People unironically believe this guy is 100% natural

>people unironically believe this guy is 100% natural

LOL

Attached: ffghfgh.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HU48EJvHpBY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one thinks hes natty

from a roider, considering the amount of time and training that this guy has had, it’s believable . his muscles dont scream roids, good skin no obscene fullness

What makes you think he isn't
>dense muscle fibers
>no exaggerated muscle groups
>lifting for 15+ years

Hes a little too muscular and too lean for me but otherwise hes a 10/10 and husband material

post body

He's been lifting for like 20 years? Plus he is the chaddiest of Chads. Nothing about his appearance screams roids, he has smooth skin and a hairline that isn't on the back of his head.

If he is on roids, his body agrees with it which is like 0.01% of the population at the absolute most.

Alphadestiny detected

Roids don't make you go bald if you weren't gonna go bald anyway. Jay Cutler has the hairline of a 12 year old.

well i hope he goes to jail for that

Who cares. He's hot, I wish he was my husband.

he's in his 30s, right? if he were predisposed to male pattern baldness his shit would be fucked up by now no matter what

I wish his nudes would leak. We need another fappening.

There are 4 alphadestinys? That is crazy.

Sounds like bullshit to me. Proof? Jay Cutler is fucking loaded man, he probably got a hair transplant.

That's fucking wrong lmao.

Everyone loses hair, it just depends on the rate. AAS that converts to DHT will increase that rate.

Someone who would go bald at 100 might at 90, or someone at 30 at 20.

>from a roider
As if that makes you an expert on the natty limit

Everyone's hair thins out, but the only people who go bald from blasting test were already predisposed to male pattern baldness. Someone like Ilya Ilyin's hair is probably going to get thicker after he retires

he doesn't seem like he's packing desu

he's been lifting for like 15 years so it's not impossible I guess

post body

I just want to see it all, size doesn't matter to me.

Assuming decent genetics, proper training and nutrition and an all round healthy lifestyle, I believe this physique is attainable on less than 300mg of testosterone/week. That is as close to natty as it gets for most pro wrestlers.

no one's saying he's on a heroic dose

this guy is absolutely on vitamin s and if you say otherwise you have been lifting under a year and/or you're extremely gullible

Agreed. I'm the only person who looks like this and I've been on a low dose for awhile

Attached: Snapchat-324217010.jpg (3464x3464, 534K)

On-top of that, pre gear I was at a point where I gained 5lbs of muscle during that year so with the fact that you get exponentially less gains per year and I actually put on 15-20lbs of actual raw lean mass being the same body fat if not leaner than when I was at 175 at 205... Safe to say that was never happening even if I worked out for 30 years. After that year of a true clean lean bulk and achieving a 340lb bench, I knew there was absolutely no way I was going to get another 15-20lbs of muscle natty. So I took creatine

Attached: FB_IMG_1549879494804.jpg (600x600, 27K)

You look like a fucking cartoon character, its sick mirin bro

Totally achievable natty if you have good genetics.

The dude is insanely strong , bench in the 400s and can sumo hitch 700 ish lbs .

mirin

you had a great body to start with
nice
goal body if I were black

Is @stoltzlift on ig natty?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190415-004516_Instagram.jpg (1080x1083, 414K)

>people
No naive kids and people who don't lift.
Neither are real people.

I didn't start there. I lifted for 4 years prior without consistently dieting correctly. This was me at year 3. Year one I did everything right by accident because I came off ADHD pills and somehow magically did a clean bulk and went up from dyel 90lbs to 160 not fat. Here is 2 years after that. I have no pics before year 3. I tried to bulk a few times before and cut but there were shit attempts

Attached: FB_IMG_1553052089748.jpg (432x432, 11K)

n-no its the nicotine and onions protein user

Really though, you guys claim to be able to tell if people are natty or not but I can't tell for the life of me and I really don't see what I'm supposed to be looking for. Muscles like balloons?

kek is this a reference to that larping user with the fake text convo

He's definitely questionable. I'd say it might be possible for some people to get near this sort of body with a lot of time naturally, but chances are that he's used just because it's more likely.

If he's been lifting for as long as people say he has been and he's been keeping track of his progression then it would be a lot easier to say whether or not he's used just by looking for unnatural periods of gains.

