Jow Forums recipes

Post your Jow Forums recipes. Bonus points for calories and macro numbers included.

Attached: bbq pulled pork.jpg (952x1472, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0Bd69cY0U&
youtube.com/watch?v=nm-Qx3U1Zl4&
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh0KZU3-q4U&
youtube.com/watch?v=QJqiSJOJmNA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=chKXlVK6zMA&t=2s
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
thrivemarket.com/p/vegan-kit?utm_medium=pla_smart&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Shopping_Engagement_Smart_Members&utm_content=vegan-kit&utm_term=na&gclid=Cj0KCQjw19DlBRCSARIsAOnfReg0TltiPRiA0wEXT3Qi8EU9GKWF3xK1cloxaobzPyQ0Bnnu9NWnmj0aAhzkEALw_wcB
budgetbytes.com/yellow-jasmine-rice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I tried these pancakes and I can honestly say I will never go back to nasty pancake mix ever again. Also, add a teaspoon or 2 of baking powder to the blended pancake mix and whisk by hand for a few minutes to get fluffy pancakes.

Attached: fit panackes.jpg (1184x2932, 915K)

Also tried this recipe and I was very impressed with the results. Although I would advise to go easy with the lime juice and zest to avoid making it too acidic and tangy.

Attached: chicken picatta.jpg (1001x1801, 385K)

This one is good for cuttingfags who just need protein although I would advise to pick a lighter mayo.

Attached: chicken salad.png (845x1040, 584K)

>2.2lbs pork divided into 6
>50g protein

I got some bad news

Attached: Banana Protein Cookies.png (810x1136, 217K)

My math using Google for pork butt information comes out to 41g protein per serving.

>splenda
Any substitute for this besides sugar?

bumping good thread idea

Chicken thighs (the right way)
You'll need a big pan that can fit 3-4 chicken thighs in it.

1. Put the chicken thighs on the table or kitchen and sprinkle it with: white pepper, red pepper, curry, and chicken mix if u have it.
2. Little bit of oil in ur pan and heat it up til it sizzles and then put the gas on half.
3. Lay the seasoned side of the chickens face down in the pan and then sprinkle the other side with the same shit.
4. Wait 15-20 minutes, be sure to poke under the chicken with a fork sometimes, especially in the beginning, to prevent the chicken from sticking to the pan. It is important that you keep the gas low and the process long. Otherwise you'll end up with a burned skin and a raw inside.
5. After 15-20 minutes flip sides and let this side sit for 15-20 minutes.
6. After that flip again, put a little bit of water in, put the lid on and put the gas on a quarter of max heat. And let it sit for another 15-20 minutes
7. Done. Serve with rice.

Its important to not be an impatientfag and to do the chicken slowly.

>slowcooker
>not smoking

What's wrong with you people

>smoking
>not hanging fish in the open wind on a cold day with low humidity
Never gonna make it

>hanging fish in the open wind on a cold day with low humidity
>not buying steaks and leaving them out on your front porch to attract maggots for added protein upon consumption

Slow cooker chicken has so many possibilities

Teriyaki Chicken
-slow cook chicken in teriyaki sauce
-add stir fried veggies in hour before serving

Taco Chicken Casserole (Idk if it is a casserole but w/e)
-Slow cook chicken in enchilada sauce with diced chilis
-Pull apart chicken, add corn, beans, rice, and cream cheese. Add shredded cheese too if you're a fatass

Slow cooker chili
-slow cook ground beef in adobo sauce with tomato paste
-add veggies of your choice - I like kidney beans, garbanzo beans, cream corn, onions. Rice if I'm trying to make it last

Breakfast burritos
-chop up sliced turkey and sliced ham
-sautee in some butter
-add eggs and onions
-put into a burrito with guacomole and salsa
-dank and healthy

Easy shit. Part of learning to cook is just learning to make good sauces/marinades.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (160x160, 5K)

>buying steaks and leaving them out on your front porch to attract maggots for added protein upon consumption
>not having cockroaches crawling out of your dickhole and worms out of your sister's pussy for instant protein

>having cockroaches crawling out of your dickhole and worms out of your sister's pussy for instant protein
>not shitting and farting and pooping and shitting

Scooby has some nice basic meals and snacks:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0Bd69cY0U&
youtube.com/watch?v=nm-Qx3U1Zl4&
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh0KZU3-q4U&
youtube.com/watch?v=QJqiSJOJmNA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=chKXlVK6zMA&t=2s

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 187K)

>shitting and farting and pooping and shitting
>not cumming and eating your jizz for test gains
>not pissing directly in your mouth to preserve water
>not feeding your dog beans and having his asshole in your mouth 24/7 for exercising your glutes with a brap every 4.67 seconds

Get on my level, normie.

