The girl I'm currently seeing doesn't want to be my gf, she says she would love to stay fwb tho

The girl I'm currently seeing doesn't want to be my gf, she says she would love to stay fwb tho.
We cuddle and I was even her first, what's wrong with me?

Attached: bb.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>I was even her first

Attached: 1532241162102.jpg (699x451, 54K)

What the fuck more could you ask for thats a perfect scenario! She probably has commitment issues.

when you asked her why she doesn't want to be your gf, what did she say?

I don't care, she needs to clean up her own mess,
I don't care if she's unstable, she's cute and quite frankly I don't need to waste my time like this.
How can I force her to be my gf?

Took me a second to get it
>kek'd

Tell her she's autistic and ugly and nobody will ever love her. Then find a noose.

How will either of those things help?
She probably is autistic, but she's hot.

just let her take her time, don't be overly attatched to her, but do cuddle and that after sex. There's only so long one can go having sex before they want a proper thing.
If after a month nothing has changed, ask again if she wants to go exclusive.
Just don't force it.

t.guy who was in similar situation to you this time last year and now we're together

Attached: T4loHcxO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

you responded to me, but my post was a direct question that you didn't answer. Given your reading comprehension, I can imagine that she said she wants to be your gf and not a fwb, and you just read the message wrong.

It's already been 2 months.
Apparently she gets suicidal thoughts a lot so if I go and fuck her off she might an hero or something. I'm trapped.

Can't you read between the lines? She literally said she's unstable and idk.

Sound like she has deeper issues then. When you asked her, how frank and direct was it? Was it more "I was thinking..." or "Would you like to be more than blah". If you haven't tried it already being more direct about what you desire might help.
If you've already laid it out clearly to her, I'm afraid I have no idea what you should do.

"I want you as my gf and don't want to settle for less"
I suppose that's clear enough

Yeah that's certainly clear enough. Wonder what's wrong with her. Maybe just start subtly doing "couple activities" with her, if subtle tactics are your thing.
I'm sure she'll come around eventually, just make sure you don't pester and become unattractive in her eyes.
Good luck fren.

>fwb
>the perfect place to be with a woman
>wants more

Attached: IMG_0676.jpg (638x544, 52K)

I want complete dedication. I want her to kiss me and then kiss the ground I stood on. I am needy and am not afraid to admit it.

You're in fairy tale land user.

>You're not supposed to want this
Why can't I have nice things?

If she's wanting to be fwb, then I don't think you'll be able to get with her. I'd just enjoy it if I were you. You can just hang out and have sex with a hot chick, without having to commit. Sounds perfect to me.

No thanks, I'm gonna catch feelings somehow then it's gonna suck.

>Why can't I have nice things?
I am not telling you that you cannot try to, but what you want is most likely not going to last in a relationship forever and the girl you're with will eventually grow tired of you due to you two always being around one another. Once you live with one and you two know practically everything about one another that is what happens. Sure you can still go do stuff, but you get my point.