So uh according to the internet I have a BMR of about 2156...

So uh according to the internet I have a BMR of about 2156, but if I eat anything above 600 calories a day I gain weight.. I tried eating 900 for the last 2 days and went from 230 to 235. I workout 3 days a week. Basically excercize bike for 30+ minutes every day. Going to start 5x5 soon once I get all the stuff needed. Everything it telling me to up my caloric intake but I don't want to gain weight so wtf do I do? I'm literally hungry 24/7 over here. ffs.

Attached: 1515943976949.jpg (483x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4mhvpn/adaptive_tdee_tracking_spreadsheet_v3_rescue/
campbellsoup.ca/product/campbells-everyday-gourmet-moroccan-spiced-eight-vegetable-chickpea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You never ate 600 or 900 calories you degenerate brainlet unless you’re 3 cm tall

No, really. Tear in the morning and a can of vegetable soup a for dinner 8 hours later. I know it's hard to believe believe but I'm trying everything to lose weight.

Just keep doing it for longer and you should lose weight. Pain is weakness leaving the body. For every second that you are hungry you are progressing towards your goals. Never forget that whenever you want to eat something.

your bmr is probably less than 2k on days you don't workout and the bike does almost nothing so possibly on those days too. quite possible that your body sees that it's only getting 600 cals so it's storing that all for later.

idk just don't believe the internet. count your calories and track your weight. see what happens

Submit yourself to science and save all of humanity with your magical fatogenesis. Just think of it! Infinite free energy!
Or you're just shit at math and exaggerating

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4mhvpn/adaptive_tdee_tracking_spreadsheet_v3_rescue/
Use this sheet to track your calories and weight for no less than 3-4 weeks. It will tell you your BMR with less bullshit than online forms because it will be using your body and numbers instead of general purpose ones designed to not be too wrong for most people.

Basically if you tend to underreport your calories and you're consistent about it, it will tell you how much you need in your language.

Update, the can of soup is only 350 calories. Fuck me.

This isn't living, m8. No human is meant to survive on a can of soup a day.

But this isn't living. I honestly feel lethargic from the lack of food.

I unironically should.

> OmG but I like totally eat 1500 kcal a day and still gain like 30 kg.

Every fatty ever. Stop lying.

>No human is meant to survive on a can of soup a day
You disgusting nigger. People can go days without eating. That's the whole purpose of fat. You're a lardfat because for the past years (or your whole life) you've been stuffing your face with shit all day. If you're determined you will spend the next week eating NOTHING.\
>b-but muh health
You don't give a fuck because you're fat.

Now you can cry that someone on the internet hurt your feelings, you can call me an idiot and keep eating shit. Or you simply stop eating. It's your life, not mine.

But I don't. I track what I eat and for the last 2 months it's been nothing but a can of moroccan spiced campbell's vegetable soup. Yes I do lose weight slowly while sticking to that but it's excrutiating. And don't tell me to fast because I did that shit for 9 days and my entire body was falling apart. Severe leg cramps, chest and head pains. No fucking thank you. The only fasting I'm doing now is I wait 8 hours after waking up to have my 350cal can of soup.. Which leaves me feeling lathargic and completely unmotivated to even workout.

You didn't hurt my feelings, but you also didn't provide me with any advice either. Just a lot of 4th grade autism and telling me to fast. No thank you.

you just suck at math

*FAST YOU FATTY*

Just know that I am here to help you. But as any fatty you blame others for your problems. Fast for 7 days and see what happens. If you gain weight and can prove it I'll send you 10 bucks by PayPal.
[email protected]

OP, let me give you some real advice: if you're going to post a bait thread, you have to be at least *somewhat* believable or you'll get nowhere with it. There is a art to trolling. I recommend you lurk more.

Be aware that certain foods are more calorically dense than others - the classic example is eating like a tablespoon of oil will give you a shitload of calories but will not do anything to satisfy your stomach. If you are feeling hungry, consider adjusting your foods to more bulky, lower calorie stuff - maybe consider chopping up some bok choy, getting a double handful of bean sprouts and stir frying them with a splash of oil and some onions sauce and msg. Serve over rice. Chicken also nice to include, idk what your goal numbers are.

I'm not saying you don't lose weight while fasting, but the majority of the weight you drop isn't fat.. And the fatigue that sets in completely destroys the ability to workout properly. I lost around 13 pounds on my 9+ day fast, but gained back 3/4ths the weight 2 days after getting off the fast for health reasons. I'm looking for a sustainable method in which to lose weight and feel human at the same time.. Not starving myself... Even my doctor gave me this bewildered look upon hearing I hadn't had anything to eat for almost 2 weeks,

campbellsoup.ca/product/campbells-everyday-gourmet-moroccan-spiced-eight-vegetable-chickpea/

sigh

>>>onions sauce
gdi, all a candyass wants to do is have tasty food and yall gotta filter me

This legitimately is not a bait thread, though.

I've tried exactly that and that's what made me gain 5 pounds in 2 days. Incorporating anything besides that (now) disgusting soup makes my weight go up. I don't get it and it's driving me out of my mind.

