Rate me Jow Forums?

I've been lifting for a few months now and I think I'm looking a lot better! Yes im a >girl btw xD
but pls give serious criticism!
My routine is
squats 3x10
curls 3x10
tricep pushdowns 3x10
3 times a week

Attached: 20190414_214218.jpg (752x988, 670K)

Race?

lol white
but why does that matter?

Body looks good. It's all about the face for me. I hope you're aesthetic looking.

>but why does that matter?
You new to this site?

timestamp?

based on this pic alone, 7/10 but the face makes or breaks it. also i like your fashion sense

>obligatory post ass

Post tits or gtfo with your larp

We know you're looking for attention, you'd probably get more of it by posting on a different board.

>girl
dont lie

Because now I wanna dump my seed in you
A/S/L

>but pls give serious criticism!

I like your body, maybe a little fatter would be cool

You look alright I guess. Hard to tell. Routine is trash, read the sticky

this is definitely a bloke larping.

Don't know what you looked like before. If i was a >girl all I'd do would be deadlifts, squats, barbell hip thrusts, pushups, cardio, and crunches.

You look good tho.

Tits or gtfo

You look wonderful, brooke. I would advise you to be more careful in posting your pics online next time though.

Attached: Lmfao.jpg (1080x1667, 1.08M)

>pretending to be a girl
>all these virgins replying when there’s been no tits or even a time stamp
The Chan really has become reddit 2.0

To think some fatass that knows this girl is using her to larp on this board. Really pathetic

LMAOOO

Attached: 088234281c8e63ef00affe016d1522fa630d0e81.gif (454x479, 124K)

She just dropped to a 6

is this reality?

Attached: tenor.gif (160x120, 457K)

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Its even worse than that, sadly. Thread makes me really evaluate why I waste my time browsing this trash

wow she looks like the kind of girl who says she hates drama

The only reasonable response

Please delete that. Do you know me from somewhere?

Okay, this is epic!

Attached: 1542160112093.jpg (125x125, 3K)

UH OH

White isn't a race. What's your race?

404 when

Oh no no no no no no

You look like you smoke a pound a day. God damn.

Attached: lmfao.png (1366x768, 827K)

Routine seems a bit oversimplified, isn't that boring?

My gf has been on:
A
- Bar snatch warmup 20
- Dl 2x4
- Press 3x6
- Hip thrust 3x6
- Pulldown 3x6

B
- Barclean warmup 20
- Sumo Dl 4x6
- Bp 3x6
- Pendlay row 3x6
- Lunges 3x8

So far, the progress is great

Attached: bd215b8af19ac1799b99c86da303ad4d.jpg (500x483, 97K)

im from houston too

Same. Let’s go find and rape her.

PLEASE TOUCH MY PENIS IM SO LONELY AND HORNY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sa here can I come over and help?

A skirt like that doesn't seem very practical.

Grow your hair and ditch the purple lipstick.

You'd become an 8/10 once you do. Add slightly more fat for that perfect hourglass body built for making babies, solid 9.5/10 once you do.

She got nice tiddies.

Containment is that way

I'm high as holy fucking wealth but I would bend you over, yeah

Ayoooo galleria/uptown area here

Cry more nig.

damn wtf that shit is nasty

Listen here little baby, post Boi Pucci now
>Mfw thinking of the natty lickaroo

You're not gonna pass so just give up and post bussy

Attached: IMG_0163.png (750x903, 283K)

God damn. WoodBury.
This user is right.You've got some nice hips and if you didn't try to look like everyone else you'd be almost a dime.

Everyone cares about race

no need to cover your face here baby were all gentlemen

also you are stunning simply stunning

i love your hair and your face and your fashion and your body

your lips look beautiful too

by the way, you just commited an illegal crime

i advise you to delete that before you get traced and arrested

As opposed to a legal crime?
Stupid bitch

Gtfo faggot

tits or gtfo

I’m so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 9ACDD612-A5BB-4BA7-B6EF-447FCA223351.jpg (462x461, 35K)

I’m so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

Lmao, do you know where you are? Jow Forums runs the mafia, faggot

You're fat and the dyke hair drops you to 2/10. You're something I'd pump and dump and put the memory of it deep in the back where I wouldn't remember it.

Looks like jar jar binks.

Attached: Jar_Jar_SWSB.png (480x615, 585K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-001237_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 671K)

>that fucking room
Clean your mess fatty.

What a attention whore

400m

misa like suck cock

I like your haircut.

you look like shit and judging from your arms and leg skin you look old too. face hidden so rating is probably_a_tranny/10

>taskbar at the top

the fuck user?

WTF is wrong with your face ?

Attached: 1553841675704.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>mfw i think about her hurting too

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

>brown hair
>white
Sure thing jada

Attached: 1503891283817.png (573x665, 451K)

Mayorbubbles I wanna tickle your panty hamster

>I BACK TRACED IT!

Attached: JSlaughter.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Yeah it’s pretty much over. Once in a while there’s a good thread but everyone responding to this obviously fake post shows how bad the board has gotten

There’s no way that pic is actually the one posting it and even if she is quit sucking women’s dicks when they beg for attention jesus christ

Boy do I have some bad news for you

Clean your room you slob

Attached: 5122D205-D794-4E99-A60B-C7D7E86675A6.jpg (640x491, 19K)

>what is reverse image search
NEVER post pics of yourself here even if you cover your face and shit or cia niggers will come and i'll have to run them over again.

human, you eugenics moron

all those jew products, get rid of them and never buy them again.

Clean your room

This is 100% not her posting guise.

>White
Ahh a self hating hispanic I see.

Tfw Jannies don't give a shit. Gotta love Jow Forums