>Still engages in meat consumer goy lifestyle
>Still buys into "muh protons" marketing scam
>Not aware of the overwhelming body of science supporting WFPB diets

Not gonna make it cucks.

-reclaim your health
-take five years of aging off you
-help destroy the industries wrecking the planet
Go vegan

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-110633_Chrome.jpg (1080x1028, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/1601353
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531711000911
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=SJIMFWOua9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JAawLZ5SQKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying anyone here wants to live longer

This is 4channel you stupid faggot. Go to Jow Forums and bitch at them we don’t care what your dipshit opinion about whatever meme you are crying about is.

Time for you to take the sv3rige pill bro.
Come and see what the jewish menace has hidden from you.

Attached: carnivore-herbivore-omnnivore-comparison.jpg (900x1456, 697K)

You dont get this if you just eat unprocessed meat like steak or chicken breast. Its actually fundamental for good health. Vegans on youtube are amongst the most unhealthy and scary looking motherfuckers I have ever seen

Go vegan and die

I did it for a year and a half. I only gain a bit of strength for the first 3 months.

My squats improve by 1 kg per month.

Now on a mostly meat and fat diet. My squat is going up by 2.8 per month

>Gaul bladder

The info is true regardless of spelling errors. Keep coping vegincel.

Either
>Newfag detected
Or
>Ironic poster detected

You enjoying this months issue of Flannel Monthly™ while you grope your handle bar mustache?

Neck yourself

>Sv3rige
>Stares at the sun
>Thinks the Earth is flat
>Thinks human rights don't exist
>Criminal record
Thats who I get my science from!

Attached: 1530986834590s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

Human rights LITERALLY don't exist.

Kek, I'm neither vegan, nor an incel. Had venison for dinner last night. Still makes you a brainlet for posting a table with a spelling error. Also, humans can survive without animal protein, it's the other meat-specific nutrients we can't do without. We also need some plant-based food to really thrive. Even wolves eat the stomach contents of their prey.

>No blood work to support anything you say
>No studies to support anything you say.

O I am laffin

Attached: 1540494382571.gif (1000x640, 127K)

suck a dick

Except they literally do and are recognized but nearly every country on Earth
>But I am edgy nihilist
Woah I am convinced!

Name the nutrient retard

>No rectal colonoscopy to show vegan intestinal lining is healthier than a meat eaters.

What are you waiting for faggot

Oh look, it's another NWO-Diet shill.

Creatine, carnosine, cholecalciferol, DHA, heme-iron, and taurine.

The NWO diet is what the modern industrial world is eating you dumb faggot. That is a self evident statement.

I repeat - the nwo diet is what the majority of people are currently eating.

THAT IS A SELF EVIDENT STATEMENT

yes, eating a diet that results in disease and cancer prevention while also being very cheap and not turning people into pharma zombies is the diet of the new world order.

Have you tried critical thinking once in your fucking life or do you just repeat YouTube talking heads?

Attached: 1552243323935s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

Heme iron is literally a carcinogen. Not a nutrient. Dha is converted from other nutrients. Everything else you listed isn't a nutrient.

>I repeat - the nwo diet is what the majority of people are currently eating.
Yes, ready mad vegetable oil, industrial tier meat and meat replacment, grains, more grains and grainproducts, plus sugary vegetables and cage farmed dairy.

If you want to stay healthy, eat what your ancestors ate. Venison, grass feed meat and dairy, seasonal vegetables and few and long rested grain produce. Beeing vegan is completly unnatural and lacks key nutriens, only few you can buy synthetically made by the pharmajew. I can source all my food within 100km of my home. Can you? No you can't. You would starve to death during winter without globohomo supermarkets.

>Method and Results: In this review we have analyzed the 13 known quantitative dietary studies of HG and demonstrate that animal food actually provided the dominant (65%) energy source, while gathered plant foods comprised the remainder (35%). This data is consistent with a more recent, comprehensive review of the entire ethnographic data (n=229HG societies) that showed the mean subsistence dependence upon gathered plant foods was 32%, whereas it was 68% for animal foods. Other evidence, including isotopic analyses of Paleolithic hominid collagen tissue, reductions in hominid gut size, low activity levels of certain enzymes, and optimal foraging data all point toward a long history of meat-based diets in our species.
nature.com/articles/1601353

The more norther european you are, the more your body relies on animal products.

