Are tattoos Jow Forums?

are tattoos Jow Forums?

Attached: 04-adam-levine-tattoos.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-ancient-greek-sculptures-small-penises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss “Songs about Jane” Maroon 5

OP squares are rectangles but rectangles are not squares. Tats aren't Jow Forums but there are Jow Forums people with cool ink. Don't be a square OP, get a tattoo if you really want one. Nobody else gives a fuck and you shouldnt give a fuck what they have to think.

They're /nig/.

This dude looks like he got random clip art pasted all over his body

See any tattoos on the most revered and sublime physiques of all time--Greek statuary?

There's your answer.

Attached: download.jpg (654x1200, 84K)

i guess i'm just getting old and uncool because that looks like literal dogshit to me.
im gonna tattoo the name of an american state across my stomach!!
retarded

/thread

depends on the tattoos

Don't be a /nig/ and get tattoos.

>small dick

Attached: thicc.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

imagine modelling your physique off colossal faggot culture

i mean they arent painted so no color is there
the models might have still had tattoos

>posting the Hottentot Venus' white cousin
>"muh large ass"

No. They're retarded.

This is good advice. If Jow Forums can convince you to get, or to not get a tattoo- your mind wasn’t made up about it enough in the first place. Be your own man.

What's essential has remained--the statues were admired by the West long after the old paint jobs had worn away
>produced the essence of everything of value in Western culture
>"muh no homo"

>2019
>getting a tattoo
ISHYGDDT

>producing anything of value
>the greeks
pick one

I think you should have sex with a female.

Attached: 1554039820207.jpg (634x457, 52K)

Thots aren't even human. A woman with tats isn't worth my time.

This. It looks more like a wall of flash than a person's body. No character at all.

tattoos are tattoos

get one if you want

regret it or dont

the worst thing to do is worry about Jow Forumss opinion

Being a twink with a tiny dink is not a good look

Nope, tattoos are a red flag that the woman you’re talking to is a whore. On Mayes they shout “looks at me I’m bad at making mature decisions”

/thread/

>are tattoos Jow Forums?
Tattoos as a mean to get your mascunlinity back after have been fuck by multiple shlomo from NY & ahmed from dubai ?

Attached: mia doubt.jpg (329x345, 14K)

Sure, let's have another 250 posts about how tattoos are degenerate, that didn't get old the first few dozen times.

How good are you at making "mature decisions"?

look, a no-fap christian incel

Truly you lack confidence

Attached: 99E076A3-A246-4142-9355-0A55E1CDF83D.jpg (536x358, 21K)

Ancient white chad....still mogs nord cucks

Goddamn
That guy looks like a complete homo
What faggy tattoos
Fucking "California", the most cucked place on the planet?
Sanskrit?
A fucking butterfly

Jesus this guy is a guaranteed cock mongler

Tattoos are gay

No, they're degenerate as all get out. The best case scenario is you just look as retarded as Adam Levine there but still have a great career and tons of money. A more likely scenario is one in which people just assume you're ghetto trash or trailer park trash and refuse to hire you for anything other than manual labor.

I feel like this point comes up in every tattoo thread but I'll say it again anyway: TATTOOS SIGNAL THAT YOU ARE LOW CLASS. You never meet an MIT professor or fortune 500 CEO with tattoos all over him. Like smoking cigarettes or chewing dip, only the absolute trashiest whites and ghetto minorities get tattoos, especially in visible areas. And that goes double if it is a girl with tattoos. She's almost always a single mother or high school drop out, or both.

>high school drop out
>high school matters
Check out this good goy
Highschool is babysitting for teenagers
If you dropped out and got on with your life you're probably smarter than the goys who stayed to write a report on Catcher in the Rye for the 5th time

>education is for losers
Right. Uh huh. Sure.

