/QTDDTOT/

Last thread is about to die.

I need a calisthenics guide. Do any of you have a training manual or something? Thanks

Attached: 1554488016510.jpg (618x835, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCZIIRX8rkNjVpP-oLMHpeDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm also gay if that matters

extremely aryan picture

Is it effecting my gains to give a nickname to different portions of my workout?

I currently have ny full body day broken into 4 parts
>The Pump
>The Meat
>The Crunch
>The Cavalier

Bonus question
Guess which section has facepulls within it?

Attached: 1536224439879.jpg (1125x1673, 680K)

>saving a Reddit repost of an Instagram post
Jesus Christ this place is truly getting awful

Im cultivating mass goddammit

No, Just no.

You need to go back is what you should be doing.

Other than protein and creatine.
Is there any other supplement worth taking?
Or is everything else just memes or picking up for deficiencies?

youtube.com/channel/UCZIIRX8rkNjVpP-oLMHpeDw

Sunlight for at least 30 minutes a day. Also, before winter spend at least 60 minutes. Vitamin D is fat soluble, so take advantage of it.

Yeah I take vitamine d supplements every day because I spend so much time indoors.

How much strength should I be losing from time off from the gym? I took a week off and my bench went down 30lbs.

I can't do a proper squat because I lack the flexibility. I just need a simple stretching routine that I can do to eventually do one correctly. I'm 99% sure I hurt my hip flexors doing bad form.

I’m about to start PPL. I’m probably going to do a 5 day routine but are there any other alternatives? I just got done doing StrongLifts for 8 weeks and I really want to try other things and work on my upper body more.

I just felt like sharing that I ran my first 5k today; I've been training since December last year because I'm fat and never ran a single minute before that. My family is all obesity so nobody really understood how important it was for me.
Shitty time, btw, 50 minutes, but it still beats just lying on my bed.

So I saw some user was training abs doing decline weighted crunches, I tried it today but couldn’t really feel it in my abs, mostly in my head and in my legs. What am I doing wrong here?

Attached: 55D6773C-8DA1-48DA-B56F-6F05B6B7806C.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

don't masturbate for 365 days but get a handjob at least once a week from a yoga teacher who gets wet when your pineal gland starts to swell. the rest is to weird for this forum

>pick what you want to be good at
>literally google

Advanced bodyweight doesn't have linear or easy progressions, and form is hard-so you'll be doing a lot of this anyway. I'd be doing you a disservice if I built you one. It's best if you decide for yourself what you want.

If you just want to do a bunch of reps for simple BW exercises and are asking for help on that, then you need to just start doing them.

I was doing trading of the prisoner or some stupid shit. I recommend that. But just the workout sheets. The book is filled with motivational bullshit for onion boy cucks. Also good is just focus on some calisthenic exercise which you want to be able to do - such as muscle up or planche push-up. You then find lot of YouTube videos on that topic.

Whey protein is a food not a supplement
Creatine is pretty useless but it's dirt cheap so it's ok
Everything else is utterly useless and/or a giant waste of money

Is it possible to make it if all you've got is dumbbells, barbells, a bunch of hand-me-down plates of all manner but no rack of any sort? I'm terrified of going to the gym, and would like to suffer in solitude, that I might hide my hideous form and ghastly physiognomy.

3 sets of half your max in pull ups and dips, 2-3 times a week. Re-try new max every 4-6 weeks. Until you hit:
Pull ups: 15 reps
Dips: 20 reps

Do this 1 set, 3 times a week (2 times if it's too hard). After a while, it will get boring, so add another set, then another. Add reps up to 20 if you want.

In the end, you're at 3 sets of 15-20 pull ups and dips without any exhaustion or soreness.

You can add 1 set of 100-150 situps somewhere (also start with 3 sets of half your max like above, numbers will rise fast). For legs and cardio, either high rep air squats or running/sprinting.

In the end, that's like 15 minutes of training and the gains will be very good.

Guys, I'm a fat fuck and I'm struggling to pass my 2.4km run/fitness test.

The problem is, when I was not fat, I still struggled. Even when I ran 3 days a week, weights 3 days...literally my peak fitness

Wtf is going on, why am I incapable of doing this? Is it possible to just suck at running this hard?

