Incel from youtube

This guy's a retard. Look at his skin. I wondered, before, how he could possibly be an incel, but now it's pretty clear--he's just totally lacking in basic social and life skills. He just did a seven-day water fast, and he keeps going on about this nasty shit called kombucha which has no established health benefits. Meh.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 2.33.24 PM.png (1392x1354, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAoo9iw3QAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he's a mentalcel

Congratulations of your investigatory skills. If you never developed the most basic social skills then you're fucked for life.

mentalcels are fakecels, kys cancer mofo kid

can you develop life skills later in life? if so, how?

>he's not like me reeeeeee get out
You are the cancer that makes incel communities complete garbage. They all turn on each other and destroy themselves because they can't stand seeing another with a life one micron better.

Crabs in a bucket bIox

He is not very smart and falls for a lot of bullshit, but he's overall a decently nice guy and when his skin clears he looks pretty good. I think he's just unable to have a normal conversation with a female and so he's fucked for life. He's also always going on about his nose because he's mentally fucked.

>I think he's just unable to have a normal conversation with a female and so he's fucked for life
How do you know?
> He's also always going on about his nose because he's mentally fucked
I heard him mention this only once and wtf'd a bit but forgot about it til just now. Dude's nose could not be more normal, it's probably more attractive than 75% of noses, not that that means anything

I literally offered that guy to get laid and he denied, because blah-blah-blah society controls men through sex yada-yada. so he's a volcel actually.

don' expect me to know about your personal eceleb.
gib link

What a fucking faggot. Join at discord..gg/j89jBK (ignore the extra dot) to talk about this dirty incel white trash douchebag whose a virgin

cOLD mOLD on a sLATE pLATE

>I literally offered that guy to get laid and he denied
or maybe he's not a faggot

there have been discussion threads about him lateIy
youtube.com/watch?v=vAoo9iw3QAg

Don't know why you're trying to keep this thread alive, it's clearly not gaining any real steam.

there's also no such thing as volcel. that's just called celibacy

so
why did you bump it fren
?

Not very likely unless you're still young as there is a point of no return. People become set in their ways and change is almost impossible unless it's forced. Every incel I've seen goes on a cycle of hope and despair until it's finally too late and they finally loose it altogether.

>People become set in their ways and change is almost impossible unless it's forced
Sounds like it's still elective, though.

My 30+ thread is dying and this thread is tangentially related, so why not?

How much later are we talking about?

I offered him my gf lol, pretty cucked, but she is 50yo(I just told him she is mature) and we are friends with benefits rather than a couple. I felt sorry for the guy and he just replied to me with this blackpill shit, he is absolutely not willing to make a compromise, he will never find trade wife with such attitude or most likely it's just cowardice, I was actually offered arranged sex when I was around 18 and denied it because I got scared.

>trade
trad

>offers his gf for sex
>his 50yo gf
>his 50yo fwb
Not to praise the incel but it sounds like he has standards that don't include insane offers from lunatics on the internet

He is 31, I just said she is mature and didn't told him we still have sex, he'd probably assume she is 45 or something, so the age gap is normal. It's his attitude when he is sheltered from new things and adventures, these are core masculine values, so it's unlikely anyone will find him interesting and no one is going to even pityfuck him because he won't ask.

Get the fuck out discordfag