Attached: 1476989084749.jpg (311x311, 24K)

Can't really call highschool education
More than half the stuff they teach you is useless garbage that's only in the curriculum for political reasons, and the actually useful stuff you'd still learn if you just skipped it and went to college or whatever.
Let me reiterate: Highschool is babysitting for teenagers

Shitty tattoos on shitty singer of a shitty band. All is right

I technically never finished high school. I didn't finish my homework assignments or have enough attendance but more or less learned everything taught.
The only time high school really matters from a credentials standpoint is in your first few years of working or if you are attempting to enroll in the military or university or something like that.
At that point you could have dropped out at year 10, it doesn't matter.
Employers want your 5 years experience to get the entry level position they're offering.
At this point in history, in the West, a man would have been better off dropping out at year ten and learning a skilled trade.
This is part of the basis of the 30 yo boomer meme.

tattoos are cool and good

Attached: 6wQuB.png (412x648, 471K)

>ed hardy design from 2005
man, that didn't age well

artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-ancient-greek-sculptures-small-penises
>Tl;dr
Basically large erect dicks where constructed solely for degenerate animal-like characters.
Small = refined and human character.
Pottery.

pretty sure ed hardy's son did that one

Thats a yikes from me user

>TATTOOS SIGNAL THAT YOU ARE LOW CLASS

I grew up totally low class and I'm ok with that. Should I not be?

>Can read, write
>Clearly has no problem doing basic computational tasks
>Can even string a sentence together and only mildly sound like a retard
You shouldn't be okay with continuing to stay in low class when you're clearly not the absolutely braindamaged trailer-park sort the low class should solely consist of.

Tattoos are a personal thing. Like a lot of things in life. Personally I hate them but I don't hate people who are tattooed. It's just a choice in your life/preference nothing more.

It's a useless status symbol.

This literally was the moment where tattoos started becoming considered shit by normies

They intentionally made sculptures with tiny muscles and dicks to manipulate women

Is that real? Their place makes it look so generic, shopped even.

I googled "tattoos trashy people get" to try to find out why so many people have ugly tattoos of almost the same thing.
I work as a traveling human resources middle manager for a national snack company and have been trying all week to find 10 people to fill positions in our Houston division.
The qualifications are pretty low:
1. No felony, violent misdemeanor, or dishonorable military discharge.
2. Ability to answer phone, type 24 words per minute, and ability to lift up to 15 pounds occasionally.
3. No visible tattoos, no unnatural hair colors (blue, fire engine red, orange, purple) no visible piercings except women are allowed earings.
4. Ability to pass a reading comprehension test at the fourth grade reading level.
Those are the only qualifications. My division has taken over 80 applications. All 80+ of these applicants passed the criminal elements and the reading comprehension elements. Only THREE could pass the physical element of not looking like a fool.

I have recently come to realize that certain tattoos mean certain things (I think) here is what my unscientific observation has concluded:
1. Women with bow tattoos have questionable morals and work history.
2. Women with chest tattoos have questionable morals, poor hygiene, and are usually single mothers who bring screaming kids to job interviews.
3. Men with barbed wire or tribal tattoos are usually old guys who were once addicted to drugs or alcohol and have now "gotten their shit together" often with the help of a 12 step program.
4. Neck tattoos of any type means that you are probably on methamphetamine.
5. Tattoos of dandelions turning into birds are common with poor redneck types - these types also like tattoos of: the Chevy truck logo, Texas, the Flag, The Texas flag, USA, or 9-11.
6. Girls who make poor life choices often have tattoos of: birds, words or quotes, compass, flowers, humming birds.
I have been all over the country working in HR and with the exception of Cleveland, Houston has the absolute worst looking candidates. I am amazed that here in the Bible belt where the expectation is that everyone would look normal, that it is so hard to find any normal looking applicants.

How do these people ever expect to get a job? I personally don't find tattoos that reprehensible, I only realize that they are a social class signifier. My board of directors, and those in higher positions however (and our clients who come to our corporate distribution centers) are all high status individuals who are not exposed to tattoos.
My boss gave me the example: he wakes up and his housekeeper gets his coffee - she has no tattoos. His car service drives him to work - the driver has no tattoos and wears a tie. He sits in meetings all day with other white guys with no tattoos who wear suits and ties. He will occasionally take off a day to go to the country club to play golf, or to the Yacht club to go sailing - no tattoos in those places. My boss only eats out one or two meals a week and always at fine dining restaurants where there are no tattoos (maybe in the kitchen, but he can't see that.)
The point is that most people that are at least normal or better income wise probably do not experience many people with tattoos. My boss is an extreme example of how the 1% probably never see tattoos at all - except on TV or when they are walking from their city house to their car - they might see a homeless or some street person with tattoos.
So why do people want tattoos? I don't get it.

tattoos are for people who have so little substance to their persona that they need visible reminders of who they are on their person to not only remind themselves what they might stand for but to immediately let everyone else around them think the same.

they're basically big flags that say "I am a faggot in this specific way"

Let me guess.
It's a job not offering a living wage.