>Thus, using data of plant-to-animal subsistence ratios, we calculated the carbohydrate intake (percentage of the total energy) in 229 hunter-gatherer diets throughout the world and determined how differences in ecological environments altered carbohydrate intake. We found a wide range of carbohydrate intake (≈3%-50% of the total energy intake; median and mode, 16%-22% of the total energy). Hunter-gatherer diets were characterized by an identical carbohydrate intake (30%-35% of the total energy) over a wide range of latitude intervals (11°-40° north or south of the equator).

>However, with increasing latitude intervals from 41° to greater than 60°, carbohydrate intake decreased markedly from approximately equal to 20% to 9% or less of the total energy.

>Hunter-gatherers living in desert and tropical grasslands consumed the most carbohydrates (≈29%-34% of the total energy). Diets of hunter-gatherers living in northern areas (tundra and northern coniferous forest) contained a very low carbohydrate content (≤15% of the total energy). In conclusion, diets of hunter-gatherers showed substantial variation in their carbohydrate content. Independent of the local environment, however, the range of energy intake from carbohydrates in the diets of most hunter-gatherer societies was markedly different (lower) from the amounts currently recommended for healthy humans.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531711000911

You can't be vegan and northern european. Go vegan and become a nigger.

>Muh ancestors
Your ancestors didn't eat for maximum health and longevity. They ate whatever they could just to stay alive.

How you haven't put together this very basic concept is beyond me.

The overwhelming body of nutrition science shows the massive benefits of wfpb eating. "Ancestors tho" doesn't override the facts

>Your ancestors didn't eat for maximum health and longevity.
Longevity comes from your body not working fully and therefore working longer. Just like a candle. I rather die with 70, have a strong family and ofspring instead of existing like a skelly on pills and "supplements" like the good goy they want me to become. Let alone the fact that veganism is horrible for the planet and your own country. It's a deadcult.

>nutritional science
No such thing. That's not science and people know far too little to understand our bodies, let alone beeing able to substitute it. Don't change a running system. eople were fitter and healthier in the past with a HG diet than moderns. Even the mortality was the same if you control for infants.

Your shilling has no power here, Moshe.

Attached: 1529653522814.png (480x516, 340K)

Attached: Global rule 3&6.png (377x213, 16K)

>take five years of aging off you
B-but all vegans look 10+ years older than they actually are.

Bet you believe in karma or some kind of cosmic justice

"Human rights" are a societal construct. Just some bullshit everyone agrees to because it benifits the most people. You only have them because society allows you to. If most people agreed they didn't exist they wouldn't.

Its not about living longer, its about adding life to the years you have.

>he eats only meat or no meat at all
both are retarded you cucks

Attached: 1555046649287.jpg (1080x1058, 439K)

>sp-spelling error
typical dumb vegan

Based nwo diet shill.

Attached: image.jpg (469x620, 66K)

That's not even the whole list
>Don't drink water hehe
>Incest is cool hehe
>I starved myself nearly to death, no big deal hehe
>I got a parasyte and almost died again but who cares hehe
>Tried to stab my classmates hehe
>I drink blood from random people on the internet hehe
>Bathing in the blood of children will keep you young hehe
And that's still not all of it I'm sure

Gender doesn't exist either

Are you implying that if a whitoid goes vegan his genetics will literally transform and he will turn into a negroid?

Obvisouly.

Nah, nigger. A cracker will degenerate without a proper cracker diet, just like a nigger will degenerate without proper envoiremental factors like sun exposure (nogs go insane in the european north due to massive vit D deficiencies).

I'm buffled that so many people claim to understand evolution but somehow think that millenia of specilised envoirementaly induced diets, didn't left a massive mark on the different people. Saying that everyone can eat X diet is like claiming everyone has the same mental capabilities, it's wishfull thinking.

Just another exercise in dumbing us down to the smallest common denominator. History shows what a bad diet leads to mentaly. A bunch of retards. That's what the NWO diet is pushing.

And I am pretty sure that even tropical niggers might benefit from more animal products.

