Started my fitness journey a week ago. I'm combining an ECA stack with smoking to reduce my appetite...

Started my fitness journey a week ago. I'm combining an ECA stack with smoking to reduce my appetite, walking 10km each day and having OMAD of six hard boiled eggs plus a multivitamin.

I weighed 216.4lb last monday morning and today weigh just 211.6lb! 4.8lb lost in one week! I'm so excited about my progress and hope to keep it up

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Good job you fat pig.

Attached: IMG-20190414-WA0000.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

excellent bait, guaranteed 300+ replies

Attached: 1553805334019.jpg (3264x2448, 2.17M)

Thanks anonkin x

>ECA stack with smoking to reduce my appetite,
Ngmi. Enjoy your withdrawals

>Ngmi.

Never gonna make it? I'm already making it. 4.8 down, another 104.6 to go.

Why don't you lift instead of walk?

>fitness journey

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING WEBSITE AND GO THE FUCK BACK TO >>>>>>>>>>/ANYOTHERWEBSITE/ WHERE YOUR ROASTIE ASS CAN POST """""INSPO""""" AND SELFIES AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THEN START TALKIIKNG ABOUT OHP, SQUIDDLYS, FEELS, AND CREATINE.

Attached: abstractDisgust.png (605x453, 545K)

>taking up smoking for health reasons
never ever what the fuck were you thinking

Fuck off

Attached: 82DF0166-C8A1-4979-AFF7-DAD2A3C3D755.jpg (407x406, 97K)

It gets progressively harder to lose weight user.
Be prepared to exercise a lot of restraint for food and exercise

Can't Jow Forums be a home for all kinds of people on their fitness journeys?

I don't want to be muscle. I want to be a qt thin girl like keira knightley

Attached: 93dfb4721bd331fd90f0fedd68368fd5.jpg (1280x2301, 269K)

NO

>Repeatedly post asking for advice
>Good advice was given
>Ignore good advice, asks about picking up smoking as an appetite suppressant
>LITERALLY EVERYONE RECOMMENDS AGAINST IT
>Pick up smoking anyway
>Posts looking for (you)s and congratulations from a community whose advice you ignore

Fuck off. If you want to be a part of the community, participate and listen to advice instead of ignoring it.

Here's your fucking (you).
10/10 bait. Made me reply.

EAT
LESS
LOL

Attached: 1554150717059.png (1250x4000, 122K)

yeah like the other anons said you have to be fucking cuhrazee to think picking up smoking to lose weight is a good idea. I mean it'll work but you're kind of trading one evil for another here, except one is a lot harder to beat.

I am eating less

I think giving up smoking once I reach 107 will be easier than dieting. I HAVE to eat SOME food whereas I can just quit smoking altogether which is easier.

Good job keep it up
:D

Thanks anonkin xoxo

Partly this, be careful OP. I went hard on an ECA stack a few years ago, started plateauing so I upped the dose, rinse and repeat. Finally realized if I didn't stop I'd end up making my fucking heart explode. Quitting was absolute hell, sent me into a severe depression because my body was used to balls-tons of uppers, and eventually gained 60 lbs. of fat, completely erased all my effort. To this day I'm still recovering. If you're not careful, you're absolutely going to fuck your life up.

Hmmmm. Interesting. Perhaps an ECA stack isn't the way to go.

you won't do muscle from lifting small weights but it will help you burn calories
doing more and different exercises will help you to lose weight faster than doing aimple cardio

>Giving up smoking easier than dieting.
Yeah, it's not.

I guess I could introduce some light weight lifting to my routine.

>anonkin x

Attached: 1455356037859.png (190x270, 56K)

Maybe I should change to vaping

It works great if you aren’t a braindead retard (ex: smoking while on the EC stack)

I’m cutting with the EC and it works wonders. I literally have to remind myself to eat and don’t feel the urge to eat junk food near as much. I do feel pretty wired but not to the point where I feel any chest pain or difficulty breathing.

But I take it with fish oil to maintain healthy heart, as well as staying hydrated. Do this and EC is literally god tier.

I guess I should start taking fish oil. Thanks for the advice anonkin x