>1 cup of mayo

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Attached: 1525721921547.jpg (249x249, 15K)

based

500g yoghurt, 100g peanut butter, 1 banana, 1/2 tsp salt, 5 ml liquid sweetener.

1080 calories
60g carbs
73g fat
42g protein

Goldmine. Huge thanks

A real human bean

He said he had 2 of them.

And he said it was a 1000 Cal meal, with each serving being 500 Cal and """50g protein""". Retard

What're some good recipes for a pescatarian? I've been leaning heavily on eggs and whey for my protein, but I'm wondering if there's stuff I could throw in there to mix things up, get a more interesting/varied diet going.

>fit recipe
>fry

k

canned tuna is a cheap and good way to add some substance to a salad.

Damn, that's fucking disgusting and completely unnecessary. Dafuq the grapes for? Daily pesticide and toxic waste dosage?

the problem with all these 'recipes' is that they do not contain any good spices that'll give an extra edge for your gainz. Cumin, nigella, garlic, chillies, curcumin, coriander, paprika etc.

And don't overconsume beans etc. they will fuck up your joints in the long run

Noticed nobody has posted t h e t u n a l o a f

Attached: 9KaGtN6 (1).jpg (800x1827, 192K)

Eggs on a bed of spinach with diced tomato and onion. It's cheap and pretty good.

Attached: IMG_20190410_010033_083.jpg (3024x3024, 2.27M)

Swerve.

You should either shred the meat in the cooking liquor or allow it to cool in the cooking liquor and then shred it. Taking the meat out will just dry it out.

Based, omelette du fromage for all sort of gainz

Just do honey, or nothing at all. Not sure why something that's mostly bananas and protein needs sweetening anyway.

based
absolutely disgusting kys

3 god tier chicken marinates you can get creative with.
1. onions sauce, honey, fish sauce and sesame oil.
2. diced chipotle, lemon juice, garlic, adobo
3. lemon juice, the oil that comes with sun dried tomatoes, lemon zest, garlic, Italian herbs

all with salt and peper of course, another pro tip is to stir your chicken every 15 minutes and led it marinate for at least an hour, don't cook it on too low heat and don't over crowd your pan this will steam the chicken and make it dry. You want some nice caramelization from either the honey in marinate 1. or the natural sugars of the lemon juice of marinate 2. and 3. If you know how to cook chicken properly and use these marinates you are guaranteed to have succulent, juicy and flavorful chicken, even when using chicken breast.

>onions sauce

I meant onions sauce, don't know why I typed onions sauce

Attached: rice.jpg (727x969, 110K)

kek

Is kimchi considered Jow Forums?
Just made a large batch this weekend.

Its good for your health and pretty damn low calorie.
Helps with digestion too

Based

>Jow Forums recipe
>BBQ sauce

>1 cup of mayo
>basically half a fucking jar of mayo

Attached: 1554353022215.jpg (696x640, 94K)

Who has actually tried this? Any good?

Any good link for a recipe?

a true lad

Nothing for vegans again? Fucking meatcucks

Attached: 1533922516472.png (800x800, 524K)

>vegan eggs had to look that up
Lmao 1st listing $9 for 8 servings of 'egg'
Extra Onions(tm)

Attached: large_9f697f00-e451-4df1-9ebc-ef9b76003578.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>money is more important than my very own health

kys

Will try it out, thanks.

Thank you user, very cool.

Attached: 16B28703-95A3-4F51-BCEF-71D8E0F466D1.png (800x1257, 330K)

Says the starvation cult member. Protip for all you vegan cunts and the keto tards: humans are omnivores.

Why not just eat the onions by itself? Why does every vegan product have to resemble meat/animal products.
Sv3rige is right..
Look at this shit...
thrivemarket.com/p/vegan-kit?utm_medium=pla_smart&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Shopping_Engagement_Smart_Members&utm_content=vegan-kit&utm_term=na&gclid=Cj0KCQjw19DlBRCSARIsAOnfReg0TltiPRiA0wEXT3Qi8EU9GKWF3xK1cloxaobzPyQ0Bnnu9NWnmj0aAhzkEALw_wcB

Avocado and chicken pizza

Marinade the Sliced chicken (1 breast per pizza) in lemon juice, garlic powder and black pepper then cook in a pan

Use a large wholemeal Pitta and cover in tomato puree. Add the chicken, 1/8th an avocado, 1/8th a bell pepper. Sprinkle with parmesan. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for ten minutes.

