Why are fembots such bitches?

Why are fembots such bitches?

>confess to a really cool fembot on Discord that I've been talking to for hours every day for two months that I'm developing feelings for her
>only reply she gives is this picture
>I try sending her another message about 30 minutes later
>blocked

Attached: 1547134934268.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

damn, sorry bro... I know what you're feeling.

maybe don't develop feelings for fembots? I don't think they're here to date.

Or at the very least, don't confess to people. It kind of puts them on the spot to respond to your confession in that moment, which they may not be in the right place for.

Because hundreds of people she just wants as a friend do the same thing and inevitably make it creepy, weird, and awkward. So she's thrown you out and will move onto the next one.

So basically you've just been ranting with your mouth foaming and thinking that's what other people wish to deal with every day just because they didn't tell you to fuck off?

Attached: talking.gif (500x255, 493K)

No, we had good chemistry. Conversations flowed well, she was always affectionate, would often initiate conversation of her own accord, sometimes said sweet things to me like that I make her feel safe and she's rarely felt such a connection with anyone before.

i don't understand user, what was the best case scenario you were expecting from this move?

Sounds like you've been duped by a homo.

Women are deceitful pathological liars who are incapable of emotion, true affection, and love towards others. Women have no souls. Being a girl is synonymous with being a degenerate bitch slut whore. Expect nothing less than pure evil from these wastes of life.

Hahahahaha OP btfo. She's hilarious

> One person wrongs me
> So everyone is the same
That's a good generalization OP.
All blacks must be thieves and rapists.
All jews liars and swindlers.
All arabs child molesters.

Are you leaving anything out maybe?

Why didn't you stop it you retard? lol get cucked by listening to your dick

You probably said some creepy shit. Do you have pics of your conversations?

The things you listed are true though

I know the Jew thing certainly is, but I've met the rare 1-2 arabs/blacks that aren't complete nonces and cunts.

you cashed in too early op you clearly needed more conversation tokens before trying to click the upgrade relationship button

Made a story

>be born in a room
>others are there and can leave and enter when they feel
>get tired of being in the room
>reach for the doorknob
>get electrocuted
>the shock is so bad it leaves a scar that will be a reminder not to do it again
>others from the room tell you your not opening it right
>try again and same result
>the more you pay attention it seems like the door just opens for others with no effort while you almost die everytime
>people tell me its my fault and I can leave if I really wanted to
>put on rubber gloves, work on grip, and ready myself
>grab knob and nothing happens
>twist*
>fly across the room
>some guy sneezes by the door and it swings open
>pass out

What do you think he can do to open that door? There's also a window but it can't be opened, its just there to see all the other people enjoying being outside.

because your an autistic loser who develops feelings after casual conversation?

rush the door when someone else opens it of course. do you pay to use the metro too?

>tfw you will never have a chad friend who helps you cheat the door system

What's her name on discord? Maybe I know her and I can tell you nigga

>sit in front of door
>every time someone approaches to leave, grab them, grab the doorknob, almost kill us both

>Discord
>fembot
You deserve it.

Yea, there are exceptions to these things because some people are more intelligent but they apply to most people.

>"""fembot""" on Discord
You should have known, going into it, that you would be treated as a disposable candidate for an orbiter position.

that's what you get for trusting e-girls user