I personally would say there's no specific formula to tell besides the blatantly obvious shit. Generally I would say the best way to tell is just based on the rate of muscle development past beginner levels. Most people will slow down on building their muscle as time goes on, since it gets harder and harder to grow more and more muscle just by rite of the fact that you already have to support and maintain what you already have and your body really wants to get by with as little as it thinks it needs.

Even then it's different from person to person. Some people are just better at gaining muscle than others naturally. The only thing I would try to pay attention to besides that is development of muscles that aren't regularly targeted and apparent universal muscle development without a routine that doesn't explain it. It someone has bulky muscles but it doesn't match what they're actually doing in the gym, then there's a good chance there's something fucky going on.

Is his bulking diet legit or a troll? Ive been bulking on a jar of peanut butter and some oatmeal to make up the amino acids and I cant tell if im being memed or not

He roided in his 20s which gives overloads the muscles and gives them a bigger nucleas or something. If you roid once, youre always going to be above the natty limit even off the gear

>Really though, you guys claim to be able to tell if people are natty or not but I can't tell for the life of me and I really don't see what I'm supposed to be looking for.
A few things give it away:

1) Dramatic muscle growth relative to before pics. Or any growth at all after the first five or six years of training. Scooby1961 unwittingly outed himself as /fraud/ by saying "Hey, I only gained 15 lb of muscle in my late 30s after 15 years of training. You can gain 15 lb naturally!" You can in fact gain that weight naturally, but not after your gains have plateaud for years.
2) Having incredibly full, 3d looking muscles and paper thin skin at single digit bodyfat percentage. Most natties look depleted and boney in contest condition or close to it. Pic related.
3) Huge traps and delts. Not that you can't get big muscles there without gear but these muscles are high in androgen receptors and swell up huge in response to AAS.

Attached: true natural.png.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>dese muscle fibers
LMAO

Jow Forums is 90% dyels and newfags. It shouldn't surprise you.

Attached: 1539911232867.jpg (1125x1358, 358K)

why are mentally ill anti natty posters constantly shitting up the board?

>HE'S BEEN LIFTING FOR 10000 YEARS HE MUST BE NATTY

The easiest way to spot a newfag with no experience. Pro tip: natty gains dry up after 3-4 years if you do everything right. After that it's nothing but diminishing returns

t. lifting for 12 years

Attached: Michiko Nishiwaki.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

either peak natty limit or roids
nevertheless his dedication is admirable

There's no natty alive that looks like that at 230lbs, dude. Don't kid yourself.

The people that believe he’s a natural (and don’t kid yourself, this board is filled with retards who believe it) are the reason the fitness industry is filled with scammers and shysters and other obvious con men.

It’s always the same excuses from the same fucking retards. “He’s been lifting for 15 years!” “He was a wrestler!” “He lifts for hours a day!”

Seriously, if you actually believe the guy has never used steroids I’m fucking glad you get scammed, I really am, because your brain is defective. It’s better that any money you do have is taken from you, maybe then you’ll become homeless and starve to death and not be capable of passing on your defective genes. If you’ve lifted more than two years and actually think this guy is natural you’re fucking hopeless. You really fucking are.

Dios mio... Who is this swarthy fella?

good thing he is married and has a kid then huh

>6'2" 230 lbs with an 8-pack
>natty

choose one

this dude has the same wrists as me and im a 5" wrist skelly manlet

lmao manlet spotted

Miring bro. What dose and how many weeks? I am doing 250mg Test E rn

He needs the natty card. I mean if he would tell people that he uses roids nobody would click his shit because there are hundreds of roiders out there who look the same and better. He would lose everything that goes for him if he would admit taking roids. Not saying that he isn't strong or anything but there are many roiders who look like this and stronger. The natty card is his only factor that distinguish him from the rest.

Based.

He admitted to doing steroids when he was younger so he can never be natty

He's 6'1 which makes it even more ridiculous. He's an inch taller than Klokov and about the same weight while being leaner and Jow Forums is dumb enough to think he's natural.

Attached: tumblr_n0zlx7p6ri1s0lqz4o1_500.jpg (500x750, 44K)

to be fair, there are also retards who think klokov is natty just because roids are banned by the olympics.

Those people would never reach adulthood if natural selection still existed.

Holy fuck his legs look like they're gonna snap any minute.

As a roider you have no idea what's achievable natty or not.

This.