It's 2.4km in 13 minutes. It's not meant to be hard.

vitamin d for the rest if you have any deficencies. You don't need to be like the retards in supplement general stacking 200$ worth of supplements a month just to be dyels

PPLxPPL
PPLPPLx
im currently doing PPLPPL no rest not following a weekly structure

What eye color do i have? Im srs i have no fucking clue.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-123438.jpg (1080x2240, 739K)

Hazel
Actually yes. You aren't supposed to name your program or exercises but rather repeat the magic name given to them so for example when squating repeat "squat, squat, squat."
You will see amazing gains.

brown
even with frontlighting

>Ten minute km
Were you walking?

You don't have to repeat yourself, you already said you do calisthenics.

please leave

Are you mean to bulk and cut in cycles so that you can lose any fat you gain whilst bulking?

the gay

Skinny fat guy here, should i build some mass first then shred, or should i lose some of the weight first then focus on building mass?

Attached: 1540964490451.jpg (604x603, 70K)

Some good guy post the webm please I never saved it for some reason.

Attached: 1553542863814.jpg (517x766, 79K)

>that sad shoulder-width to hip ratio
it's so sad that aryan men have fallen for the tranny meme

Found it, if anyone was looking for this shit here it is

Attached: 1495452645058.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

How accurate are machines in the gym that give you your weight/bmi/muscle to fat ratio ect.?

I've just been told by one that I'm 10% bf but I have almost no visible abs, it's making me think that I'm genetically fucked and will never have abs which is shit because that was my goal before I started bulking and getting the numbers up.

you mirin?

Is this some form of advanced autism? There's literally no interaction between those 2 people.

>gym buddy and I doing bench, spotting each other
>comes to his last set
>second last rep, really struggling
at this point I'm not sure he will be able to complete last rep

>on last rep, I prepare to assist by putting hands about 20 cm under bar, ready to help if he needs it
>"No no no I got it" he says angrily, barely manages to complete rep
>gets up
>"If you touched the bar I would've killed you" he says, dead serious
>ignores me by going on his phone as I change the weights for my last set unlike helping which he usually does

I would've said something in the moment but I was so taken aback. It's not the first time he's gotten really angry at me for trying to spot him either. What do?

Attached: mfw.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

there are no machines, not even at legit medical places, that can accurately measure your bodyfat and muscle mass outside of a DEXA scan. BMI is just a basic calculation anyhow that is only really useful if you are not muscular.

The idea that abs are visible as long as you are thin is kind of a myth, it only really applies if you have good ab genetics that sit right on top of the fat or are big to begin with. Most people need to train their abs for them to become visible.

personally I'd recommend losing as much fat as you can first since you'll be putting on newb muscle as a beginner anyhow.

that's how they're meant to be used, yeah.

A mile and a half in 13 minutes? Yeah, that's pretty rough if you can't do that. A slow mile can be run in like 6-8 minutes. I found that focusing on keeping a pace instead of "running fast" helped me out. Even if it feels slow you can improve.

you can make decent progress for a while but a rack is really needed not just for positioning but for safety too. You can seriously hurt or kill yourself with the wrong weights on the wrong lift.

sounds like he's retarded. You didn't even touch the bar and if he didn't want you anywhere near it he shouldn't have had a spotter to begin with.

My V-Taper needs work. Should I be focusing on gaining muscles at the red arrows or losing fat at the green arrows (a.k.a losing fat) if I should be focusing on the red, what exercises should I be doing.
Any input appreciated

Attached: Snapchat-1675965964.jpg (1632x3046, 1.05M)

I have a home gym and I'm going through some mental/emotional stuff at the moment, and lifting weights is the only thing that help me get my mind off things. Is it okay if I do 20-ish minutes of weights work every few hours? If I don't, I fear I'll curl into a ball and cry all night.

Sounds like he's on Vitamin T

Train to do a slav squat properly (heels on the floor).
Also theres videos on yt. Search "flexibility for squat" or something like that.

...what am I looking at here? I don't see anything going on. Seems like a normal gym.

Nah it is an old webm of some dude who thinks he is baller after half squatting 2pl8s.

About a month ago someone made a thread with a silly mirin write up to the webm and it became a mirin meme

Estimate my bodyfat please
I tried a calipher and it said 11%
Do i need to lose even more fat to make my abs visible?