Attached: ZomboDroid 09042019184511.jpg (1079x2725, 569K)

I will never understand the shredded meat meme, it's literally always disgusting. Chop your chicken up into small pieces BEFORE you cook it and it will turn out 10 times better.

Equal parts olive oil, soya sauce, and balsamic vinegar is my go-to dressing.

Also pro tip, use iceberg lettuce for texture in salads with other greens for nutrition/flavor. It improves them a ton. Cucumber works similarly but iceberg lettuce stays crunchy easier/longer even premixed with the dressing.

He cute

What's the best recipe for oatmeal/whey protein bars? By best I don't mean best tasting but best nutritionally (highest protein for calories, etc). Does anyone have a great one besides Scooby's?

For example I use peanut flour with some almond milk in place of the typical peanut butter just to be alittle more calorie efficient.

Is there anything else I could do?

user, whats the big diff between old fashioned oats and minute oats?

I’ve tried several recipes from here.
the fisherman’s eggs and protein pancakes were disgusting.
tuna log was ok
The bean and turkey simple chili that often gets posted here was good.

>seems fine if you like tu-
>boil for 25-30 minutes
jesus

unbelievably based

Literally 90% of these are not Jow Forums meals. How the fuck is it a Jow Forums meal if you're cooking something in olive oil and butter, coating it in high-carb processed flour, adding an entire bottle of barbeque sauce with beer and fatty pork for broth, etc.!?

>sauce on a tenderloin
why don't you add some ketchup to it too fucking retards

Attached: 2vZmCSj.jpg (1284x2553, 887K)

Thanks. I tried the fisherman's eggs, too and was incredibly disappointed. I love eggs and tuna, too.

Cook some frozen spinach, drain and squeeze out the liquid. Add some chilli flakes, salt, garlic powder and finely grated parmesan.

Beat a couple of eggs and pour into a large frying pan with a little hot oil (you want a thin omelette).

Dollop the spinach mix in evenly as the eggs cook.

Fold it over and get it on a plate.

Bake fish fillets in a foil parcel with stuff in it (garlic, ginger, spring onion and a dash of rice wine and or lemon juice).

Frozen fish is cheaper and okay.

You're either deep in poverty or underage.

olive oil is absolutely Jow Forums, if you live on boiled chicken breast alone you gonna have a bad time.

Agreed on other points.

>50g of protein in that sandwhich
Doubt

This is the absolute best rice you’ll ever have

budgetbytes.com/yellow-jasmine-rice/

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 616K)

Attached: cookie oats.jpg (1021x1527, 547K)

>Rice
>8 ingredients

Yeah get out of here with your faggotry.

Real steps to making fit shit:

1. Figure out what you need down the pie hole
2. Add one ingredient, MAAAYBE 2 ingredients that aren't core ingredients

FIT APPROVED RECIPES FOR BUSY PEOPLE:

1. Chicken breast
Ingredients-
Chicken breast
Hot sauce
1. Cook chicken breast
2. Add hot sauce to taste

2. OATS
Ingredients-
Oats
Salt
1. Cook Oats
2. Add Salt

3. Greek yogurt
Ingredients
Greek yogurt
Peanut Butter or Whey
1. Add Whey or PB to greek yogurt

PROBLEM?

Attached: c00.png (800x800, 879K)

Do you have Parkinson's or something? That's the only reason I can imagine that you think adding a teaspoon of spices takes longer than a few seconds.

I bet you make chicken in the microwave lmao

>get to the zyzz routine
>read this
>dies in a sauna at 22

Remember to do your cardio friends.

Attached: KP8d4X3.jpg (736x110, 27K)

what kind of cardio? low intensity or hiit? or both?

Any

>buying 8 ingredients to make 1 stupid dish
>having to go to the store to buy 8 ingredients
>check out with 8 whole ingredients
>manage inventory of 8 whole ingredients

sad, low energy

Jesus you are a whiny little bitch

Does mommy still wipe your ass for you?

JUST
U
S
T