You hanging in there, Jow Forums?

You hanging in there, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555311989799.jpg (250x238, 4K)

My mom are my foreskin. I will never hang on

Attached: 1555257188651.jpg (260x326, 24K)

Just tryna lift away these feels bruh

Attached: FB_IMG_1554542232379.jpg (720x720, 28K)

No
I got rejected and now I'm desperate, I'm talking to a prostitute

shehot bro

Its my birthday and Im sad

Have you tried fucking your own hand bro?

No, she's a loser, good for nothing, dumb and clumsy artist. She can't take care of herself. So I wanted to, but her old bf came back and him and I are cucking each other. But seems like he's winning.

She's 4/10, skinny and shy.

>prostitute
She's 6/10. Massive boobs, short and playful. Can't speak English properly but the sex is good.

Yes it didnt change anything

There is literally nothing wrong with using prostitutes
The only shame you feel is a result of years of anti-male conditioning from society

You're literally told to be ashamed of your human needs, stop that shit
50 years ago visiting a prostitute was considered normal and healthy, like it actually is

Attached: Twitch.png (1356x774, 952K)

>visiting
More than that, I was frustrated. It was my birthday and the girl I love won't see me because of her bf.
So I went to the brothel, fucked the shit out of her, I was in nofap day 6 and she liked my physique. Since then she wanted to talk to me on facebook messenger etc and we are still talking.

There is something deeply wrong with it. Addiction. It can fuck up your health, but most prominently, your wallet.
The simplicity of it, just go there, hand out a few pieces of paper and proceed to fuck 10/10s is too damn good.
It's a really powerful drug, guys.
I did three times, and man, I would be fucked rn without meditation

I'm reflecting about how hard my procrastination will make my life in about 5 months. Also i'm thinking about why i don't enjoy anything anymore and everything seems fake and I can't really remember the word to put in here, it's a very common word too, I forget things way too often, I might have short memory loss, great, I'll put that in the pile of mental illnesses I think I have but I'm not sure and am probably using as an excuse to waste my life.

i wish i could do something useful with my motivation instead of just wasting it every time but I guess you need planning and consistency for that and I'm too retarded

I just got over my hell week. Had 4 essays and 2 exams due and I made it through it pretty sure I passed the essays.

feeling proud. My dad was really nice and drove up and we got burritos while I was taking a break. I love my dad

Attached: 1517500826211.jpg (259x194, 8K)

No, haven't attended uni for almost three months and can barely muster up the courage to go outside and buy groceries. Too scared to call a shrink and I lie to my family about things going great. I mostly sit alone in my tiny apartment and only leave on gym days

>first month of wagecucking after hard engineering hons degree
>pay is barely above minimum wage here
>no fond memories of my youth to get me through wage slavery, still a kissless virgin at 24
every commute I walk over a bridge over the train tracks, everyday is more and more tempting to jump

Attached: 9FPR1Vw.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Enjoy him while he's there. He won't be there forever. Good job btw

yes

Attached: E27B9688-068D-4255-BE30-1648500A8632.jpg (780x519, 82K)

How is she a 4/10 though?

No. I'm not. I really need someone. I am scared and lonely

Why scared?

No, I haven't been able to do fuck all for a whole week and I feel like shit. I'm working 50-55 hours a week then coming home to do 25-30 hours a week of school work. Fuck I'm tired.

you sound like a male version of a feminist

One of my minecraft friends can't play for a few months, and this is very sad.

Attached: ancho boobs.jpg (707x1000, 128K)

kino.

Too skinny, and cheek is full of marks
jew nose
Incel jawline

I’ve finally noticed and accepted my anxiety and fear is something probably not normal. But I’m unsure how to proceed. I just want some pills but I fear my GP is going to waste my time with behaviour therapy or some gay shit for people who cannot explore their problems on their own. And how do I even summarize 23 years of existential dread in 15 minutes?