Jesus christ. Why do anyone give that guy attention

Attached: tumblr_inline_mgzxs7SMyo1qabnl2.jpg (500x278, 56K)

t. shit looking retard with embarrassing lifts. post body/stats.

Because he's right. And you would realize that if you gave his videos a chance and did some of your own research.

I'm not a vegan but I will gladly become one if it will keep me from becoming like sv3rige

Not even sv3rige does his own research

I'm sure a lot of the "fans" are larpers having a laugh, but the guys who actually buy all his shit are just your average conspiracy theorist

>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

Attached: saturated-fat[1].jpg (960x960, 97K)

Attached: importance-saturated-fat[1].gif (480x360, 21K)

Attached: 8 reasons saturated fats are good for you.jpg (736x736, 172K)

The absolute state of shills on this board. Back to plebbit with you, and by all means do enjoy your daily dose of anti-nutrient onions sludge, packed full of starch, sugar, lactates, oxalates, and phyto-estrogens.

You haven't seen professor Gatis most recent studies on Veganism? Very thorough research, I'm waiting for the peer reviews.....

Attached: 1549754446336.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

>all vegans look 10+ years older than they actually are.

This is true, and once you have seen this, it then becomes a complete mystery why anyone would adopt this starvation diet plan lol.

Attached: 1553858941929.jpg (627x411, 67K)

holy shit there are people this stupid

>This is the physique you get working out as a vegan for multiple years
M-meatcucks BTFO, r-right?

Attached: 1439524477559.jpg (779x655, 106K)

Fucking gross

Nah.
>heme iron
>heme
>blood

Yeah, double nah.

>he thinks eating his vegetables means chowing on nothing but grass and leaves

Attached: 1555012985427.jpg (570x718, 125K)

This image is misleading.
A sheep has a very specifically designed digestive tract that is not typical of herbivores.
Comparing a human to a gorilla, chimp, or orangutan would be more appropriate as they're mostly herbivores and have a more typical digestive system.

Frankly we are frugivores meant to be living off mostly naturally occurring fruits, with leaf matter and some forms of animal protein being rare splashes in the diet.
Modern man consumes meat mostly for taste and ease. Most Americans eat it daily but would be far healthier with bumping it down to the more natural number of once, max twice, every couple of weeks.

My personal stance is that Good gifted me these animals and gave me Dominion over them, and it is easier and tastier to eat chicken and egg whites to hit my macros.

E S K I M O S
S
K
I
M
O
S

(OP)
Be me
259 total cholesterol

86 HDL
51 Triglycerides

Very low risk of cardiac disease.

I practically run on milk cream, veggies and red meat.

Attached: fuck cholesterol.png (1521x835, 97K)

Sheep digestive system typical for ruminants like deer, cow, bison etc. Complicated four chambered stomach for multiple redigesting of the tough plant matter. (BTW this is the complete opposite of the one-stomach carnivore system seen in wolves, Lin's and us)

Chimps? Meat eating omnivore animals
Gorillaz? Utilize caprophagy to mimic the "digest the food many times" method of herbivores digestion.

If you want to be an gorilla, familiarize yourself with their digestive hack- caprophagy.

Attached: 1554905249656.jpg (620x600, 259K)

Go stare at the sun.

> Overwhelming body of science supporting WFPB
> Doesn't know what a RR 1.1 means, or that correlation isn't causation
> Calls meat consuption a (((goyim))) lifestyle when jews are pushing WFPB diet to the population through WHO, EU, etc.

This image screams 14 year old owning vegans. Very obvious information is wrong, humans have colons far longer than a sheep in relation to the system. Other weird shit like fecal volume? What does that mean.
Not to mention you picked a super specialized herbivore to compare to humans, and one of the most omnivorous carnivores. Compare us too a cat or hawk and you'll see we're much farther away from carnivores than proposed by this image.
We aren't carnivores, we're omnivorous frugivores - we originated eating fruits primarily like every other great app species and have adapted to gain nutrition from a number of sources. We aren't natural hunters, we had learn how to hunt with intellect not habit. Cats as old as 5 days have shown precursors to hunting behaviors, humans show any hunting like behaviors from a young age are out of the norm and considered sociopaths.
We also can't handle the bacteria from raw meat - big red flag here as nature didn't adjust for fire when designing things, so despite the fact we CAN gain nutrients from it, we're not meant for it to be a major staple of our diet.

