared of gaining any fat

Attached: 1534018929014.jpg (720x720, 140K)

what do you eat?

Daily
>1lb of Chicken
>4oz of Pork (tenderloin)
>2.25oz of Mozzarella cheese (part-skim)
>4 eggs
>4oz Broccoli
>10oz Spinach
On Sunday I replace the meat with 1lb of beef liver

Drink at least one gallon of whole milk a day. This is known as GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day). You are to drink this milk in addition to eating three high protein meals. Your goal is to take in as many calories as humanly possible. It is literally impossible to overeat when trying to gain muscle. Science has proven that whole milk is even more effective for building muscle than steroids.

Next, buy the book Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and follow the workout plans religiously. The important thing is to squat every single workout. The stronger your legs are, the stronger your upper body will be. Never neglect this training or do more sets than the book calls for.

Lastly, shun cardio at all costs. You're literally just burning up all your muscle tissue. Cardio is for girls. Men lift weights and drink whole milk. Follow this advice to a T and within 4 months, your physique will be so impressive it will surpass your wildest imagination.

tl;dr: SS + GOMAD

Attached: 12 weeks SS + GOMAD.png (1201x802, 1.7M)

>Science has proven that whole milk is even more effective for building muscle than steroids.
Gonna need a source on that dog. And I swear it causes acne in me, but that I haven't had it since before I was cured on Accutane, so idk.

>milk causes acne
>sterois causes acne
coincidence?

Woah, it all makes sense now.

>be lactose intolerant
>live in greece
>never found lactose free milk

my brah almost all supermarkets in Greece have lactose-free milk at least in the past 3+ years I've been intolerant myself.

The best solution though is to skip the milk and eat the cow. I eat whole fish for calcium.

>clearly the worst photoshop of the month
Try GOMAD, OP.

Didn't count macros other than protein. Once I was hitting 200g+ of protein a day, I filled the rest in with as best quality fats and carbs as I could.

You're going to gain some fat. Once you accept this, you are free to gain. Once you've topped off, you can do a small cut to lose the extra weight.

I'm 187lbs 5"9 and I'm still easily gaining weight. You should just eat more.

> If I need more calories, does it matter totally where they come from?

They should be protein sources.

> Eating 200 grams of protein is already tough enough,

Seriously? You can drink 100g of whey protein in a single shake.

Unironically this. Add in a dirty calorie source at the end of the day to pop you over the hump.

good fucking god

Attached: 1545643731553.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

Everything you said is ok until you dissed cardio
I do cardio and eat almost exactly how you said and put on 20 pounds in the last 3 months