Eggy/EggWhite/EggMan - The End?

The feds got him and im starting to wonder if he soon will commit """"suicide"""". Is there any way to save this man before he gets silenced or disappears?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Efcotev_TU

SPREAD AWARENESS!

Attached: mdc6p1zvq6uz.jpg (1080x720, 87K)

I was enjoying the streamus ;_;

Yea me 2. hope hell be back. Also archive his shit fast before it disappears!

Attached: 1545177673891.jpg (1200x750, 347K)

he looks like he's high on cocaine

It's ironic because he was just saying he is afraid of the feds coming into his room at night like 1/4th of the time. They are really trying to get a lid on the incel rebellion.

RIP Eggy
I will miss you

Wtf when was this meeting

>egg cracking cycle and rebirth

This has already happened 2 times before. He'll be back again in 6 months and then it'll happen again.

fuck i was actually gonna watch this fat fuck this month

anybody keeping tabs on his donations? He's been making like $250/stream on his recent streams with a couple of hundred dollar donations the other day

>incel
I thought he got laid?

He did, but was apparently threatened by the powers that be that he will be held responsible for any incel rage incidents.

jeez the absolute lies this loser keeps making up so he sounds interesting. I wish I was half as creative as he was so I could keep making up all these movie like situations in my life that would keep happening multiple times a year

Damn that nigga got fat

Is that photo shoppped? I've met Eggy and the dude is at least 6 feet, Sam Hyde must be a fucking tank considering he looks a good 25% bigger than Eggy in that pic

how did you meet him?

origyeggy

Lived near him, not gonna say where, saw him around and said hi. First time I've ever met an (online) celebrity

Fuck boipussy never worry about knocking up a sissy

Ya I never heard of a case where the fbi does this. Did he provide proof.

as far as I know it's just his claims but maybe some user caught something I missed. I tend to tune him out when he talks cuz when his mouth is moving you know he's lying. so this movie scenario he's once again got himself into seems very unlikely. I could buy maybe one or 2 movie like things in a few years but really multiple a year and only his word as claim. oh ok eggy sure thing sport

FBI agents are allowed to intimidate you and psyop you and bully you into silence, so I believe him when he says this, but even still legally he can't be held accountable for some random incel pulling an er. it's just intimidation tactics.

RUNNIN THRU THESE HOES LIKE IM ALEK MINASSIAN

Attached: eggy.png (909x529, 303K)

bump

i never go on Jow Forums anymore but i went on bc i was curious if anyone had a thread like this up. I didn't know about him until I started browsing this board in 2014-2015 for happening/shooting threads.

I hope he comes back, but more than that I hope he makes it and becomes an example for the rest of us to follow.

What other things has he claimed happened? I just started watching his stream.

He was making it. His streams were incredibly entertaining and he's charismatic when he's got some energy going. Sucks that it has to end this way.

theory - he is using his stream donations to fuck tinder thots