Tell me who ruined your life, my dear rob

Tell me who ruined your life, my dear rob.

Attached: download (1).jpg (245x205, 13K)

My parents, as far as I'm concerned. Worthless fucks deserve to rot in hell.

Straight up set me up for failure in life in every way imaginable. Useless pieces of shit.

>sisters sexually abuse me from a young age
>All my female cousins are cunts and huge sluts
>Mum is a clingy helicopter retard
>Only friend for some time was a gay guy that took advantage of me
>Dad works half a day and sleep away the rest

Attached: 1545576227752m.jpg (1024x577, 36K)

I have no one to blame but myself...I used to think it was my parents fault, or society's fault because of the way i am, but i have come to the realization that it was me all this time, i am my the one who ruined my own life.

myself and my stupid choices thruout the years. I wont blame anyone else and try to shurk the blame when ultimately it was on me and only me

Anyone on planet earth that I have ever met in the span of my entire life starting from the time I could speak has tried to fuck with me and seriously betray me.
It's more of a question of, "who HASN'T ruined your life?" in which case, I couldn't answer.

>be me
>get close with friend
>really enjoy being with him
>feels nice to have a friend
>months past by
>he's a fake two-faced cunt
>not friends anymore
tons of things happened and now i just don't want anymore friends. this is the second time that this has happened and now i don't think i'll ever be able to have any real friends. guess im alone.

Attached: 1444301440124.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>second time
Man, you're really fucking lucky. I would not be able to begin to count how many times that has happened to me; I would be at a loss, it would take several hours, more than that.

>Man, you're really fucking lucky
well i feel like it couldve happened more but since im so avoidant i don't have much friends to begin with
>I would not be able to begin to count how many times that has happened to me; I would be at a loss, it would take several hours, more than that.
sorry user

Attached: 1452518756824.png (338x430, 65K)

>meet girl on vampirefreaks
>she claims to be 14 but turns out to be 12
>I was 15 at the time so I was 2.5 years older
>we ldr for years
>turn 18 everyone is making fun of me for not having a gf
>have kept gf a secrete for years
>decide to quit talking to her to ween her off of me since we were so accostumed to texting each other 24 7
>she starts freaking out and contacts all my social media friends asking about me
>everyone starts calling me a pedo
>one of her friends or someone that knew about us makes a post on /b/ claiming I'd post her nudes if the messaged me on kik
>tfw she had never sent me nudes
>everyone gets pissed off and have been harassing me eversince.
Just the other day some fat bitch was video taping me from her car. The light on the phone that indicates that you're filming was on that's how I knoe that she was taking video, also she kept moving the camera to point in my direction, we were in the middle of traffic. /b/ yards are so damn dumb, man.
Anyways that girls friend or whoever that was that made those threads fucked my shit up man.

myself, i got dealt a hand of cards and i decided to fold the moment things got sour. i have only myself to thank for this

Attached: 1508168479837.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Saying "ruined" would be a bit of a strech, but we're talking about the Supreme Court of my country, which partaked in kicking me out of my apartment even though it was against our laws.

Attached: grey.png (1461x1128, 14K)

God which means it was over before it began i still love you though god my only question is why

Attached: nn5nPytNk.jpg (327x437, 28K)

What about Romeo and Juliet laws? Also, how did it blow up so much? Were you doxed?

Basically myself for getting depressed so easily.
That's the whole reason why people stopped believing in me and left me at the time when I needed them the most.

Tfw no qt vampirefreaks internet gf

myself because i am such a piece of shit

maybe the real enemy was the ourselves we made along the way

Myself, my dude.
I wish I could restart life with my current memories, but I'll probably just an hero anyway when I feel like it's time to.

God, my parents, me, and everyone else for not acting how I want them to.

>autistically quiet in preschool
>made to be a bit of an outcast in elemntuary for being weird and distracting
>abused by dad physically
>suppressed emotions for years and decided being lonely would solve my problems stupidly
working on it all though

>Me
This shit is not organelo

Degenerative brain disease, literally getting more retarded every day

me lol like everything that's ever happened it's all my fault haha

Me.
I used to blame anything and anyone other than myself but the reality is I fucked it all up on my own.

Beyond pathetic. Have some fucking self awareness.

>blaming your own faults as your parents "failure" to educate you

Fuck off Commodus, you deserve all the shit that happens in your life. A real man doesn't blame the past or on others for his own faults. Change the future with the cards you have been given.

Attached: cba331de0d42721501ca17d98ba7e3f2.jpg (624x960, 53K)

definitely my parents. they ruined my brothers life too.

Yes I was. Romeo and Julie laws don't matter when it starts off as a joke then other people who don't know the context blow it out of proportion.
It was easy. You didn't even need a profile Pic they just wanted love back then. Now it's just tumblr girls on there though.

>Born rich in a 3rd world country
>Ge the best education money could buy
>Life is good.wav
>Low average IQ in the nation (84)
>They all vote for a fucking communist
>Now they turned this into a shithole
>Tfw I took the biggest bait

Oh boy, I do fucking hate this braindead people

Attached: 1450614069094.jpg (850x638, 83K)

>Accidental pregnancy between two losers
>Man doesn't want it, neither does woman but she likes the idea of child support so she keeps it
>Dumped on mother's parents who finally just retired, resentful of constant babysitting
>Redumped back to mother who was trading sex for speed, taught nothing, learned nothing
>Raised by cable tv and vidya games, CWC levels of autism in high school. Living joke for years.

Before someone chimes in with "don't dwell on the past" I haven't been since I realized how fucked my youth was around age 25-26. But what they don't realize is there's no confidence switch you flip and let the success juice flow.

Having to start from effectively zero social skills as an adult is a never ending game of catch-up, I'm learning today what kids learned at 12-13. Being a functional healthy adult after a childhood like that is like trying to play in the NBA a week after you learned to dribble.

The whole thing is a fucking slog and the best I can do right now is faking normalcy. It involves putting on a huge toothy grin and saying shit like, "some weather out there". Having a conversation with another adult? Feh, yeah right. Maybe in a few years. The opposite sex? Maybe when I'm 45.

Is it Cuba user?

Venezuela. But we are probably going to finish exactly like Cuba