Letter thread

Haven't seen one in a while and am tired of waiting for someone else to create one.

You know what to do. Write a letter to someone who might or might not read it.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (3427x2284, 669K)

this is probably the last time i'll ever write to you and you will most likely still never see this
you went by 'basement tapes' on discord at one point
i'm sorry for acting so autistic and randomly removing you. you were very nice to me for the most part and you did nothing wrong, you just seemed to like me a lot (or at least you said you did) and i didn't know how to handle that or what to do. i'm slightly autistic, so i acted like a complete retard and embarrassed myself. you probably don't even care anymore, but i feel bad about it and i get cringe attacks pretty often over how spergy and dumb i acted. we only talked for a brief amount of time but i enjoyed it and we had a lot of the same views. i hope you're doing well

Alex,

I don't know if you come on this board anymore.
I used to think you were wonderful and all that I wanted. And in the beginning, you were.
But the contact over the years was nothing but a mistake.
You turned so bitter because your life is miserable and so you are too. You are disatisfied with your life going nowhere, working a job you don't like, living at your parent's with over 20 and not being the brightest.
So you overcompensate by getting into "smart" movies and books and trying to feel superior and "smarter" for once in your life.
It is sad, actually. And you turning bitter and lashing out at me just wasn't fair.
You turned into a vile person who insulted me constantly, the only person who was still trying to accept you and love you. Now that I am gone and you can live your illusions of grandeur in peace, I hope you will come to your senses one day.
But also, you're an asshole and I didn't deserve to be treated this way.
So goodbye forever.
The person who sent you mustard

Your tomboyish looks and attitude really turned me on. I wish we could act lewd again without making it awkward. It felt good to be really dominant and have you been super submissive.

Call me daddy again please and I'll call you my special girl.

e,
i love you so much. we have a bright future together. i think about you constantly and have to stop myself from messaging you while you're at work just to tell you, but that's okay because you message me anyway and tell me the same thing. soon you'll be walking home and we'll have a video chat while staring at each other and blowing kisses over the internet. your smile lights up my world. i would move mountains for you.
n

hey dad,
where did you go to get those cigarettes
it's taken over 15 years
please come back
~ autistic user

I'm very sleepy, my love, so this is going to be a short one. I hope you can forgive me.
I miss you very much, but I'm glad you like my braids. I'm glad you still think I'm cute.
You haven't told me you love me in a while, but I hope you still do. I want to think you do.
You're very special.

Original letter bump

Circles, wheels, all things that spin
Stuck in a loop and I'm here again
Writing and waiting nothing
Meaning, what a slippery fish you are
Catching you isn't enough
You'll fight back and jump back into the ocean
The ocean that is too wide and deep for me
Surrounding this island all around
Home with waves for walls
No doors
Only water in sight
I've read the bottled messages
The letters from miles away, with all the answers
Answers to someone else than me
I send them back and write my own
Questions sailing the seas
Full of rocks and shipwrecks
Ports and grand fleets
Lost treasures and ghost stories

Yeah well this is going to be my last letter. I never spoke too anyone from here nor had the time to consider anyone. Too many leftist fag shills these days. I am trying to put together a circuit board with a conductivity to a new set of physics. There's a chance I'll never be able to get a grip once I resume finishing my new Grimiore.

Weren't you going to kill yourself?

I am a nigger who feels ashamed for not being white. I want to kill myself but I don't have the balls to do it because I am gay.

who is this written for? i miss being submissive for you.

It sounds dumb but I'm pretty sure the only reason I want a gf is because I sorta want her to be like a replacement mother. I also want to have a family to sorta do what my parents couldn't, you know?
I guess that makes me a rotten self serving person doesn't it?
I'm only posting it here because I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone and I'd probably get looked download apon.

>I am trying to put together a circuit board with a conductivity to a new set of physics. There's a chance I'll never be able to get a grip once I resume finishing my new Grimiore.
you are insane and nothing you say makes sense
that said, i would like to see pictures of whatever crazy shit you're working on

A, have you consider that suicide is the best thing in the world? You're a fucking dick hole. All you do is try to find someone to fuck you. You got a age limit like an amusement park has a height restriction. Age and race. You're just going to keep being a dick hole for everyone that is interested in finding a dick hole all the time. I really understand why you sit around trying to make my life miserable since you're a dick hole. You know the rest of your life is just being a dick hole. You chose to be a dick hole for any dicks you come across for the most part. It's funny and amusing that you're a huge whore so it almost is some kind of exclusive club for your dick hole, but being a dick hole is all you're going to keep doing. Why don't you take it out on the dicks you already fucked consistently instead of the ones that were okay? You got a very long list of both. You spend too much time acting as if one of the dicks you shove into your dick hole was some kind of big deal when all you do is look for dicks to shove into your dick hole. Most people understand you complain about not having a dick to dick your dick hole since you just want your dick hole dicked by a new dick. Maybe if you stop acting like such a fucking idiot you could find a new dick to shove into your dick hole. Okay?

