How many virginities were you able to take up until now?

How many virginities were you able to take up until now?
>be 28
>5 girls

Attached: 1200px-Virgin-logo.svg.png (1200x1050, 79K)

>be 26
>0

i don't even want to try anymore, what's the point?
there's a point of no return and i should've realized that i was never a normal person or a desirable one

Attached: 1528850692784.jpg (208x250, 8K)

I'm neither of those things, hence why my score is so low, eventually you hit gold.

i guess some people have better luck or chances than others...
I dont know, i don't have any hopes anymore.

But good for you dude.

Most robots can't even get rid of their own.

Use OKCupid, there are some 6-8/10's there, go for it.

Do you want to hear how I lost mine? I didn't like it, just to start it off interesting.

Normalfag you need to leave this board.

I'm not a normalfag, I am an autist that can only hook up with 7/10 "weird" girls on dating sites.

ya that makes you normalfag af you cretin

Okay, sorry my bad

Attached: download (2).jpg (258x195, 8K)

Nope, normalfags go to bars and ask girls out in public. Know the difference.

Being able to hook up at all makes you a normie, ESPECIALLY if it's with above average girls

If you weren't a normie you would be a 28 year old virgin unless you saw a hooker

>be 24
>1

And I've sleept with 6 different girls but I have no idea if they were virgins or not.

Why does this guy always make these threads and still wont admit he is a normalfag?

Attached: 66D63B7A-0F13-4FC2-BC3E-CC62DCAC78BD.png (745x813, 25K)

I never had a girl "date" me for more than 5 months, I literally don't know how to act.

I've never been on a single ddate, I've never kissed a girl, I can't even make casual conversation or eye contact with any besides my mom

So you just fuck whoever, what if they had aids, dude get yourself tested.

If you can hookup with 7/10 multiple times you aint robot.

>don't know how to act
Don't "act" people can see through that. Just be yourself.

If youre not a robot youre either chad or normalfag.
If a girl has touched your peepee you cannot possibly be a robot unless it was rape.
Therefore youre a filthy normie.

I swear to God this guy has to be trolling

I used to be like you, but in my MMO years I e-dated a girl for a while and picked up on a few tips.
Then I moved to dating sites where it's just chatting till I felt comfortable enough to see her IRL.
The only differebnce was I had a sexual relationship with a neighbour girl when I was 13. But that didn't help my nervousness at all, so disregard it.
>repeat

I have programmed commands that girls respond to in a positive way.
>literally a brobot

Usually date them first but my relationships don't last very much cause I don't give them enough attention so they end up leaving me.

Out of those six 2 of them were from when I was in HS and the other 4 from uni.

>be me
>find a normie bragging about how many virginities they've taken
>this is Jow Forums
>look at the other replies
I think I've got friends now that universally agree with me. Or does that make me a normie too?

Attached: loremipsumdolorsitamet.png (225x225, 6K)

If I was I wouldn't get any of the girls I did in the first place. Don't fall for the memes.

Then there should be something inbetween a robot and normie, because this is not normal what I'm doing, it's weird and unusual.

>Hooking up with attractive women you met online is weird and unusal

Same here, either I give them too much and am clingy or too little and am an asshole.

It is, I could never do that IRL, like some people do. I've had girls like me IRL but I simply don't pick up the hints or know how to reel them in.
This is not normal.

>5 girls
>bragging
Dude, don't hype me up, now if I said 15, yeah that would be bragging.

>weird and unusual

Ya maybe in the late 90's/early 00's but its normie as all hell now (tinder, dating apps, social media dm's)

Now gtfo our board you colossal faggot

This has to be a fucking troll

You're talking to losers who have never grabbed a tit

MOST sexual encounters these days are probably arranged online

33 and taken 8

Not before you name the status between a normie and robot.
Also, that might apply to zoomers, I'm almost 30.

You forget I'm 28, my generation still holds IRL as normal. If you met a girl online, you're the weird guy that can't pull girls IRL.

Getting laid without having to pay directly = normie, end of discussion

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER AS LONG AS YOU'RE STILL GETTING PUSSY

The average guy who fucks 5/10s from bars would gladly trade lives with you if it meant getting with 7/10s in any capacity

Ya its called a colossal faggot and its a one man band

I uh kissed a girl one time if that counts

I still took the girls out and paid for their shit, then I fugged them after the date and kept at it for the next 3 or 4 months, till they got the memo that I am a loser.

I mean paying directly as in literal prostitutes

You're weird, I'd trade with the guy getting 5/10's in greater numbers AND it's IRL.

>paying for a girl to have a good time
>paying a girl so she can buy something
Same category, you're paying. They wouldn't let me do shit if I didn't pay.

serious question for you and all newcomers why the fuck did you came here like this board is for pathetic losers who pay women to talk with us since they wont normal do

if you want to be edge lord on internet go to tublr i believe there are more emo rosties there want to suck you cock just for attention

Op here, I've been on Jow Forums for years. I'm still autistic and unable to deal with most social situations without careful preplanning.

LMAO the absolute state of /norm9k/