Attached: 20181009_233525.jpg (2592x4608, 3.86M)

No way its 11%
You are like 17.

idk if this is a troll but i'll bite.
u can't spot reduce
build lats lats lats and lats + do heavy ab/oblique work.
u need to bulk my boi

Between 15-20% you are skinnyfat as fuck. Knowing bf% number is completely useless knowledge. If you look like shit in the mirror you look like shit and need to work on that. Nice upper arms though, the rest of you; not so good. Eat and train in a deficit or barely be in a surplus. Also work on your abs, currently you have a really weird lower body

ye, ur bodyfat is 17ish + u don't have enough muscle mass for visible abs anyway, cut like 10-15 lbs then bulk bru

Forgot to add, jesus christ man you have zero back and non existent lats. Do you only train arms?

>who thinks he's baller
i believe he originally posted it like a year ago as a form check

Thanks for responses. I had the same theory, but it seems strange to be around 16% bf when my weight is 140 lbs

No but that pic is already a few months old. Im lifting for 10 months now and i stopped cutting because my weight was at 140 lbs
Also before i started to cut i havent weighed my food so that could explain why i have only some muscles in my arms

How do i progress fast on pull-ups when I can do one or two strict?

progressing on lat pulldowns transferred some significant gains to my pulls ups

Also, what is realistic maintenance for 174lbs for 6'1, 25 year old male? All the calcs are giving me crazy variation

Not trolling I clearly said "(a.k.a lose fat)" I know you can't spot reduce. Thanks for replying though. Also rate my lifts after 6 months.
OHP: 42.5x5
Bench 72.5x5
Pendlay Row 72.5x5
Squat 102.5 x 5
Deadlift 125 x 5

5'10
72kg

>I need a calisthenics guide
ZMA works wonder if you want to get better sleep
Maltodextrin/Waxy Maize if you tend to have an energy crash during your workout
Vit D and Fish oil for your brain and overall body wellness
From a week off you should just be keeping your number if you eat good
Did you ate like shit, user ?
PPLPPLx will kill your gains because of no rest
if you want big strengh, look into any intermediate routine. Get at least 2 days of rest per week
Good job my dude !
Breathe out when you contract them, and "curl" your back
If you can, go to a 24/7 gym so you won't see much people. Don't be afraid of the gym, nobody will car about you and those who will just want to help you

Attached: 1444049655661.jpg (3773x4000, 3.12M)

ZMA vs melatonin for better sleep? I have a pretty good sleep schedule, but sometimes I just can't fall asleep. On the other hand, I sometimes sleep a good amount and am still tired in the morning.

Lose weight before you run, get on a bike instead.
You've only got one set of knees; treat them with respect.

ha ha its le funny bulking joke
go away

Haven't took melatonin
ZMA doesn't help you falling asleep, but it make sure your deep sleep phase is really fucking deep
Also you'll have crazy dreams

Been eating at a 500 cal deficit and doing SS since December last year. Have recently started doing a modified PPL but am wondering if you guys think I've lost enough weight now to start a lean bulk?

In the first photo, 90kg, and now currently 75kg. I am 176cm 5'9.

Also, can I get a body fat percentage estimate? My scales say I am 19.8 percent but I doubt they're accurate.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1555344594113.jpg (1920x1920, 1.63M)

V taper is all about big pecs/delts/lats along with big quads. There is no way to make your waist smaller so you have to make everything around it bigger. In honesty you have very little muscle mass so just go on a steady bulk for a year or two then cut. Don't constantly bulk and cut because it will hugely slow your progress

I think you should start a lean bulk because you don't have much muscle mass so cutting more isn't really going to help much. Lean bulk for a year with PPL followed by a cut would definitely provide a good result

plz respond

My diet is pretty high in fat, but it all comes from healthy sources: olive oil, nuts, avocado, peanut butter, etc. Sometimes I have 140g of fat a day a more, is this bad?

depend of your height, weight, tdee, etc...
It's gonna be okay if you're feeling fine and if it's healthy source

What the fuck is this "1/2/3/4" I keep seeing?

Attached: IMG_20190319_101721.jpg (800x800, 140K)

Can I do cardio on consecutive days, or does it also require 48 hours of rest like lifting?