I have my OB final today in nursing school. Wish me luck, bros.

Attached: 1554604571225.jpg (680x774, 88K)

>out of nowhere ive been drinking a half bottle of liquor everynight after work instead of hitting the gym
>cant wait to get home and gulp tonight
>think about that brown slurpy liquor in the bottle all day
>get home, smell it, mix it with pepsi max and gulp away
>drink all night
>only hit the gym once in april

Attached: 20190403_102402.png (226x202, 52K)

Happy birthday bro

Happy birthday

Attached: karl happy birthday.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

don't post cryptic shit like this breh. Whats ailing you friend?

>existential dread

yea you are pretty much fucked on that regard. You can make the feelings less intense and easier to handle if you take a few steps though. Quit coffee, alcohol and nicotine. I've been working on cutting my typical dose of all three of those and my anxiety is getting noticeably better. Best of luck

you gotta cycle off this shit man. Its ruining your life.

I think its game over for me at 25 with no social skills, friends, and being a khv. I missed out on my youth locked up in my room. I have no good memories to reflect on as I slowly decay as an ageing wagecuck, and have to come to terms with being alone for the entirety of my life. I don't think I can do this.

exact same situation here. also failing at gym even being autistically counting calories and logging for 3 years. thinking my test's fucked up.

literally got nothing going for me

yep, my failure extends to the gym. lifting for 6 years but on and off, cant commit for long periods. skinny fat 200lbs at 6'3

I hate the feeling of being in love. Only lifting eases the pain (for a while). She is the only thing in the world that makes me feel alive.

I only recently realised that I've been molested as a kid by an adult man and everything from back then just fell into place and became clear. What do I do now? I'm not hurt or anything, but it's there in my head now.

>Turn 24 next week
>No license or car
>Struggle to attend the gym (been a member of my gym for a year now and I've probably been like 40 times in that period)
>Only just started to get back in the gym for real now, only to find out that I'm borderline overweight which means I can't really bulk
>That means even slower progress when I was starting to bulk and workout properly
>Struggle to study which is a problem because I need to a lot of math to go to university
>Want to date, but I have terrible self esteem issues and despite having girls pursue me in the past and that both of my exes were hot, I can't bare the thought of putting myself out there until I'm Jow Forums, fix my acne/acne scars and possibly get a chin implant
>People my age have graduated university, have an LTR or regularly dating, driven since high school

Attached: 1553470678874.jpg (500x333, 28K)

Check yeah, bro. Met a QT . Turns out she's a level 1 sperg just like me. Comes from a Mennonite family. Cute, demure, feminine, and does all kinds of based women's crafts like knitting and quilting. We talk for like 8 hours straight on first date. Real, genuine, connected discussion. Gives me the sweetest, loving kiss at the end of the date like none of the jaded roasties I've been with, who usually end up hating me because of my sperg.

I either found the one, or I'm gonna have my heart broken hard. I'm going for it!

Life in general, I hate studying and my uni major but I'm too far in to quit, no hobbies except for lifting, no social contact (except at the gym and very few friends because most normies piss me off), no money to move out (also deep red in my shit cryptos), my mom insisting that I'm good looking and an interesting guy even though not one female ever showed interest in me, always tired because I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep.
Just living a mediocre life and feeling like a zombie
Sunscribe to my blog

Attached: 1543484815548 (1).jpg (1920x796, 242K)

It’s destructive m8. Its only good for a while and it can flip on you instantly when you think its all dandy then your fucking blind sided. The bad always lasts longer than the good ever will. Based on personal experiences..

That's why I don't like being in love, because I know the risks and how quickly it can make me feel even worse. It's either hurt now, or hurt more later.

Better than ever, still struggling, but it will be good soon.