You sound like a bitch. Stop complaining. Multiple people in this thread have already told you what to do.

So the bad news is it sounds like you are gonna be fat forever. But wait, here comes the good news. You are about to be fucking RICH. It sound alike your body is generating energy from nothing, something out physics bound earth scientists would love to get their hands on, FREE ENERGY. You are about to single handle solve the energy crisis, once we learn your secrets. Get your self over to a research university this instant.

Attached: 1554747729703.jpg (680x813, 44K)

If I wasn’t constantly broke maybe I could put on weight too. I’m at 155 5’9. I’m trying to eat what I can but I just can’t put on lbs. in fact, I’ve been losing weight. I lift weights and run two miles every other day. And yet I still can’t beat my brother arm wrestling or get a pull up. I know my weight has something to do with my lack of muscle despite working out. I just don’t have money or time to be eating all day. I just wanna be strong and I can’t when I’m a twig and getting scrawnier. It sucks.

Trolling aside is it possible that my BMR has dropped so low that my body is unironically broken? I know how retarded this sounds but what else can explain this? I break my ass when I workout, I don't just pedal away freely like I'm cycling through the countryside taking in the view.. I cycle intensity levels repeatedly all throughout the workout and by the end of it I'm gasping for air drenched in sweet delirious from it all, and I'm not exaggerating on my caloric intake. Some days I'll add a banana or a slice or 2 of whole wheat toast 130cals for 2.. Some days I have a dozen of raw almonds with the soup, but I never deviate too far. So what in the shit am I doing wrong...

Everyone in this thread has told me to fast. I tried that. It affected my health in a way as to make my dr demand I stop immediately. I was physically breaking down lol.. Considering this is fit you guys really don't have any other suggestions besides eat nothing?.. Really?

you could be sleepwalk eating

>Claim to eat *nearly* nothing
>Suggestion is the next logical step of eating actually nothing
>lol u guys can't think of anything else?

I could actually believe your metabolism is super low because your brain is super fucking slow

That actually made me laugh..

Guess I'm fucked then.

Can you walk me through your average daily routine?

Bike for 1hr 7x a week. Keep eating that shitty canned food or grab some vegetables.

It might be better to takea break from all that you are truing to do for one week.
And start again after that. You have been trying all these new things one after another and it might be the case your body needs to recouperate from that. It will also help mentally as you seem desperate and ready to give up. This will help to give you some mental energy as well and the will to move on.
The most important thing in losing wait is consistency. 2 months is not enough to make a real change

I bet you have a BMI of 2156 fatass

Nice trips. I wake up, have a coffee (black). I work from home and most of it is PC related so I live a pretty sedentary life. Wait 8 hours after waking up to have said can of soup. Wait a good half hour then workout. I only workout 3-4 days a week as the energy simply isn't there to make it a daily thing. I feel lethargic at all times. That's my routine.

I'd rather die of cardiac arrest at the age of 35, thanks. The soup provides absolutely no energy. I can barely keep my eyes open during the day. Life is literally hell. I know people who weigh in the low 100s and eat 5x more than I do while doing absolutely no physical activity whatsoever. In fact it's a running joke between us. They're convinced I somehow metabolize oxygen in such a way as to create calories out of thin air. All jokes aside though, I want to die.

If this is you healthy, how retarded would you be if you were overweight.

What the fuck is your problem? The reason you can't lose weight is because you've literally put yourself in starvation mode but are confusing the shit out of your body by having a can of extremely nutrient-devoid titshit of carbs every day. There's no surprise you have no energy and feel like shit, eat some fucking food and get some minerals in you for gods sake. Why are fatties so dumb?

You crashed your metabolism with your bullshit crash diet. Something that Jow Forums denies, but also something that happens all the time in the real world outside the internet.

You fucked up. Congratulations.

You sound pathetic. Two courses of action you should take. Starve yourself or eat like a fucking normal human and exercise more. Your stay at home job is what is killing you. I'm positive your sleep schedule is fucking trash. Your body needs essential nutrients to be functional. It should common sense. And these skinny people who eat 5x more than you really don't and this is coming from a former lanklet.

Attached: 1555300029468.jpg (750x1032, 725K)

What I'm more curious about is why you think you gain weight if you eat more than a can of soup a day. What time frame are you measuring this? It's normal for your body weight to fluctuate across several days. What's even more interesting is you believe your doctor about fasting, but you're LITERALLY DYING with your dumb as shit diet. Do it properly or not at all fatass. Eat 500-600 below your BMR and do IF. Weigh yourself after several weeks and come back and tell us you haven't lost weight.

> Starvation mode
Fuck off back to tumblr

Continue being fat then, dumbass.

Fat people always under estimate how many calories they consume.
I'd drink 6-8 beers on weekend nights.
I know it's over 4500 calories a week.
I only take note of it if I'm starting to put on unwanted body fat.
I bet fat people never count calories like that

.... post body, I'm curious

Attached: 1528937031879.jpg (484x471, 82K)

evr1 is dyin all th tiem user

So have you actually only been putting one can of this and nothing else in you mouth for nine days? You're not accidentally eating more calories from added oils, sugar/milk in coffee/tea or alcohol?