T,

I know we rarely ever see each other anymore, but I really miss the small talk you'd initiate. I know you lurk here, maybe even on this board..I hope you read this & think this pertains to you. I want nothing more than for you to know that I like you in that way too. Please talk to me again.

-Tx user

Please write me a letter.

Dear E,

I love you so much. I wish you were real and here to hold me.

A

Attached: 44837030_p0_master1200.jpg (200x200, 33K)

are you an m because i am a t

dear x,
let me lick your toes
thanks, y

We had an extremely rocky year and you helped me through a lot, sorry for taking you for granted and sorry for being so impulsive. I've ruined something that could have been so very great and you kept seeing past that, until you couldn't anymore.
It was nice knowing you though, and I hope your family is doing better.

Wish I couldve seen you one last time before we said goodbye.

No, I'm a V

You did deserve it you fat fucking pig slut.

sorry dysy i am autistic and once a friendship moves past acquaintanceship it becomes uncomfortable for me. you even asked me to initiate conversation more often so i feel really bad about it. you didn't do anything wrong i am just a big stupid dumbfuck. sorry sorry

Z

Are you still alive? You cut all contact with me almost half a year ago. It doesn't feel that long. I think I'm finally over you, im over all women actually and am considering just becoming a manwhore. I still wonder what you're up to. I wonder where you're going. I wish we could've stayed friends and I regret not making that possible.

D

I have loved you from the beginning. I will never give up on the dream that we will be together in the future.

Dear r9k anons,

No one is special, there's more attractive/intelligent/moral women out there 10x better than the ugly slag that dumped you. Improve yourself & you can get any girl you want. Unlike women, guys usually get more attractive with age (plus they acquire more wealth and power, if you work towards it)

Love,
Former virgin autist who now fucks multiple thots a month & makes 6 figures (none of which is spent on them).

Give up originallyxxx

Okay. Cringe. Goodbye.

Fuck off cringelord

a,
do you still read these threads? i still want to hold your hand.

a reads these posts
there are a lot of a's

>dick hole
>dick hole
>dick hole
>dick hole

is it that hard to think of some other fucking insults you retard

ok thanks. now please leave this board forever.

I check each one to see if youre there :\

It's not an insult, it's a fact. It's not like she's a cum dumpster. A few guys probably treat her that way but that's just what happens when you're a dick hole. Normally I wouldn't write a letter to her at all but even dick holes need some attention sometimes. Otherwise they're just not going to feel so great about being a dick hole. Being a dick hole is like their primary goal but if you don't sweet talk them and write to them sometimes, they just feel kind of worthless. Being a dick hole is an important job. There are lots of dick holes. They start to feel bad about being a dick hole. If being a dick hole wasn't important to them they wouldn't act like a giant dick hole getting dicked in the dick hole all the time. Besides they'd get jealous if I wrote to other girls about their dick hole when they're the real dick hole that needs to put all the dicks in the dick hole.

get THE FUCK OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. THAT'S BULLSHIT. FAGGOT MAGGOT ANONS LIKE THESE WRIGGLE INTO VULNERABLE PREPUBESCENT ANONS WITH UNDERDEVELOPED FRONTAL LOBES AND DIMINISHES ANY FUTURE ASPIRATIONS PURELY AS AN OUTLET TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR OWN HOLLOW HUSKS. FUCK RIGHT OFF.

who do you think i am? what is the last letter to your name?

>Kek take your advice m8
it's not the same thing.

when that slut posted the pics of her sucking of her bf as soon as she knew I was round, she did to get my attention, same thing with you, so don't you dare put me in the same category as your mentally ill ass.

B,

I just wanted to say that I forgive you. It's taken me many years, but I finally understand that you were suffering from a very complex mental disorder.

I'm sorry for humiliating you on such a big scale. I did it because I was really scared. You were acting very strange towards me and I was worried that you would do something like make up a fake rape claim out of anger. I had to come up with a way to protect myself, and leaking some of the stuff you told me in confidence about your personality disorder was what I settled on. Yes, it was super shitty of me, yes I'm aware I pretty much destroyed your life, and yes I feel extremely guilty about it.

