Why do some men prefer brown nips over pink? Why are some men attracted to brown nips at all?

Why do some men prefer brown nips over pink? Why are some men attracted to brown nips at all?

Attached: 0727b9ae8eabcd70ce9247eed7531487962a8f613dd76fe7b6410c1bf7ad31fd.webm (510x471, 522K)

No idea, brown nips are a turnoff to me.

Attached: FilipinaSexDiary-Francine-07.jpg (800x533, 103K)

these are my favorite nips that i've ever seen. Peak nipple performance right here. I have a preggo fetish so I like big thick dark nips. Having them without even being pregnant are even better.

I only like big nipples/areolas if they're really light in colour. To each their own.

They look like hershey's kisses

ding ding, right on the money

Brown nips, pink nips? No such things. Only good looking and bad looking, and those are solid 9/10.

what race are you? unor|ginally...

I'm and i'm whiter than Elizabeth Warren

Nordic.
t.

And I seem to be retarded too..

someone bump with titties

I prefer a brown pussy over a pink one because when it's super pink it looks bloody and gory which turns me off

brown looks like poop which to me is a turn-off...

I can see where you're coming from, but the one's I've seen haven't been poop brown as of yet

every shade of brown looks like poop to me...

That's a real big OOF

holy shit this is the worst webm Ive ever seen, never thougt I'd grow a boner and lose it in such a short period of time

What's the name of this milker?

I like brown nipples
They stand out more

i like brown nips because i like southern euro women and a lot of them have cute brown nips

I like tits, from medium to big to huge. I don't mind the nipples

I dont discriminate against nips, i like all nips.