Have you ever been robbed at gunpoint?

Have you ever been robbed at gunpoint?

Attached: 1518900408215.png (533x1007, 413K)

No, knifepoint? yes

no but my cousin was with a few of his buddies, they all gave him their wallets and phones and the guys ran off, later they got their shit back because stupid criminals took the phones

Yea. I gave the guy my stuff and when he started to make a run for it I pulled my own gun and killed him. I ended up getting charged with murder and went to jail for it.

Attached: 1503361496332.png (1439x1217, 1.14M)

How many years was that fren?

10 years. It could've been worse if I had a criminal record.

Attached: 1521397100599.jpg (1200x673, 74K)

That doesn't sound too bad. Are the stories about dropping the soap true?

No. I'd worry more about a knife.

Three times, I'm naive and live a weird life. Only one of them had me actually afraid for my life, and he got the least from me (street mugging.) The other gentlemen were perfectly professional for armed robbers.

>boyfriend and I are mugged and raped at gun point
>later on he geta arrested for setting it up.

>Attempted robbery at knife-point.
I actually got stabbed by the guy because I wouldn't give him anything. It was winter and I was bundled up because of my work, so luckily the knife was mostly stopped. Grabbed his arm after that so he couldn't retrieve the knife, and I just started punching his face until he ran off.

I don't live around the shitty neighborhood where it happened anymore, but I still carry a knife around with me on the off chance it happens again.

What a fucking gay law.
You got that many years for killing some troglodyte who knew exactly what he was doing.

Not where I was housed, no. But I got placed in minimum security with other first timers and small-fry. Can't speak for the repeat offenders/long-term inmates in maximum security.

Attached: 1546529080745.jpg (600x602, 46K)

I've been robbed at pebble point once

Honestly I'd be more frightened by a gun. And was robbed once with a knife against my neck, I was like awkwardly looking down at the knife and was like "yeah I don't think I have an option here but to hand over my stuff", but I wasn't really scared, just really pissed off

Did they let inmates there use the internet?

Nope, I got robbed twice on nightwalks though. Once it was two dudes with hammers, once it was a black dude on a bike with a big knife.

They got nothing both times and just ran off, because I had literally nothing on me, not even my fucking house key. They patted me down and shit too. How desperate do you have to be to attack people just taking a walk at night, why do you think they'll have something on them?

Apparently if your life isn't directly in danger you're not allowed to use deadly force. Since the robber was retreating and not threatening my life anymore, I lost all legal right to use my gun. Even if I he didn't die I probably still would've gotten charged with assault.
And yes, I agree. It's pretty dumb.
Yes, but you didn't have computers in your cell. They had a room for it, though.

Attached: 1532068453579.png (669x621, 536K)

How did your family and friends react? How do people treat you now? Do you have a lot of explaining to do when you try to get a job?

They thought it was absolutely ridiculous that I was the one who got treated like a criminal. Nowadays it's nothing special, nobody brings it up and neither do I. I work a low-paying job and they didn't really make much of an issue about it, most low-pay jobs don't.

Attached: 1546314404470.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

Well, I'm glad for you now, user. Did you interact much with other prisoners? How did they feel about your situation.

Knifepoint a single time in Baltimore (honestly fuck miggers)

I was leaving for the weekend to go back home. We had a private parking garage outside my apartment, used my electronic key to open up the door to the building, the fucking asshole followed me inside, I just assumed he was a dude that forgot his key to the garage which was typical and I've experienced several times before that semester.

Fucker even smiled at me when I held open the door for him. He walked past me and just sort of waited looking at his phone in the middle of the room. I walked over to the elevator without even thinking about him at that point.

I walked in, pressed the button, and stepped to the back of the elevator which was empty. Saw him slightly peek in and then double back again, then he walked in and leaned against the left wall and looked at the doors. As soon as they shut he immediately took his hand out of his sweatshirt and pulled his knife out on me.

I was like 20, scared as fuck, and never even remotely experienced anything like this. THANKFULLY I fucking forgot my phone and wallet in my apartment. All I had on me was my school id, electronic key, and a really shitty backpack with a pair of boxers, underwear, shorts, and two t-shirts.

I just handed over everything when he threatened me and made it sound like there was good stuff in the bag when it was nothing at all.

he kept his knife pointed at me and kicked me out of the elevator at my floor and then he just rode it back down. Never saw him again. I walked back to my apartment, told my roommates and called my parents about what just happened. Contacted school police, I was apparently this guy's third victim at the time

Yes, said in a similar thread but two black girls robbed me with a gun. Took everything I had, bullied me and fucked with me a little before leaving.

Thanks, user. I did chat and get to know quite a few people in there. Most of them were in for petty things. Others, like me, were also first timers with previously clean records. Unknowingly committing a crime isn't exactly novel, you know. Quite a few people there were in a similar situation. They shared my feelings on the matter.

No but my grandmother was back when she worked in a post office, supposedly it did a number on her mentally. Robber was caught the same day.