Have you ever been told you that you smell?

Have you ever been told you that you smell?
How did it make you feel?

Attached: 37D0B6D8-8DBF-443B-92C4-1C7839DD225C.jpg (860x1214, 351K)

the only times ive been told i smell bad i have a reasonable excuse. i generally smell pretty neutral/good on a good day.

im so glad there are people who call out you fucks for not bathing

Ive only ever been told I smell good, basic hygiene is one of the easiest things you can do. Like nigga how hard is it to shower 3 times a week and wear deodorant

>tfw no musky hairy gf who lets me bury my face into her stinky pits after a workout

Literally keeps me up at night bros.

Yes sometimes when I've showered every day. I sweat when nervous and am always nervous.

I've been told plenty a times that I smell like an ashtray or sometimes even a stingey bar. Can't say I give a shit

let me smell your balls user

It made me feel like taking a shower because I'm not a disgusting loser with poor hygiene like most of the people on this board seem to be.

Nah, can't say I'd be into some sweaty guy inhaling my nut sweat. Sounds pretty fucking gay

when my best friend first got a gf we used to hang out together
whenever i was around her, she kept asking 'can you smell BO?', insinuating it was me (to be frank i was a teenage boy so i probably did smell)
anyway i stopped hanging out with them and even after they broke up i didn't talk to my friend again beyond saying occasionally saying 'hi' to him

Attached: images.png (226x223, 6K)

>Shower 3 times a week
We're not all you, ya cunt. I shower 2 times, sometimes 3 times per day and still end up smelling having people wanna move from me on the bus because I smell so bad.

You just have it easy, cunt!

>Shower 7 times a week.
>Change my pillow every week to avoid acne.
>Hydrate my skin with some useless product and wash it with water.
>Change shirts every 2-3 days and switch pants every week.

I can't stand smelly people literally the most repulsive thing about a person
is a lack of discipline in the most basic form of living.

tfw I've been told I smell nice

Attached: 12345654325435243.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Yes, when I was in middle school. I told my mom I couldn't go to school because all my clothes smelled like mildew when they weren't put in the dryer fast enough after being washed.
She said no and everyone in the class could smell my disgusting clothes. I pretended to be sick to get out, the nurse called her and she wasted time and money having to come pick me up because she was being unreasonable about it that morning. That was embarrassing as fuck.

Attached: 8274.jpg (180x280, 16K)

Yeah. I was like "whoah, totally forgot to take a shower".

My breath smells like shit whatever I do, so are teeth a bit yellowish, however I brush them.
I hate it.

>feel like being somewhat productive
>2pm, just got up, smell like sweat and ass reeks of shit
>don't want to shower, just want to do some laundry
>roommates are home and would be disgusted at my current state if I went upstairs

I'm getting my own apartment with in suite washer and dryer. I want to be stinky as fuck without the guilt trip of doing daily chores.

I have a really bad story.

>be me, 14
>sit next to some roastie
>lets call her Lisa
>shower every 2nd day
>calls me out in entire class that I smell
>niggawhut.jpg
>demands that she gets a seat somewhere else
>mfw she tries to explain to me that she cant concentrate if im there becuase of my smell
>never been so ashamed of my life

Attached: 1532851849877.jpg (1333x1579, 88K)

Only after gym class or something during high school or whenever I get home from work. Otherwise I try to maintain good hygiene.

Perhaps see a dentist about it. Try to floss often if you don't already.

that made me laugh thanks

I've only been told I smell good a few times.
Didn't think much of it.

Thanks, I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your waitresses

Want to talk about how girls are ruining your life? Join at discord..gg/j89jBK (ignore the extra dot) where e thots are no more

>shilling your shitcord server in an unrelated thread

Attached: schnapp.jpg (736x926, 262K)

When I first started high school, I used to leave my clothes out the night before school so I could wake up and get dressed right away so I could get out on time. First week of school, my cat pissed on my clothes and I didn't know until I got on the bus to go to school. The whole bus ride, people were complaining about how much I smelled and they were all crying. Then I went to my Homeroom and First Period classes and people were all complaining and telling me to get away from them. So I just left the class without telling anybody, used a payphone to call my mom, and went home without telling anybody.

That set the stage for how high school went for me. The first thing people got to know me as was the smelly cat piss guy.

Yes someone told me my breath is bad and then I proceeded to breathe into their face after which they said what the fuck

am obsessively self aware about my smell, can't leave the house unless I shower and spray antiperspirant. I'm not really sure what my bo smells like anymore.

Attached: 1536404457213.png (446x365, 195K)

i agree with user here, its a pretty basic thing
if you don't clean yourself you're either:
1.) unable to because you're literally retarded to the point where you can't, which is fine because its not your fault and we gotta cut retards a break
or
2.) too lazy/can't be bothered to do it in which case it is your fault and everyone should give you shit for it

Yes.
It made me feel like I smelled bad. So I took a shower and brushed my teeth and chewed some peppermint.Then the problem somehow magically disappeared.

