Hey R9k, what's your honest opinion about pic related

Hey R9k, what's your honest opinion about pic related

This isnt about his manifesto reading, but feel free to talk about it if you want

Attached: 8jrkky3x16l01.jpg (225x225, 9K)

derivative faggot who monetizes Jow Forums culture and content. Good for him I guess, at least someone's making money off these idiots

I dunno he's kind of an edgy loser. And that in itself has comedic merit, but I don't find him that funny otherwise. Maybe if he spent more time working on better material I'd enjoy hia videos.

>Knows fair well that YouTube hates harmful content like with Logan Paul
>reads manifesto
>acts like YouTube is wrong

Thank god they banned the fag, I was tired of his edgelord ass going around

He definitely has a few decent videos in his backlog
Except Logan Paul has never been deleted. Besides, how many fucking people read that shit? From private individuals to major news outlets I'm gonna guess atleast a good few dozen.

I've actually talked to the guy on a podcast before, believe it or not. He was cool, kind, and down to earth behind the scenes. Honestly, I've always been kind of lukewarm on his videos, but sometimes they would get a laugh out of me. I don't like how they watered down Jow Forums culture for normie consumption, but oh well. That was his hustle and if I were in his position, I would have milked it too. I gotta give him credit for always trying to help out the little guys on YouTube because almost nobody does that. I feel bad that he found out he had dangerously high blood pressure and then got his channel suspended a week later.

it was on youtube for a long time
shouldnt he have been given a warning if they allowed it for this long?

>youtube allows said content to be allowed after manually reviewing it for monetization
>"w-well guys, I guess youtube just doesn't like edgy content"
It doesn't work if they go out of their way to say it's ok one minute, then suddenly change their mind

Attached: ER.jpg (480x360, 9K)

The fag knew that YouTube deletes anything remotely offensive (whether its supportive or not).

Attached: 39494096_520682761691443_6370603159114481664_n.jpg (809x840, 81K)

>sets up a new channel using the Keemstar loophole
>immidiately antagonizes youtube and the CEO in particular, instead of keeping quiet and building up his following again
>does a 30+ minute video in the middle of which he urges big youtubers to reupload it on their channels
>video is a incoherent mess of sketches and rants about his deplatforming
gee i wonder why this didn't get any traction with big channels

i like his content, but what the fuck is he expecting will happen
youtube already doubled down on shutting him down and even if people made a big campaign to get his channel back youtube doesn't give a fuck about the community

I find his content insufferable.

I could never understand why Digbro and the rest of PCP saw in him.

I honestly have no clue he existed.

Logan Paul Japan video was deleted. Every since then he hadn't broken YouTube guidelines.

Eh he's not bad, brought back the [edgy] humour from the 2015 era of YT which I always enjoy but I found his content to be kinda dull half of the time, wish he did more shit like Mumkashi Chronicles.

Bad and I don't like him.

love mumkey, hes just a nice guy I like listening too, some of his jokes get old but like all my inside jokes with my friends are old, it feels similar to that.

Attached: ohsohappy.jpg (670x669, 33K)

>his manifesto
What? Do we have another mentally ill 20-year old who thinks he has it all figured out on the loose?

His channel is still deleted.

No, you're unable to read.

he was reading elliots manifesto, user

You need to learn proper English then, chum. Because you can't comprehend it.

I can't complain about an inceltears faggot getting taken down, what makes me laugh is that Jewtube actually did what the incels wanted by being so fucking authoritarian about censorship

dont really know who that is but im guessing its another aspergers youtube clown

>he thinks his opinion matters on Jow Forums

Please go back

Attached: 1531723225531.png (576x507, 59K)

managed to make digibro look like the guy who wasn't the asshole out of the two of them which is such a herculean impressive feat that i'm nearly inclined to forgive all his other stupid ironybro zoomer fake depression bullshit

>Ridiculing someone who has already been universally ridiculed
It was honestly kind of boring how he kept dancing on Elliot's corpse.

>opinion
OHNONONONO
Last reply
4/10 bait for a 3rd worlder

he aint du nuffin, prove me wrong.

He's alright, I like the podcast he does with Asterios

Who is that guy? first time in r9k in a month.

Mikey Joseph should have his channel removed

His reading of Elliots manifesto was the only good thing he did desu

Used to be in love with him
Now I think his videos are pretty shite

I like Mumkey. His podcasts are pretty enjoyable to listen to, but some of his actual videos are just okay, and some of them are great.
I wish he and (((Asterios))) would stop calling themselves white though.

>Multiple children saying that they would shoot up their schools in his youtube streams
>FBI considers him a threat to national security (source: dick show)
Gee I wonder why he got banned out of the blue. His content was well produced, but he flew way too close to the sun with Elliot Rodger and school shooting content. It's a shame since the wheel of punishment and the every monkey movie review were excellent. Can't blame the guy that much since it's really the first time YouTube has done this to a semi-popular YouTuber. Best thing for him to do is to quit making online content and teach English honestly.

Did you just get here

I actually feel bad for Elliot. Imagine getting bullied through your whole life, taking actions to end it, and still being mocked for being "edgy"

I fucking hate school shooter hate fags. They literally bully the crap out of everyone and blame it on "mental disability". No, chad and stacy, you're just an asshat

Attached: 1547506339556.jpg (1200x1450, 296K)

Op here, Hes mumky jones, he podcasts and reviews movies

He recently got his account banned for reading Elliot Rodgers manifesto to "show how stupid they are", even though anyone that says that are actual psychos

He's entertaining and has decent opinions, basically a cyborg, didn't deserve to have his channel taken down.

I like the idea of Elliot because of what he opposed but he, as a person, wasn't good or worthy of praise. The people he killed did little to no wrong by him and the people who did wrong him he let get away because of a FUCKING DOOR.

He was a retard like the Columbine shooters, but we cant blame their actions on themselves because theres facts that say they got bullied

I liked his content and believe he was target. I would not want to actually interact with him though, he's an unstable faggot.

I like his content, it's not the best, but it is entertaining
His termination is just more of a wake-up call to other youtubers who make similar content
I wish there was a youtube competitor that was actually good