Attached: DE402B52-2FBB-4A64-9DA9-F4D80875ABA9.jpg (962x641, 156K)

GRIFFISUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not really. I'm very pissed off all the time and I barely feel human anymore. I have nothing in common with these creatures and I effectively had no real human/male experience. I'm beginning to feel the whole "gender is non-binary' argument. Like common sense says there are 2 genders, male and female. But if I am not female and I don't feel male either (never had a gf, never had interest in girls or male activities, never seemed to attract women either, never had any essentially make experiences) then does that mean I'm not a male either? So if I'm not male, not female, then I'm something else, in between, thus gender is non-binary.

You're biologically a man, you're just disconnected from society's expectation of how a man ought to act.

Fuuuug where do you meet girls like that? I need a qt sperg gf.

I feel the same. I just go to gym but I just want to end it desu. There is nothing here for me. No one interests me. Fucked up childhood traumas are the reason I guess idk.

As well as I can I guess. I'm starting to realise just how horrible and dysfunctional my home life is and was. It makes a lot of sense why I'm so socially awkward and uncomfortable in social situations. It's really painful to accept that my parents are both narcissists / mentally ill beyond repair, I'm basically an orphan. I am as alone as one can be in the world and I have been for years and years. Repeated negative reinforcement when I try to talk to people just makes it feel worse and worse, so I've practically given up on that. I'm just all business with everyone now, I don't even try to joke around or connect with people anymore. I just say the bare minimum required to practically live my life and leave it at that. Ironically people seem more respectful of me now and I no longer get disrespected and laughed at.

On the bright side I am 3 years through a computer engineering degree and I am going to apply to army cadet school when I graduate. I think this will give me the discipline, confidence and leadership skills I need to become a success, hopefully I can spend a few years in the military and then get an MBA and go into business. I'm sure I can figure out how to fake being a normie enough to get to where I need to be.

Be careful with pills user. I was prescribed pills last year for anxiety and depression. I believe the pills made my axiety worse and triggered a number of panic attacks, one of which I went to hospital for.

If you cannot manage, go talk to a doctor, but if at all possible I'd recommend trying to work through it without pills. I'm off them now but the panic attack floodgates have been opened for me, they can strike at any time for usually no reason and last hours.

Lion Gattsu :(

Barely but I still function. 10 years of isolation outside of work and study. Lost one parent to cancer, now the other one has it and it's metastasized. I basically picked my current study based on how quick I could get a proper career to support my family but the timeline for this just jumped the fuck ahead and I don't know how long I have before the cancer starts to cause problems.

Atleast I'm doing ok in work and study. People see an ok guy on the outside and dont think different. But living a lie on a switch, it's sharpening to this point of desperation and hopelessness. I see people with friends, partners and living, normal families and what the fuck man

Attached: 1552970176345.png (1280x715, 782K)

:(
Hoping it all works out for man, fuck cancer..

At least you had the balls to talk to one. Don't get mugged, mate.

Happy birthday.

Mentally? Great.
Physically? Got a food poisoning or some shit, so I'm leaving work early and skipping my Monday sauna because there's a risk of shitting myself.

user I believe in you. The times are dark, but I know you have built yourself to be strong and smart. There is nothing in this world that can repay you what you've lost, but believe me, things will get better. user, things WILL get better. Hang in there while the storm rages.

Attached: crimson fists.jpg (1920x1254, 602K)

Fuck it indeed. I hope theres no horrible palliative phase but wishing for sudden acute deterioration is a bad thing to think. But its too much to wish for those miracles where cancer just disappears

are a legit sperg?

Attached: 3248923421114.png (588x591, 721K)

>redo of a classic but with chadmarines
hmm

I hope things get better but either way I will try to not let go, user

Well, if you like classics I got classics

Attached: 1542046557410.jpg (1600x1169, 722K)

>t mental illness
Wtf I believe in retarded gender ideology now?!

goddamn, I really loved it when 40k art was less about drawing a representation of the tabletop figure but about transcribing imaginations of the 40k universe into paintings as if they were, as an user once eloquently put it, the fragments of a dying empire

Attached: kk40k.jpg (1643x984, 471K)

got my license seized by faggot cops because i couldnt pay a speeding ticket and then i got laid off my job at the end of the week.
but then i spent the weekend with my slovokian gf and now everything is great again.