I often wonder how you're doing. I hope you've gotten into therapy and have been sticking with it, as it supposedly works in some cases.

Maybe one of these days we'll talk things out.

- A

Attached: 15319_001-WEB.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Hey.
you have no idea how many letter I've wrote to you and never sent. I hope this is my last.
When you left I was ruined. I'm, sorry I acted the way I did. Since then I've worked on myself a lot you made me the person I am today. It took me a while to get over you and idk if a am fully over you but yet I keep moving. People have told me your not doing so hot these days. just know, I'm so so sorry I'm not there anymore. My door is still open if you need to talk after all this time.

J? JL;KKL;MI

OKAY CHU
I JUST REMEMBERED YOUR NAME

you probably dont even browse Jow Forums but it's me, grimble. from discord. and I miss you buddy

you may not even remember me, but i am so sorry for how i treated you when you were talking to me about river. i actually did agree with what you were saying but there was no way i could appease river while still trying to maintain our friendship. i told you what he told me to tell you, and blocked you as per his request.

I'm sorry, and if you ever want to get back in touch and play some garry's mod, i'm absolutely game.

your friend,

grimble

>Yeah well this is going to be my last letter
fucking finally. you better not respond to this or you're a double larping faggot.

A?

And yeah J

last letter of both our namess...

Henry,

How to even discuss this, haha. Ok let's start with the impact you left on me. Truth be told, I'm willing to say you're the reason I ended up being into guys. You were confident, fun, considerate, everything I could ask for. It's a shame I never saw you again and I wish I had told you this while we were friends, but... thank you. I was questioning myself seriously at that point in my life and you helped me figure it all out. Even in that one short month we knew one another it made me certain of who I am. Thank you again. For everything.

B and A?

Org

No

g;ljkl;j

Who were you after?

Hey, I know we left things on a bad note but you can always talk to me if you're having a hard time.

wow john i cant believe you trickled into my mind today.. it was your stupid sweet smile.
you are still a piece of shit and quite frankly i dont care where the fuck your life is or if you look better *cough.

M

I really hope youre happy now but I cant delete the photos I have of you or the sweet voice notes you left.

Waiting for you

p

Dear my dummy M,

I love you v much but go 2 bed

-Your biggest fan this is Stan (k)

Attached: 13B92C9F-2D6C-49FD-82EF-9B45022049B3.jpg (236x220, 5K)

This is not healthy. Not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy not healthy.

initials?

blox blox blox

L

I was going to just say "Ok." but I figured you are so "already sick" of me I did you a favor and just unfriended you, have a beautiful life, I'll miss you.

Attached: image_0.jpg (869x943, 192K)

P,

I know you are not likely my p. Saw the break fest club and thought of you.
Came across your insta and saw you have a kid. You look joyful and I'm happy for you. You were right to leave me. I wasn't a very good friend and it took me years to learn how to be so. You influenced my youth and sent me in the right direction. I'm proud you persued your fasion career and made a niche for yourself. I think back to the relatively very small amount of time we spent together and how much of a impact that left in me. I used to lament over what if's. Now I am forever grateful for the time we had and how lucky I was for it. I can never repay that.

I hope we cross paths someday out in the world. Maybe in the next life.

Your friend,

Mike

Dear x,

Just that one night of being in your presence reminded me of who you are, since we don't see each other much. The action, the mannerism, the words you have said, made me feel like we had a connection. I've found too many aspects of you I like. I need to find something about you that I don't like.

The fact that my boss said to me "Hey why aren't you with x, user?", "You and x suit each other" and that shes saying the guy you're currently dating doesn't suit you is also screwing with me. The fact that she knows you better and says those kind of things doesn't help. Now I have to work around my boss and possibly you more. This will be bad, these thoughts are going to continue to get to me.

I hate that I think that there is a small chance between you and me. You're highly desired in our workplace. I probably am misinterpreting you, there should be no chance.

Regardless, this obsession needs to stop quickly. It does take a toll to my mental state.
I will cope. This is nothing new. My problem is that you have done nothing wrong to me. Show a flaw or push me away, this borderline idolization is getting to me.

Regards, user

The amount of time i spent writing this is embarrassing

Steve,

You are a faggot and I'm glad you chimped out. My life is better without you in it. Enjoy your mediocre existence, dipshit.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Please your initials?

What is your initial??

Originally

Me,

Go the fuck to sleep and stop listening to N.A.S.A., you have to wage slave tomorrow.