1 plate OHP
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate diddly
It's a standard/minimum everyone should try to get to, according to fit

Forgot to mention I'm bulking, not trying to cut, not sure if that makes a difference or not. I think it just worries me because my calorie counting app is still in that meme of thinking where fat is bad and anytime I eat something high in fat (like avocados or whatever) all the fat is highlighted in this dark red color and it always warns me that I'm going over what it allotted me for that day in similarly dark red and scary colors

why does this "ideal" aryan woman look like a man to me

On SL, want to spice things up and switch to nSun 5/3/1. 190 lbs bench for 5 reps, spreadsheet is telling me I should do working sets with sub-140 lbs. Is this realistic? How the hell do I continue to progress when getting 50 lbs off the bar?

Multivitamin pack. You need it for life, not for lifting though.

You could have probably gotten quite more if you bulked up to more weight. I've been lifting for like 3 months and will probably expect similar results, but that's because I eat like shit and don't progress in weight as I should.

I've been bulking on Phrak's Greyskull LP for about 7 months now but keep stalling and want to start a cut. Would it be a bad idea to swap routines and begin the cut at the same time? I was thinking of swapping to 5/3/1 for beginners.

60kg/135lb OHP
100kg/225lb Bench Press
140kg/315lb Squat
180kg/405lb Deadlifts
It's a huge numbers for normies, decent good numbers if you do hypertrophy, decent number if you're starting heavy lifting, and basic shit for Jow Forums

It's a meme. Some people repond better to high fat/low carb, others don't. Only you can know what your body need
How many deloads did you had on SL ? Keep going if it's less that 3, stick to a program until you can no longer do it
If you're gonna do a 5/3/1, make sure you read the book and stick to an option. (Tbh i'm a big fan of BBB.)
And yeah, it's normal to get a deload, so you can get used to the new programming

I'm like a 5'5 manlet. How do I prevent this?

Attached: 1554171755745.jpg (400x844, 109K)

pick one of the estimates and try it out for a month, if you gain weight then dial it back 200kcals per day or if you lose weight add 200 kcals and repeat

Never use steroids and never train hard

how do i increase chinup numbers? i can only do 2.

What's a good thickness for a yoga mat?

Do as many normal chinups as you can then do the negative part of the movement only. Jump up to the top of the movement then control yourself down. Try doing 3 sets to failure of the chin up negatives

>5-10% increase in performance for up to 70% of the population
It's anything but useless, it's the best legal supplement you can get, unless you're part of the 30% of non-responders, yeah, then it's completely fucking useless.

Really prominent bags under my eyes make me look like a creep, I've had them since puberty (around 10 years)
What do

Attached: 1498564955183.jpg (380x380, 50K)

>how do i avoid looking good (for a manlet)
get fat

Fug, I've been eating 2000 calories a day for 2 months now, and have gone from 175 to 174. I thought I would've seen more progress desu. My lifts keep going up tho, so I'm not complaining too much

Want to star going to the gym. Should I pick a normal hour or a 24 hour one.

Depends, do you wanna go to the gym during normal hours or somewhere around 10PM-8AM?

What’s a good aesthetic chest exercise I can do in a home gym?

I’m doing SL 3 days a week and a volume PPL split on off days. I’m seeing great progress everywhere except chest. Pullovers, dips, and bench aren’t cutting it apparently.
Anything else I can try without dumbbells or specialty machines?

recently i've been having trouble in my thoracic spine, something hurts and i dont know what, this is where the pain is coming from

Attached: pain.png (832x540, 406K)

I'm assuming you have dumbbells, then do some flies or overall just more volume for chest. There's nothing special about different exercises.

This shit is impossible to diagnose without going to a doc. I'd say it's probably a sore or pulled muscle, but if it doesn't go away, visit a doctor.

Fullbody 3x a week vs PPL (PPLPPLx)

I'm unsure on whether to give lower volume training a go on my bulk. I'm fairly novice, despite lifting for a couple of years - due to not eating enough, and would be doing around 9 weekly sets on the full body per body part, and around 16 weekly sets per bosy part a week for PPL. My main goal is hypertrophy, while lean bulking.

What would you anons recommend