Stop being psuedo science loving niggers and eat a fucking apple

i keep seeing people talking shit about him without any proof

>mastication
>not important
>for humans, who have grinding teeth

Have you just been swallowing whole chunks of food? How much of your food goes through you undigested?

Sv3ridge is a terrible role model and you're equally as mentally ill as him if you look up to him

Try to take my rights away from me and see what happens to you and then see what the government does with me afterwards.

Spoiler. You die, I go home.

why use teeth when you have hands?

Vegans "own" themselves; it's a literal starvation diet. All we have to do is watch and laugh.

(Vegan diet is extremely unhealthy, nutritionally incomplete, and inappropriate for humans, and it shows when you look at the long term vegans)

Attached: 1548768484269.jpg (500x500, 43K)

V*gans overhype his statements. His statements make a lot of logical sense when you actually listen to sv3rige. I'll break down a few for you off the top of my head.

>Don't drink water
He doesn't advocate for drinking water, since it has no nutrients and only dehydrates you (scientifically accurate). He drinks fluids from raw animal foods (milk, raw meat juice, blood) or fluids from fruits (cucumbers, citrus fruits) etc. He drinks adequate fluids per day, just not in the form of water.

>stares at the sun
He does stare at the sun with his eyes slightly open/closed during the early mornings and late afternoon. This is actually very good for your eyesight. Name a doctor that says sunlight isn't good for your eyes.

>Starved myself to death
That was when sv3rige was vegan. His whole channel is about him healing himself with a primal diet.

>Earth is flat
He says the earth is a "plane" of existence. He doesn't know if it's a globe or flat.

shut the fuck up dharmalus you are a manlet swarthoid with 5% jewish dna

>tomnikkola
Huutista.

That's because Sv3rige ended veganism with his four part "vegans the epitome of malnourishment" series. Veganism is a laughingstock after this expose.

>water dehydrates you
nigga wha?

Ruminants are one group of animals we consider herbivores and while bovids are a large group they're not the only one.
Chimps are omnivores specifically frugivores. They have been seen eating meat but are no where near true omnivores, their diet is still mostly plant material.
Yes gorillas have a specialized technique to gain more nutrition out of food but humans have been known to perform this behavior as well (it's actually seen in all ape species as). They still have a far more similar DT to humans than a fucking sheep.
Also wolves are far more omnivorous than being given credit. There is a reason your dog food is mostly plant material (and a reason we use said dog food for our captive wolves and other wild canids).
Switch the dog out for an obligate carnivore like a lion and watch the similarities disappear.

>Recent
Year old videos, the same you spam on every thread
>Studies
Just gatis claiming stuff, the only source provided being his ass

Osmosis etc. More useful to get your fluids in the form which has more nutrients (meat juices, milk, fruits etc.)

>No proof
Do you mean his videos?
He has stated this on his own videos, pretty much every claim the other anons said come from his own channel

They type is in a misleading way. Read to see how they twist the words. V*gans are always liars.

Nigga you're retarded

Here the problem: full vegan diets are NOT medically backed or supported. You're owning the mentally feeble by perpetuating this argument when in reality the real science has moved past you.
We don't need meat daily, once or twice a week is fine. Plant based sources are healthier and usually come with more added vitamins and minerals than their meat counter parts. Chicken, fish, egg whites, and rarely pork are all fine but this counter vegan movement lost sight of the fact we really do consume more meat than needed more often than we need it. Vegans are retarded for preaching their shit cult, but this backlash of carnivorism is just as retarded.

>Leonard Smith, gastrointestinal, vascular and general surgeon, advises, “You should sip water slowly, two to three ounces at a time, throughout the day. If you drink too fast, you risk diluting your blood, which may cause faster excretion of water by the kidneys.”

Niggers are ugly

I'm convinced vegans are already miserable people before the diet and think everybody deserves to be miserable like them.