Grow thicker skin if it bothers you. Smell is something you do, not something you are, and can easily be fixed. Only girls would take it as a personal attack.

>tfw no musky slob bf/gf

Attached: 1546838461992.jpg (990x1400, 169K)

A friend told me I smell like her boyfriend, asked me what cologne I used, told her that I don't use any.

I smelled like shit in school, because I'd fap and cum into my pants, because I masturbated by putting my dick in-between hips at all time. I was told I'm stink, but more rarely than I should've. Luckily I learned to fap with my hands eventually. I never learned good hygiene until it was too late though, I mean I started washing myself everyday only a week ago. I'm not a virgin, oddly enough.

>tfw no bf who goes at least days between showers
>tfw no bf who lets me sniff and rim his butthole after he's finished exercising on a hot day
>tfw no bf who lets me bury my face in his slick-with-sweat, hairy armpits
>tfw no bf who lets me bask in his cockstink
>tfw no bf who purposefully doesn't wash after using his dick and makes me clean his cheese

Attached: 1526282051664.jpg (1067x1100, 1.38M)

No.
But my ex used to text me saying she misses me and is sleeping on the side of the bed I was sleeping in because it smells like me.
I always shower and put on EDT and spray before going out just incase.

These days I do smell because I'll go 1 - 2 weeks without washing anything because I'm too depressed to bother most of the time.
I also don't leave the house anymore so nobody apart from me can smell me anyway.

Use smart mouth. I had the same issue and since I started using that shit I don't even wake up anymore with morning breath. Also never told I stink. Rather gross girls keep trying to smell me and my hair since the shampoo I use smells really strong of strawberries and it's the only thing that works from me getting itchy scalp.

I'd do it on the condition you did the same and we could be pigs together.

Attached: 1527736834580.jpg (850x1200, 371K)

I'd do it all the time if I could. The only reason I don't is because sometimes I have to leave the house.

Attached: 1534648353927.jpg (1000x1417, 1.33M)

I do it when I don't have to leave as well. Otherwise I take care of myself. It sounds intimate like that, like a forbidden secret only for a partner.

Attached: 1516629532941.jpg (723x935, 456K)

Tell me how gross you get and what scents you enjoy.

Attached: 1518223933955.jpg (1280x1814, 390K)

What color is your earwax? This question goes for the other anons in this thread too. I read there's a correlation between dark earwax and bad body odor.
Mine was open yellow for roughly 20 years, later turned to white/transparent. Once i told my friend i didn't shower for 3 weeks and he was surprised because i didn't smell at all.

When I don't have to leave the house I'll avoid showering. If I have to wash my hair I'll get in and wash it but avoid my pits, crotch, and ass. My armpits stain my shirts and have that nose tingling scent. My favorites are sweaty balls and unwashed ass. I like fingering my butt while jerking off and frantically sniffing the ripe, sweet stench. Cum/cock musk never really goes away when you don't shower but its quite sweet as well.

Attached: 1530657393960.jpg (818x1200, 211K)

Hot. I do the same, although it's kind of embarrassing if I exercise and it leaves a stain and I have to leave my room. Still, it's well worth it when it comes time to jerk off and you can breathe it all in.

Have a Discord?

Attached: 1541419478171.jpg (600x800, 88K)

Yes I have, high school teacher told gym teacher in taking a shower. A hospital out patient gave me hints to take showers. I take showers everyday.

I forgot to mention, sniffing underwear stains and the crotch/ass areas is great too. I do, post yours if you want me to add you.

Attached: 1543709108589.png (1551x2133, 1.66M)

H*ck#3827

What type of stains? Regrettably, I don't get any unless I exercise and drench them, and then after a while it's not so much a stain but a lingering musk. Or if I splurt semen out and fail to clean up.

Attached: 1542426577231.jpg (1075x1518, 310K)

I have and it's kind of a phobia at this point- it basically crushed my self esteem to dust in my highschool years, despite showering ~20 times per week and wearing various desodorants and parfumes. The next "you smell" from a girl will probably result in a murder-suicide so I've completely closed off myself due to how cripplingly painful this is for me at this point and how inadequate and subhuman I feel, compared to other people.

Yeah in high school. Was already a social outcast. I mean I did put on deodorant but I had less of a reason than the normies and would forget.

do my feet look smelly?

Attached: my feets.jpg (644x482, 35K)

No you don't, take care of yourself.

Deformed fuck, stop writing to me

why do you hate feet

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

That turned me off, like what the fuck are those even

dark italian feet

Attached: awoo sad.gif (600x400, 63K)