Attached: 1553918111766.png (908x890, 109K)

happy birthday!

Attached: 1548382252494.png (565x547, 58K)

Not really. I’ve got a job interview at a grocery store on Wednesday, and I’m looking at going back to school for an associate’s, but I can’t shake that feeling that there’s no point because I’ll just fail anyway. I just want to get out of my current job and go somewhere that I could potentially turn into a career.

Happy birthday

happy birthday you absolute F....it person who goes to the gym regularly!

Attached: 1553450586965.png (601x429, 354K)

You're not non-binary, you're a fucking mess and a sad excuse for what a man should be. A lot of us are nowadays, here especcially.
But buying into retarded bullshit that gives you the easy excuse of "just being born this way" is a cop-out, not a solution.

based and blue pilled

Happy bday user, may your gains be plentiful

This. I feel the same bruv, i wish i had someone to talk to about it

unrequited love?, if so, yeah I know the feeling

Happy birthday!!

*up vote*

>girl i like has a bf

Ehhh

Happy birthday bro

Attached: tumblr_m3s0xnosP81qmp66cover.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I boozed myself into oblivion and missed all my meals this weekend. Post binge anxiety was almost insufferable. Even calling my parents didn't make me feel any better in fact it made me feel twice as worse because they're wholesome and always tell me how much they love me but how is that supposed to make me feel any better? At least I made most of my meals today and went to the gym and didn't half ass it but fuck I hate that shit.

Attached: 1549767389814.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Trying. I need to turn my life around and just figure out what I want to do with my life. I'm tired of working shit jobs and not making enough money. I feel like I'll be doing this for the rest of my life if I don't do anything. The problem is that I just can't seem to find anything I like. I've tried going to school, but failed in that.

I thought about getting some kind of IT cert. I just hope I can stick to this and find a job afterwards.

Attached: comp.png (602x287, 98K)

Your number ONE priority should be THAT DEGREE
get that bread
Get fit
Get currency
Dating can wait
Good luck user

It will get better. Gotta hang in there bro. Good luck

yup. it ain't always easy, but what can you do

This Your mistake is thinking being "human" or "male" means "be like those other humans/males that I see out there". It's not even automatically wrong, but it becomes wrong when your "out there" is just instagram, hollywood movies, and Jow Forums.

>be on university crew team for a year
>never go to regatta bc "gotta row better bruh"
>get a lot better
>user you gotta compete against two freshman for a seat on the boat
>user you did a 2k test with us?
>what user don't quit you're a part of this team!

I fucking hate this university and the people here

Attached: 1435418503159.jpg (195x195, 14K)

>started feeling bad before I went to bed last night
>wasted weekend when I should have been studying for exam today
>day 5 not going to the gym
Once the exam is over I'll go again though.
>day 7,060 of no gf.

Attached: 1536106209207.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

happy birthday user

>by some miracle I got a girls number on saturday
>haven't called her yet because I'm too insecure and I don't think I'll hold up to the confident image I had when I was completely drunk
>also a bit fat

I will call her, but I wish it was easier.

Happy birthday fren!

Little Brother?

are you the fat one or her
happy birthday my boy

I'm the fat one. 27 BMI with high fat%.
I can barely remember her but she seemed thin.

90% of them don't care if you're fat unless you're obese, really
just b urself user, we believe in you

thanks bro I hope I can finally make it.

I blacked out at 7pm yesterday stayed out to around one. Had my hash stolen, my bong broken, 50 dollars missing, my knee is bruised. I woke up 4 hours late for work so I called off. Now im making posole listening to Barry White.

Happy birthday

same but i'm turning 27 next month

Attached: Le Samourai.jpg (1272x694, 47K)