I know my boyfriend cheats on me, but it's okay because I'm the woman he chooses to live with and plan stuff with...

I know my boyfriend cheats on me, but it's okay because I'm the woman he chooses to live with and plan stuff with. All those other girls are just people he sees on occasion to relieve whatever stress and what not.

Attached: 1522730989127.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

If this is true, that's very noble of you. I admire you.

Attached: affc41ce57d1ff04883d54c2f76419f7e24d74eea9dd38a471360c6c73ceb490.jpg (578x1024, 112K)

Medieval nobles would have mistresses all the time. No biggie

Have u told him you know and how you feel about it?
That could reduce some of your stress, you know. You seem to be in a pretty toxic emotional attachment to him.

Attached: Axed.jpg (508x457, 132K)

You going to get STD soon.

i'd let you off the hook if i was on the jury. just something to think about.

It sets a bad example for the people looking up to you.

No. I haven't confronted him about it and he's decent enough to be secretive about it. I look through his phone sometimes just to see what he's been up to. He gets a lot of nudes.

Nah. We don't have sex much since I found out he's been cheating. It's difficult being in the mood knowing that he has been sleeping around.

your kids will grow up not respecting you because they will see that you don't respect yourself. this will cause problems in their relationships.

Letting him know how you feel at least has the possibility to improve the situation, leaving it the same as it is now will only cause you more distress.
It's okay, you don't have to talk about it right this moment, steadily build up the courage to confront him and you will be fine.

What is the female equivalent of a cuck? Sorry for this unrelated question in your thread OP.

Any of you fags who are trying to say "Hurr this is unhealthy xD" can go fuck yourselves. The fucking truth is that men by nature are polygamous, while women are monogamous. A man has the sexual needs that require more than one sexual partner to relieve sexual tension, and that's just how fucking nature works. On the other hand, if he keeps to one woman in heart and mind and just uses other women to get a nut, but loves the first, then it's even more noble and respectful. His sexual needs are relieved while he stays in love with first woman and that's even better than OK. Fuck anybody who disagrees.

Attached: 19.jpg (2500x1897, 1.64M)

If this is real, this is further proof that stacies would rather be part of chad's harem than accept a kind, helpful, billy beta.

Attached: 0VPXfr6.png (608x450, 359K)

I plan on talking about it eventually. I've been printing out chatlogs and pictures of the girls he has been seeing.

cuckquean

This, though saying women are monogamous is a lie. Women are biologically incapable of loyalty to anyone in any aspect of any relationship, including friendship and family members.

See, why can't other women recognize men cheating on you isn't really a big deal? It's not even really cheating.

Have him bring one of the girls home so you can share her.

This is a disgracefull act in any relationship. You should break up with him, before it destroys you, and don't think about lowering yourself to he's level, show him you are the better person in the relationship.

Maybe that's not the best way to confront him, showing evidence, try talking first and then if he denies heavily show him.

wouldn't you rather have a boyfriend who lives with you, plans stuff with you, and is sexually loyal to you so you can get in the mood? Why are you okay settling on half a relationship when you could find a full one?

>talking about it

I hope you mean with a judge

Get some revenge and show your tits to a bunch of losers online

Attached: 1546138233659.png (697x768, 170K)

This.
Show off your only valuable assets, op.

I mean when things get out of hand. Like... I'll pretend I want to have kinky sex with him and he'll let me tie him up then I'll show him pictures of all the girls he slept with and we will have a talk.

I'm not that great of a person. I don't make a lot of money and I'm really dumb. I figure that a cheating boyfriend is the best I can do since I'm not exactly normal in the end. I understand a guy fucking his best friend every now and then , but multiple girls is crossing the line a bit.

>This, though saying women are monogamous is a lie. Women are biologically incapable of loyalty to anyone in any aspect of any relationship, including friendship and family members.
Based and redpilled, my brother.
The truth is that what OP is doing is very noble and worthy of admiration. Men and women love in very different ways, and while we think with our dicks sometimes, our minds are very separate from that. If OP's man is a good person and loves her there's nothing wrong with him getting a nut from some hooker or some mistress just for sex or something. Women, on the other hand, are very sexual beings on the whole, and her mind isn't separate from her sexuality. If she loves sexually she also loves in the mind, while the man is much different. What the fucking anons should do here is realize that and that OP is doing a great thing. Anybody who disagrees is a fucking normies faggot. Women should be submissive and they're happier that way. That's how their minds fucking work. Just check what the greatest philosophical mind Schopenhauer said about this matter and also Otto Weninger's Sex and Character. What OP is doing is true loyalty to a man, which is something women lack 95% of the time. On the other hand though, she should demand unwavering love from her man. That's what's the right thing to do. If he's being a good boyfriend, who really cares for her, then it's all great.

Attached: e-bernini_proserpina.jpg (790x1122, 123K)

>I'll pretend I want to have kinky sex with him and he'll let me tie him up then I'll show him pictures of all the girls he slept with and we will have a talk.

This is extremely stupid. You think you're going to have some kind of power over him by doing that? From what? Guilt? A guy who's cheating on you with multiple women and barely concealing it isn't going to be ashamed of it. You're projecting your own fear of confrontation onto him.

>I have proof you're cheating!
>So?

Skip the drama shit and dump him. He doesn't care about you the way you need him to.

still, you could probably do better. Don't judge yourself based on how much you make or how smart you are, there's more to how good of a person you are than that.

praying for you, hope you eventually figure you're worth more than what you're getting.

OP is a trooper. It is healthy for the relationship when a man cheats. If a man is in a relationship with a girl and he is not getting any other pussy she will cheat on him because a man who cannot get pussy is no longer attractive.

I also have a gf and I cheat on her whenever I can, it makes the relationship healthy, my gf is a 7/10 but it gets boring fucking the same girl over and over, sometimes I need something new even if is uglier than my gf, is like having always the same flavor of ice cream it gets old and you need something new from time to time.
Conversely if I ever found out my gf is cheating on me I would beat her so bad, I always say to her if you find someone better than me tell me and leave me if not I would destroy you, she is submissive and gets it, I had installed a keylogger in her phone, tablet and laptop, and a GPS tracker also in her phone... so far so good

>Conversely if I ever found out my gf is cheating on me I would beat her so bad, I always say to her if you find someone better than me tell me and leave me if not I would destroy you
Holy shit, based and redpilled mate.

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (274x254, 10K)

Do not be a fucking cuck, OP. Who the fuck sleeps with people to "relieve stress"? You are supposed to be the only one allowed to sleep with him, his body belongs to you alone. It's time to let go of him.

Want to talk about your two timing whore partner? Join at discord..gg/j89jBK (ignore the extra dot)

>he doesn't relieve stress with you
I know OP is probably just memeing but it doesn't get anymore cope than that!

Attached: image.jpg (182x226, 8K)

kys low life faggot. I hope you get the worse karma in the world.