I'm 6'3 and weigh 125 pounds. where do i start. don't say eat more because i do and it doesn't do shit...

i'm 6'3 and weigh 125 pounds. where do i start. don't say eat more because i do and it doesn't do shit, metabolism is too fast.

Attached: 2e9bf14cc7ba11e2a2f822000a1f985f_7_crop_exact.jpg (311x207, 17K)

No you don't. Eat more.

>i'm 5'6 and weigh 300 pounds. where do i start. don't say eat less because i do and it doesn't do shit, metabolism is too slow.

eat more, faggot

Track your calories. I used to be a retard like you who thought I was stuffing my face and would be trapped in skelly mode forever, then I started tracking what I was eating and realised I was barely clearing 1900 calories a day. Worked up to 3000 a day and the weight started coming on no problem.

>t. endomorphs

>125lbs at 6'3"
>but I totally eat a lot guys
No you don't. Count your calories and see how little you're actually eating

I used to weight 125 lbs at 5'10"

>metabolism is too fast.
So what? Fatasses have the fastest metabolism on the face of the planet, where they require 4-5000 calories a day to stay their shape, and they still manage it.

Eat more, buckfuck.

In denial as much as a fatass is in denial.

You are not special and your metabolism is not special. You're just an idiot.

Drink a gallon of milk a day on top of what you eat now. See what happens.

How the fuck do you plan on gaining weight without eating more you fucking retard, where do you think the fucking weight comes from? Do you think phantom mass is just going to bring itself into existence unprompted?

Piggybacking off this, as someone in a similar situation as OP, is SS a good babby's-first-guide to routine building for a spooky skeleton man like me? If so, are there any caveats or other stuff I should watch out for by following it? (And does it matter if I get the most recent edition, since I see an older one floating about in the index of my local library?)

Attached: Skulls-Skeletons-and-Cigarettes.jpg (250x331, 22K)

*Actually* read the program and *actually* follow it. All these fucking idiots on this forum never read it properly, never add in the chins/power cleans, and then wonder why their upper body looks like ass.

Get the newest version. It's on Library Genesis. Also read Practical Programming.

Do 1/2 GOMAD if you're afraid of too much weight too fast.

/thread

Thanks user!

Avoid the hell out of it unless you want tp look something like pic related. The SS+GOMAD meme is a meme for a reason; it'll just spike your bf% and ruin your body.
Start with something like stronglifts 5x5 until you're comfortable with it, then add on to it as you see fit. All the while clean bulking until you hit your goal weight.

Attached: 1554736115865.jpg (1010x278, 28K)

Well, shit. Uhh. Do I just flip a coin as to which of you is in the right, here?

If you only care about strength, do SS+GOMAD. If you care at all about aesthetic, find something better.

To be fair, that poor guy has a bad frame with terrible shoulders.

How many calories do you eat a day? You have to eat consistently the same calories every single day

Track your fucking calories.

I'm Is an idiot for not realizing how similar SS is to StrongLifts. He also doesn't understand the fundamental flaw in StrongLifts: it doesn't adhere to the prescription of the minimum effective dose.

Why would you do 5x5 if you can progress on 3x5? There is literally no reason. You're just wasting your time and eating into your recovery. The 5x5 scheme is found in intermediate programs, not novice programs, because intermediates need the extra volume to product adequate stimulus to actually disrupt homeostasis and cause an adaptation to occur.

You, as a novice, do not need this.

Also, you don't get fat by accident. It's a very gradual process--if at one point you become dissatisfied with your increasing BF, eat less. Just understand that it's metabolically impossible to gain muscle mass without also gaining some fat.

Eat more and count calories so you know you're actually eating more.

You weigh less than me with eight inches of height on me dude
Eat more

You're a foot taller than me yet only weight 15 lbs more than me. Are you a literal skeleton?

Also, log everything you eat for a day and actually count your calories.