When you're natural you can keep making gains until old age. If you're at what you think is the 'natty limit' and you trained arms and only arms everyday for 6 months are you telling me you'd see 0 growth in your arms?

i think it's sports medicine consensus that a degree of bowleggedness is beneficial for athletic longevity

Nah, he's fine.

Attached: lmao6platefrontsquat.jpg (599x529, 37K)

No you can't you retard, your T levels start to drop past 30-35. It becomes hard to even maintain.

You'd see growth but so miniscule that it's not worth spending all your time and money on. Why don't you try it and see what happens?
t. 3 years as natty, 4 months on gear

>When you're natural you can keep making gains until old age
based retard

>If you're at what you think is the 'natty limit' and you trained arms and only arms everyday for 6 months are you telling me you'd see 0 growth in your arms?
Yes, newfag. Even roiders hit a hard wall eventually. Gains are not infinite, especially for natties.

your t levels don't drop enough to see a real difference in muscle at that age.

you dont even know what youre talking about having lifted only 3 years as a natty

So you just admitted I'm correct, even if the gains are miniscule, you can still keep making gains.

The drop isn't significant until you're legitimately old, like 45+, probably longer if you're healthy. It might be a problem if you're a bodybuilder, but normal people won't notice.

Not him but you're out of your mind if you think you're going to see any gains as a natty after 5 years (assuming ate and slept enough and trained correctly).

t. trained 8 years natty before jumping on gear

That's just not true, gains are infinite for natties, it's just that they slow down so much it takes years to even see a difference, but that adds up after lifting for decades.

There's a difference between a minor, but constant drop and infinite gains like that retard thinks he can make. The natty limit is very real, it's just different for different people.

It's roughly 1% per year and it accelerates in your late 40s/early 50s iirc. Obviously it doesn't make a difference the first few years but you can't make gains until "old age" natty.
And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying people should stop lifting, in fact I think men should get on trt when they're old and stay active.

> gains are infinite for natties,
t. 6-month lifter high off his newb gains

I'd ask you to post body but I already know you're dyel as fuck.

That's just not true. Say I've been lifting natty for 5 years (assuming size=strength which is does) if I eat in surpluss and train one movement everyday I'm going to get stronger at that movement, meaning I make gains.

i love that people accuse him of roids here. they're the same people who would say
>roiding for this
if anyone had a similar body

I've been doing 2 sessions of curls per week on top of my full body compound training for months and I haven't noticed any gains. The only thing that's changed is that i'm stronger at curls and extensions now ...

No one in this thread has mentioned his strength feats that would be hella impressive for a natty

> if I eat in surpluss and train one movement everyday I'm going to get stronger at that movement, meaning I make gains.

Except you won't because your body will stop making gains beyond a certain point. What that point is depends on your genetics.

It doesn't add up to jack shit. The diminishing returns are so diminishing that you're in all practical terms done after 5 years at the most. It's possible to grow forever and still have a hard limit, this is like 6th grade math.

Look at those huge cannonball delts and his pecs. There is no way in hell he is natural, unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=HU48EJvHpBY
This is what he looks like without a pump or good lighting. No muscle fullness or vascularity. He's just peak natty

You'll eventually be gaining grams of strength in that movement. Any growth doesn't mean meaningful growth.

>those traps and delts are natural according to Jow Forums

Lmao.

forgot pic

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1200, 272K)

It's just a mindset bro

>tfw knocked knees

Have you seen his delts and traps? Sure he has no upper chest but that's because he never trains it.
And just overall he's packing a huge amount of mass, good luck getting there natty and lean.

not him but post body.

>cherrypicking images

Attached: 1.png (742x538, 571K)

Nigger, even in this pic his traps look big.

(you)

Yeah post body to prove me wrong.

I don't deny that but it means you're gonna be devoting the rest of your life for a possible 2kg of muscle mass and 5kg on your squat.

Moral of the story: natty lifting past year 3 is retarded. I'd say lift for 3 years, get lean, and if you're not happy with your body at that point you should hop on gear. But if you're aiming for the stars and you know from the start that your ambitions reach further than the natty limit you shouldn't bother waiting 3 years before hopping on gear. Just make sure you know what you're doing.

Attached: 1547397685884.jpg (424x633, 77K)

>people defending Bugez' integrity ITT

holy shit i knew this place was worse now than it was before zyzz came along but i had no idea just how bad things were

post body

post body

>actually giving two shits whether someone takes steroids or not

lmao