Receding hairline acceptance

It's happening guys, I don't know the reason why or how but I know one thing, I'll fight this battle with all I've got

pic related

Attached: bqw5dfnfuh82.png (795x897, 384K)

damn MC ride posts on r9k?!

The only winning move is to accept your baldness and shave it off. Any other thing will undoubtedly lead you to failure and frustration.

shave it and grow out your beard, you'll look fine. Also get rid of that gay ass nose piercing.

I'm still at a starting point so people can't really tell, but I definitely plan on shaving it all off when it becomes noticeable

Either shave it all off and work out
or get a hair transplant (you can get them cheap if you travel to europe)

Sad thing is that the media could easily solve this issue by portraying more cool bald or receeding hairline men.
But no, what is important is to pamper niggers and fat women. Because THEY and only them are the ones suffering from beauty standarts, it seems.

Attached: matrix twins.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

dont shave ur head just grow long hair and embrace the baldness

Attached: 1546569799221[1].png (1591x1642, 64K)

If you're black would it even matter?

Honestly, you have hair or you dont. Mine is starting to thin (noticeable amounts fall out in the shower) and Im just going to buzz it down when it gets too bad.

Yeah it's kind of a downer when it comes to hair loss that you really don't have many options

Isn't male baldness more about hair not growing again than about falling more? Because women's seems to hair fall even more, and my own (man) falls a lot in bath for years now and I'm still perfectly haired.

I'm going through the same thing. 21 years old and i'm already developing a vegeta hairline and the hair above my forehead is thinning and falling out

Wish I was a nigger, no one gives a shit how bald they are

Can't drop much in looks if you're already entirely horrible.

This you should also let whatever hair you have grow so there is at least some stubble, but not too long so you don't look like a cancer patient

OP here, I'm actually 19, It's only starting so I can imagine I'll be the same as you two years later, I feel you brother

If that's you, then you are beyond receding hairline and into bald territory.

I live in a media vacuum, but apparently Bruce Willis and the Rock are positively portrayed bald men.

This is somewhat true. I am a Norwood 3 island type, but since my hair is long people don't really notice how bald I actually am.

My hair was really thin at 19. When wet, you could see my scalp. Now 27 and my head looks like a cue ball. Good luck whatever you do bro

haha always that kind of comment after that remark. They can't accept it lmao

Wanna get advices about your hair falling out? Join at discord..gg/j89jBK (ignore the extra dot)

peggy hides it pretty well with the bandana. shaving it all of does seem to be the only option

sorry you're going bald user. ever consider rogaine?

>people's perception of something as primal as one's looks are shaped by culture or the media
No.
Read up on evolutionary psychology.

My problem with this is
a) you can't really do any white collar jobs with this look
b) my hair is not equally thick, its thick as fuck round and thin as hell on top but not THAT thin to be able to easily shave it off. Kinda like Prince William but I have about 2x the thickness on the top, which is still not much.