Why am I incapable of resisting sweets and junk food?

Why am I incapable of resisting sweets and junk food?
>starve for a few days
>see doughnuts, ice cream, cookies or some other salt filled junk food
>don't really realise it, but my blood sugar is low from fasting so my body is craving junk
>EATT.jpg
How do I get more disciplined and ignore the hunger and dumb cravings?

Attached: 4AEE3191-DE82-4765-BF0D-85DCCE8D3A18.jpg (621x938, 192K)

just fucking do it and stop being a little bitch

Because you’re weak minded and have no dedication. You’re literally an NPC.

Fast for 48 hours, don't have any food or way to get food near you

Maybe fasting is the wrong approach for you right now? Try figuring out healthy meal prep and fill up on generic bodybuilder diet foods first (chicken, rice, broc, sweet potato, etc) before you start trying to do fasts. Don't put the cart before the horse.

Idk. For me the picture in my mind about how something will taste is often very much not like what it actually tastes. For example I'm at the store and I see some doughnuts and I'm like "man, do I crave some doughnuts right now". Then I will buy a few and after taking the first bite I realize that this doesn't even taste good and I either throw them out or give them away.

For me laziness is stronger than gluttony not having junk food at arm reach is enough to make me strong enough. When outside the house being thighfisted about money helps.

>dressed exactly the same as the goddamn toddler

Attached: 1108211218562.jpg (307x352, 18K)

This, op I had the same problems but mostly cause of a binge eating disorder which was caused by me dieting like an idiot before and restricting calories too much, give your body a break and then only do slow cuts and your shit will be fixed.

he has the same child-like stance as well. It's disgusting to see a grown 'man' like this.

Craving is a word for addicts and Tumblr user.
Man up. Seriously.

op try planning as much of what you eat in a day as possible and be realistic not idealistic. e.g breakfast toast egg avocado lunch burrito etc and when you're hungry just eat more of something inside the plan. also drink a lot of water, only eat sitting down, slow down while eating etc

Attached: matt-christman-cushbomb-chapo-trap-house-640x480.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Toddler looks better than him, socks are on point

>starve for a few days
That's the reason. Your body is trying to save you from yourself. If your diet is good, you generally don't have cravings.

t. always thought I had a sweet tooth

lmao. The answer to your question only poses more questions. Like, why are you such a nigger bitch?

but sugar addiction is literally real and you can "cure" it by fasting

Based treatboy

I assume by "starve" you mean some kind of fasting. Thats fine, but for the love of god don't do that without a proper diet that is calculated to meet your nutritional needs to go along with it.

If you have a decent diet with planned meals, and keep that up without sweets, your addiction should fade in a matter of weeks. Then you can start thinking about working in the occasional treat

>How do I get more disciplined and ignore the hunger and dumb cravings?
You're not even fully at fault, sugar is criminally addictive and needs to be curbed by the government. I'd recommend reading into how bad "Big Sugar" is.

>starve yourself
>receive no nutrients or energy
>thus require energy
>eat the most energy dense, addicting foods in a huge surplus to stop starvation

Idiot. Get myfitnesspal and start tracking. Also stop fasting. There's a reason all these /fast/ idiots have to take all this shit to stop their hearts from fucking up.

By being ready for a craving shitstorm over the period of a couple of weeks and seeing that things do get better as your body gets better at utilizing fat for fuel?

Or you could just have the willpower of humanity and stop buying sugar.