Increased reps but body didn't change much

It's been 28 days, my pull ups increased from 3 to 9 and push ups from 4 to 14, but I don't see any changes, I'm still a 5'11 109 lbs holocaust survivor

Attached: 108347543-612x612.jpg (408x612, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_fatigue#Nervous_fatigue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

early strength gains are a product of your nerves being able to sustain a high frequency signal for muscle contraction for longer.
See "nervous fatigue" here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_fatigue#Nervous_fatigue
> keep at it

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_fatigue#Nervous_fatigue

Nerve gains exist? Awesome man, I didn't know about it

Am I going to make it though? I'll keep trying

>It's been 28 days but I don't see any changes

Attached: 1544810851930.jpg (431x558, 47K)

yes you are. keep at it, no matter what.

visual difference unlikely to come in 28 days but if you keep at it you will definitely see it. I've heard 8 weeks quoted but can't back that up with anything

be persistent as fuck, eat plenty, and you're surely gonna see visual improvements. Your strength seems to have improved already

Where the fuck are all you retards coming from? For weeks now we've had nothing but idiots like you who don't read the sticky and proceed to shit up the place with their menial retarded questions. Anyway, eat more. What you're experiencing is CNS adaptation, but not actual muscle growth.

remember to add more load once you can knock out between 8 and 12 reps easily as progressive overloading is very important

for bodyweight exercises you can manipulate angles by using incline/declines or increase the speed (remember not to rely on momentum), or consider filling a rucksack with books or something if that's all you have access to

at least this is fitness related and not a thread about height, facial structure or some fucking incel-tier meme about mogging

There's a problem tough, I've been having frequent surgeries due to gum recesion, will I lose my gains if I stop training for 2 weeks?

how much do you eat?

>THIS LINK COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:

- Proven, effective exercise routines
- Diet
- How to lose weight
- How to gain weight
- Supplements

> CLICK AND READ THIS BEFORE STARTING A THREAD ABOUT THESE TOPICS

I'm sorry, I didn't think my question fit those topics

I wouldnt have thought 2 weeks would be long enough to make a drastic difference if you eat properly, but I can't back that up with anything.

For sure you shouldnt expect to be able to train as intensively for the first few sessions after a break tho, so take care not to injure yourself

> how much do you eat?

Ideally 40 eggs (either all hard boiled or 20 raw and 20 hard boiled, but realistically I'm hitting 24 to 30), 1.1 lbs of chuck ground beef, 1.32 lbs of chicken breast, 10 oz of coconut water before training, and 0.5 lbs of raw yellow bell peppers

I only eat on training days tough, tuesday, thursday and saturday, It works very well to a uni student like me

Good to know, I'll read the sticky since this concerns diet

no carbs?

also eat every day like it's a training day. maybe cut back on some carbs but have the same protein intake every day.

> no carbs?

42g of carbs according to the USDA database, I relly on protein (453 grams) gluconeogenesis to fill my muscle glycogen

I dunno if I should eat every day, I feel great fasting between eating days and my stool isn't liquid

nigga your muscles repair on rest days. and eat carbs, 200g a day minimum.

so wait you eat that amount of food in the span of 3 days ?

come back in a year, idiot

Use an electromagnetic weight so you can be aware of changes in your body like water, fat and muscles.

I'll start doing weighted pull ups with books when I reach 20 reps in a row, thanks for the advice

Not 3 days in a row, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, it's not hard when you time it right

If I go by the reps I don't seem to be losing streght, my inverted rows for example have been increasing linearly

I will

I'm not rich, neither live in a first world country, but will look for it

eat. every. single. goddamn. day.
and eat carbs and fiber and your shit will be normal.
and at your weight you don't need more than 100g of protein a day.

My shits got perfect when I cut fiber actually, I don't even need to wipe my ass because the toilet paper doesn't get stained (ofc I always check)

Eating every day starts to get really expensive time and money wise If I want to get 95% of the micronutrients through food, don't worry, let me be an experiment to see if this works, I'll come with the results a year from now

I tried eating everyday before, but my shit were liquid and yellow, weird bowel movements, I'm not sure it was because of the fiber or the raw eggs tough, probably both

>does no carb
>wonders why the mass won't come
See?

This is why everyone laughs at Americans. Fattest nation in the world.

>I tried eating everyday before, but my shit were liquid and yellow, weird bowel movements, I'm not sure it was because of the fiber or the raw eggs tough, probably both
IQ9.

Sounds pretty good. Don't expect anything big just yet. Just focus on form and maybe switch it up a bit with variations on push ups and pull ups. You're at the point where most people will give up

Yeah I've heard 8 weeks for you to start noticing proper gains, 12 for family and friends to notice/say, and then 16 for everyone