- me

is this addressed to the first post in the thread?

Im sure it isnt really him

N

I hope my wish finally comes true.

What's your wish user? Is it something you're gonna need to make true yourself?

Bumpioli, write moar faggots

To the family of _

I was a student of _ five or six years ago. _ was one of the greatest teachers at our school, and I never regretted a minute spent in his classes. I am both deeply sorry to hear the news about _, and deeply ashamed that I didn't write earlier.

During high school, I don't think it was a secret that I wasn't expected to go very far. Back then I was constantly ashamed of it, and for a long while afterwards that shame persisted. Throughout high school, _ is one of the few people who didn't look down on me. Despite knowing about my condition, he still gave me a good shot, and put his all into teaching. I wasn't the best student, and in my final year I just about failed _s class. For that too, I was ashamed.

When _ first started posting about his illness, I wanted to contact him and show my support, but I was also afraid to reveal the status of my life at that point, I was afraid to let _ down. I made a resolve that I would put my all into becoming a better person, and once I had something to show for my work, something that would make _ proud, then I would contact him.

Now the time has come that I can finally be proud of my life, and proud of my accomplishments, and _ is no more. I am truly sorry for your loss. _ was a great teacher and a great man. The world is a sadder place without him.

N K

You're still a pathetic Canadian, and spending all your time trying to appease random European men just because you like their accents is a waste of time. Stop stuffing your face constantly, start walking the dog more often, and don't be a bitch constantly and maybe you'll make some real life friends. Then again, who are we kidding here?

Attached: 1547359805950-r9k.png (318x308, 139K)

Bumparoo for feels

I just can't understand it, why would you ruin the chance of something ever happening, with someone who you will never be in a serious relationship let alone fuck?

I used to think you weren't actually borderline, and just used it as an excuse, but god damn, I'm sure of it now.

Random bro,

How are you today? Depressive and unmotivated again? Do you feel bad because you see the sun setting and you realize you waste a day, again? Well, life nowadays is no easy isn't it. Everything is hollow and tasteless. Working looks like meaningless and people seems to betray us whatever happen.

I was feeling like this too. I actually still feel it, when I'm down, bad days... But I've realized something with years going by. This sadness is actually more about bad social influence. When everything seems dark and disgusting around you, we tend to believe the all world is like that. But it isn't.
I know, even with this idea, our life are still meaningless. And it is a bit annoying, it can lead to bad conclusions, self destruction and stuff. But we can still seek rather than that waiting for the sun to rise. Just choose a path and keep walking there for a while.
Me I've choose travel, sport and learning stuff through books. Not sure were I go still, but I'll keep pushing there.

So to you, lost user. It may sound dumb, but you are not alone. And actually, I can say that we are a lot on your side. So many people like us are lost. But it is not so much that we have a problem. This world have a problem. So if you can realize this and try to blame yourself a little less, I'll be happy for you.

Best regards,
From an other random lost bro.

>trying to get user to share his wish so it will never come true
no user. bad.

not sure if slav or edited google translate

N?
If so, this is M. Just call me.

To the love of my life, N.,

I am sorry for happy crying about how good you are to me. But truly, I have never been treated so well so consistently. It feels wonderful, but also a tiny bit spooky, cause it makes me fear what it would feel like if you stopped.
It is the million tiny things you do for me, that make me so happy and feel so loved. You moving your lights closer to your computer. You reading me to sleep. You planting a tulip for me in Stardew. You making me breakfast on our first morning together. You buying me that ice-cream. You telling me about creamy mashed potatoes. You muting yourself so I can continue sleeping.
And those are just a few. And of course there is the big things, too.

I have never felt so loved and well cared for. I seriously love you so much, I have never loved anyone more than you. I never felt so sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with someone.
I love you more than anything, you absolute dream of a man.

I am yours, for as long as you want me (which hopefully is forever), with all my heart, body and soul.

With all the love in the world, V.

To the love of my life, V.,

I've never felt so happy and so loved as I feel with you, and I've never felt such love for anyone else.

I feel the same way about the future as you do.
For an anxious mind it's always spooky to think about, but the thought of spending it with you doesn't make me anxious or spooked, but hopeful and excited, which is a first for me.
And I don't know what I'd do if you weren't in it. It's a really spooky thought.

I love you more than anything, with everything that I am. You are mine, and I am yours. For as long as you want me (which I hope is forever too).

With all the love in the world, N.

Attached: penguinkisses.gif (382x266, 13K)

Bump, moar T's contribute