I'm not vegan, but it kind of makes sense. I support veganism for ethical reasons 100%. we've reached a time in humanity when killing and abusing innocent animals is simply no longer neccesary, you can just find other ways to get nutrients without killing random cows and shit. also it takes fuckloads of energy to raise 1kg of animal meat compared to 1kg of edible plant and animal farming contributes way more to global warming than growing plants (you need to grow plants either way to feed those animals). there are loads of amino-acids that were believed to "only be found in meat" that you can find in beans or whatever.

veganism is extremely difficult to do it consistently without fucking up your body though. going vegan for health reasons is retarded as fuck because you'd need be a fucking biochemist to know which supplements you need on such a restricted diet. even people who eat EVERYTHING, including meat and fish are lacking in certain nutrients. that's where I disagree with vegans. they make it seem as simple as "omg meat destroys ur body, just eat beans every day :D" when in reality you need to do MONTHS maybe YEARS of research and personal experiments to find out what works for people and works for YOU because veganism is a fairly new thing.

sources? I have no sources retard, just use your head. nothing I said doesn't make sense.

Attached: crab.jpg (600x800, 47K)

>, you can just find other ways to get nutrients without killing random cows and shit.
stopped reading right there. No you cannot get nutrients any other way.

You are straight up lying dude
>He was a vegan
Yeah, he called himself a vegan when he believed he could feed on sunlight alone and got hospitalized, anyone could say they are on a carnivore diet and just stop eating too
>He doesn't say the earth is flat
He did and he called the idea of the earth being a globe ridiculous
What you said about water and sunlight is just bullshit you made up on the spot

One reason that vegans look older is because they tend to be leaner. You'll look sickly if the society around you is fat and bloated, because the cream isn't plumping up your existing wrinkles.

He proudly owns those statements, and rightly so, don't soil his name you cuck, you are probably a shill in disguise

Fasting improves health and longevity more than any controlled diet does.
That being said, don't eat fast food or 'junk foods'

yea and then you just drink more water lmao @ you my dude

tl dr
kys you pussy

>What you said about water and sunlight is just bullshit you made up on the spot
He has a literal video on the topic of water
youtube.com/watch?v=SJIMFWOua9c

He also has a literal video on his ideas on earth
youtube.com/watch?v=JAawLZ5SQKo

>anyone could say they are on a carnivore diet and just stop eating too
If you stop eating.. you are not on a carnivore diet anymore.. you are fasting.

You are a brainwashed v*gan who keeps perpetuating lies.

The guy only just hit a 3 plate bench and 4 plate deadlift, he's weak as fuck for the ammount of time hes been lifting.

>proven water dehydrates you
>just drink more bro, somehow it will magically hydrate you
Lol @ u

These posts contradict each other. It is unhealthy to be constantly consuming calories through the day.

you can, it's just more difficult (expensive) at the moment because there's not that big of a market of people who have such insanely restricted diets. also subsidies. the American government spends $38 billion each year to subsidize the meat and dairy industries, but only 0.04 percent of that (i.e., $17 million) each year to subsidize fruits and vegetables. Subsidizing the dairy and meat production will obviously reduce their price.

that's untrue because more sentient beings die during plant based agriculture.

Get off my board you schizo poster. I don't even know what you are saying. Schizo.

The problem with arguing with you tards is apparently only you are the arbitrators of what a good source of information is.
> scientific article that shows meat consumption correlated with something good. Must be legit.
> scientific article that shows meat consumption correlated with something bad? Funded by da joos.
If your dietary choices rely on the existence of a global jewish-vegetable-industry funded conspiracy to be justified, you have a problem

modern soil quality is so shit that B12 must be supplemented to chicken, sheep, pigs and grain fed cattle (which is most), and that grass fed cattle require cobalt supplements to ensure they are capable of producing enough B12 themselves. One way or another, you are consuming supplements unless you literally live exclusively off wild meat

Show me a culture/civilization for 3-4 generations who lived off the diet you are proposing with no meat or animal products. There is literal no civilisation or generations of vegans. This is the first (early 2nd) generation of vegans coming out and you see health defects already

>If you are not eating you are not on a carnivore diet, just fasting
That's literally what he did with the vegan diet you gigantic mong

No, you get out you veganoid shill fuck CUNT, FUCK, YOU DON'T KNOW SV3RIGE