Attached: 1553938918401.jpg (1180x842, 57K)

I cant wait until bootlickers like you face the block and delivered righteous justice from the working class.

Attached: 1553914018767.jpg (550x422, 34K)

Tramp stamps, user. Steer well clear. You were made in God's image, and no scribbling can improve on that.

Yes

You sound insufferable and autistic

All yuppies will get it on the day of the rope

No, they won't. However the working class will have righteous rage. The fire rises comrade.

Yes they will you commie tard

Alt right class cuck incel.
Back to your mastubatorium.
Workers of the world have business to take care of.

Attached: 1554982669267.jpg (480x486, 25K)

Tattoos are universally trashy and for trashy people.
There is no excuse to get them sort of being a high level Yakuza member.

>working class

You mean the brown slaves?

No, but a $400,000 rose gold Daytona reference 116595 RBOW sure is.

It's almost like the creature can only parrot what it hears, no wonder its a commie with no critical thought process. How saddening

To be fair white working class capitalists equally parrot the "free market" aka pro brown slave labor line that is used to replace their actual jobs.

Attached: tats.jpg (700x525, 94K)

>I have been all over the country working in HR and with the exception of Cleveland, Houston has the absolute worst looking candidates. I am amazed that here in the Bible belt where the expectation is that everyone would look normal, that it is so hard to find any normal looking applicants.
Indeed. The Bible belt is full of white trash that look like this (not to mention southern blacks that can literally barely speak English).

Attached: White Trash.jpg (565x428, 44K)

>thread about how cool tattoos are for Jow Forumsizens
>only two pics are from the least cool pop rock star and a literal nazi
you let me down for the last time, Jow Forums

Houston is 37% hispanic and 25% black. What would you expect out of a shithole like that?

are 15 year old girls Jow Forums? That's who tattoos are for these days.

AIDS

That was in 2000. As of 2011 Houston is 44% hispanic. Kek.

True fpbp

Houston being in the Bible Belt is debatable. More so that it's the 3rd largest city in the country, overrun with minorities, and creeping towards being the Chicago of the south (after New Orleans, of course).

do you look like this?
then yes get a tattoo
if not no

Attached: 1555091499012.jpg (500x711, 96K)

im all yatted up but then again im in the army ,pussy ass reservist though because I wanted to finish school first. I feel like being in the military gives you a justification for it. Also, my opinion is all tattoos are temporary since youre gonna be dead eventually. If you want a tattoo, do it. Ive always thought about mine for months at a time. Also fuck saying your tattoos have to have meaning, they are for yourself so dont get it to impress others with your "emotional story" unless it actually means something to you.

Attached: me.jpg (750x1334, 193K)

>paying money to get a permanent “GIVE ME ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEEEEEEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION” scribble

K

Attached: 92C23158-DB8A-43BE-8D89-C0C88CF2C73A.jpg (423x518, 76K)

>tattoos are for yourself

Is that why you take pictures of yourself and post them online?
Is that why you get something visual put on your body for others to view?

Be honest with yourself

-a fellow reservist

>build up a great body
>ruin it with stupid drawings
The only acceptable tattoos are army-related or dedicated to loved ones on areas of the body not apparent when fully clothed.

Attached: 1542756954062.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

>death before dishonor
this nigger already dishonored his whole family by slapping that abomination to gods earth on his back.

> Making mature decisions
He said whilst posting on Jow Forums

Attached: ac8.jpg (687x1000, 198K)

Attached: 1523960931705.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

no

Your body is a temple, no graffitis.

Not his

Based

>goes on a board for a specific interest and then finds thread about something that directly relates to them and can post their own physical evidence on the subject
Im gonna take a wild guess and assume your a POG

DEGENERACY

Absolute dog shit. Looks like people stuck bumper stickers all over the mini fridge at the local union office.

Man even though I'd never get a tattoo, you have to appreciate the skill and talent some tattoo artists have.

Whoever did this guy though. Fucking hell. Imagine being a rich celeb and still going to a shit tattoo artist.

Looks like he literally takes fists up his asshole. This is not a good look if you're not a homosexual.

i've seen tons of people from big companies in positions of power with tattoos.
one of the project engineers at some big aerospace company that managed really big projects had visible tattoos.
if you're not client-facing, tattoos aren't a big deal.

>>getting "California" tattooed on you
imagine being that cucked

lol what a faggot

post body bitch

pretty sure he called you a faggot because of your tattoos or haircut, I dont think he was hating on your physique