30+ Thread

30+ Thread

Thinking about getting a cat. Are there any cat ladies around? Does having a cat work in place of friends or family?

Attached: 30+.png (685x689, 8K)

Get the cat OP they are nice to have around but wont give you attention if you seek it, let it come to you and get a kitten

I've had cats my whole life, now I don't want anymore of them, cats die. You don't get attached to things that will die in your lifetime. But hey you do you

They die that quickly?

Sometimes, they usually live longer than dogs, like between 15-20 on average I'd say. I'm just thinking long term

>I'm just thinking long term
Never getting a cat again? How many cats did you have?

At least 10 I'd say, had a lot of cats

That's a lotta cats. How many at one time?

>How many at one time?
3 tops

...were you trying to compensate for something or do you love cats that much?

Those were all cats my mom got, I never got a single one on my own

How long does it take to housetrain a cat?

I have a cat, but I also have two friends and in a relationship. There's no point talking about it though, just pointing out that having a cat affects literally nothing. I'll never not have a cat.

>You don't get attached to things that will die in your lifetime.
You mean "You don't *want* to get attached to...."?

Weird how these threads are the most attention whorerish and immature on the whole board, probably something to do with people literally thinking that being a wizard means they know a thing or two about things or are ascetic which in turn leads them back to the 15 year old livejournal-scribbing attention whore level. This is an anonymous board and over 30 is a little late to be drawing attention to yourself lol, especially when like the underages who post here you really aren't doing all that badly (inb4 muh dead end job)
>t. pushing 30, never leave house without mommy or daddy and still about as convinced by blogposting as ever

>You mean "You don't *want* to get attached to...."?
Yeah that's what I meant

They should be trained by the mother by the time you get them to at least know they have to poop somewhere separate. The mother teaches them all the basic stuff they need to learn like cleaning themselves and stuff. Then she starts pushing them out of the "nest" at 6-7 months and gets pissed off at them being around still.

>especially when like the underages who post here you really aren't doing all that badly
The underages or us?

>just pointing out that having a cat affects literally nothing
What else is there to fill the lack of friends then if not pets?

The zoomers are gonna be fine, those motherfuckers can't fail unless they want to (obviously not including mentally and physically ill zoomers).

There a specific type of cat that I should look for?

What exactly makes these threads last or not last? A really negative OP?

That definitely significantly factors into it.

If you get a pet get one that they won't ask any money for or you'll be supporting (animal) slavery.

Attached: 1a014854.jpg (847x565, 97K)

You mean an animal shelter or something?

Maybe I'll try again if this sinks. As pathetic as it sounds, the previous one sorta uplifted my spirits for a day.

Yes and no. Sometimes "animal shelters" ask for money, because all they are doing is making off money from the pets they capture.

where I live outdoor cats often get run over by cars or killed by foxes. I guess indoor cats live longer on average?

>killed by foxes
There's foxes in my area but I never heard of one killing a cat. Regardless I just want a cat to keep me company so an indoor cat would suit me fine.

Well the thread is sinking, my mood is sinking, stupid threads like exist. Like legit being momentarily "not depressed" for a day was a bad thing. I should've ruined my mood yesterday.