Teenage years are the only time a person can truly experience love...

Teenage years are the only time a person can truly experience love. Everything after that is just roasties looking for money and men not wanting to die alone. Prove me wrong?

Attached: 153536796-56a7bdf45f9b58b7d0ed6d0e.jpg (768x512, 51K)

Pretty much.

> bunch of absolutist statements in a highly variable and complex world.

Slide thread that has nothing to do with politics. Sage it.

>For me it will be different

Attached: (you).png (621x702, 56K)

I remember some guy online saying that you have to be completely deluded about women to be completely in love with one. That sounds like your average teenage guy to me.

Teenage love is just social status dick championships. They'll scream at you and break up over the smallest thing.

Or maybe first love (usually teenage) is the only real love and everything after that is just chasing the rush of being in love like that again.

>Slide thread that has nothing to do with politics. Sage it.
Did you forget what board you're on?

Love doesn't exist, and the teenage years are no different from any other. It's all a competition for the best genes. Why humans invented some ludicrous concept like love is beyond me.

>invented

I don't know if I'd go that far, but teenage love is definitely the last time that people engage emotionally without some element of practical calculation being involved.

So it depends on your outlook and whether you think that a relationship where both parties consider practicalities is actually "love", or just prudence. I tend to think that anything tainted by calculation is, to that extent, a lie. But just about every self-help book author out there will tell you that "real, emotionally mature" love is 90% calculation and "work".

You've obviously never experienced nor even seen teen "love". You've never experienced who you thought was your future wife breaking up with you over text because her friends told her that you were ugly. Teenagers cheat on each other fucking constantly. I remember my friend had a gf he swore he was in love with back in the 11th grade but when she wasn't around, he'd go to their house and fuck her 13-year-old stepsister. Teen love is garbage and overrated and is completely based off of fleeting emotions and raging hormones lmao

basically. if you missed out on teenage love its fucking OVER, you cant experience deep love past like 22, and the rest is just used up roastie whores wanting someone to support their kids

honestly life is such a nightmare. like what kind of malevolent demon god invented this shit. why am i a virgin at 28 meanwhile normie kids experience teenage love and get laid and be successful. what a cruel joke. i honestly hope the world burns

>and the teenage years are no different from any other
thats a major YIKES from me, dawg

Attached: 1544793564384.png (936x560, 59K)

*fingerfuck her 13-year-old stepsister, I don't think he ever banged her

>women are most attractive at 14
Not even a moralfag but there's no way this is true

Attached: FF1BFDE0-E9F9-4685-A636-C149C6BD6084.gif (500x375, 418K)

Want to be pessimistic as fuck about your love life? Join at discord..gg/j89jBK (ignore the extra dot)

True love does not exist when they hit the roasty age. Love for girls ends when they realize they can fuck anything. Sadly that age is getting close to 12-13 because of how sexualized this culture is. Back in the day women did not realize this at all, or when they did it was too late because they were already married. The latter was the catalyst to the current MIGTOW movement, the former all died out.

Attached: 1545258801947.gif (500x376, 51K)

yeah dude for sure, lol females hit their peak early 40's, i just LOVE olderly wrinkly used up females, arent they just great

He's right once you learn how to speak you learn to manipulate. Teenage years are no different, the hot girls want the hot guys, the losers get left out.

Based. Wish we could raise the age of consent desu

You know there are a few decades between 14 and 40? I think women peak in their late teens-early 20s

basically 15-20~

can confirmed, dumped many girls for no reason

Because being a teenager sucks ass

>t. pedophile who's (thankfully) never interacted with anyone below the age of 16.
Young females are the absolute fucking worst. Pure demon spawns. Early 20s is the objective prime age in terms of both fertility and social standing.

Nah they start going downhill after 14. And their best social standing is in their 40's when they settle down and stop acting like like complete whores and go into mommy mode

"love" is just a miserable lie

Attached: 1545005876287.jpg (900x720, 87K)

Uh women don't mature they just get old and wrinkly so all you have to do is take the blue pill and go out with any girl and boom! Teenage love! it's the same shit really.
This user is correct

Compared to What? Adulthood? LOL

You're talking out of your ass to try and justify your fetish. Fertility only starts to drop after a woman reaches her 30s. Before the age of 16 women have a much higher risk of life threatening complications during pregnancy and birth.

Wrong.
I didn't experience love till 26.
Had a decade of being a massive manslag before that, but it was never love... I just wanted to get my dick wet.

I'm a failed "skater Chad".

I would not impregnate a girl younger then 14, I'm just saying they are most physically attractive at that age. Also a women loses 905 of her eggs by 30, it doesn't begin at 30. The world is a sad place I know

You do realize the body constantly releases eggs right? They don't just suddenly dry up once a girl is 18. The ideal age to start having children is 22. By that age if a family wants kids they can have 3 kids at a steady pace before they even reach their 30s.

>The ideal age to start having children is 22.
Says who? Why not start her at 15 and have 10 kids by the you are 30 like they did in old timea

dude you are CORRECT. i just love old used up hags with cracks in their loose skin and double digit abortion counts. they are just the PERFECT girls, all those other loser pedophile men who chase teenagers dont get what they're missing

Attached: HT-92yoGrandma-01-jrl-170705_4x3_992.jpg (992x745, 94K)

The greatest feeling alive is having that, growing up with somebody you love and them leaving to "find new experiences". Then you live the rest of your life with memories that were once great now like a dagger in your ribs.

Attached: 7a520d76422506aad4936895c4d7273b.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>I would not impregnate a girl younger then 14
Damn right you wouldn't. Unless you live in Japan or some shithole part of the US fucking a 14 year old would land your ass in prison

Cool man , upvoted

>"I just love my new wife. She can't count to 10 but at least her skin is a smooth as a baby's bottom. Mmm baby, rock that pullup."

Attached: toddler-blocks.jpg (585x700, 52K)

why are incels so obsessed with "teenage love"? ah right, women peak at 14 amirite?
you're all so pathetic.

only pedophiles are attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent

how about posting some 14 year old girls instead of toddlers before mocking men who find 14 year old girls attractive you braindead neurotypical retard

Teenage love is a double-edged sword. It can be the most intoxicating, pleasurable experience one can have but the downsides can be immense. Romeo and Juliet explains what I'm trying to say, they had a great time with each other but ended up killing themselves.

What is notable about it is the fact that in teenage love you don't really get to know each other on an individual-level. When you've experienced infatuation with someone (and more importantly when you've discovered how infatuations can lie to you), you have the potential to experience a deeper kind of love. One where you actually have your needs met with a compatible partner, not one where you treat someone like an object who releases the most dopamine in your brain.

Don't get me wrong, when you're in a relationship where both are completely infatuated with the other, it is better than any drug or experience on Earth, but it is not real.

I was mocking how they were relating a 22 year old to a 70 year old granny when a 14 year old is closer to a 3 year old in terms or years.

>why are incels so obsessed with "teenage love"? ah right, women peak at 14 amirite?

The problem's not really the girls, actually.

The problem is that your heart can only be blank once. After that, it's a palimpsest. An etch-a-sketch that's been shaken too many times.

kek r9k lives off absolutes. Everything is black and white here. The people that post here lack the fundamental understanding needed to comprehend the social aspect of the human experience. Everything the know they've read online, very little of whats posted here is based off any sort of real life experience. Just a bunch of manchildren and underaged bans who haven't lived a second of their lives to its fullest potential.

so whats the problem? now your kids wont have to live the life you did with your inferior genes you fag

>Teenage years are the only time a person can truly experience love
I'll back this up. At least in terms of experiencing "love" the way it's popularly portrayed culturally and in media. As an adult there's a lot more to "love" than mere feelings. When I was a teenager I was unfortunate enough to fall in love way too easily, and I would be incapacitated for weeks at a time because of those feelings.

Now as an adult there's more skepticism toward those feelings. I experience those feelings with a cynicism and critical suspicion.

Attached: spader.jpg (470x313, 25K)

Did anyone actually ever tell you they love LOVE You? Did you actually believe them and say it back?

Definitely. I said it and had it said back to me. Sometimes it was believable and sometimes it was clearly forced by them, but yeah. I know this too: Women love sex as much as men do (including giving oral sex) and if they don't want to do it then it's only because they don't want to do it with you. That's a big change. I used to think a girl who wouldn't suck my dick simply didn't like doing it, but now I know she simply didn't want to do it to me. That's a pretty good example of how my outlook has changed.

"Love" as I discuss it was something very idealistic. It's now something very realistic.

My love for Morrissey is real

top roast

how old do you really think this girl is, in the pic? she's 19

Attached: AnastasiaKrivosheeva-pol01.jpg (800x1200, 818K)

I've never kissed a girl, held one's hand, or even asked one out, and I'm 18. Planning on ending it if I can't will myself to get one by 21.