Confess

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Confess.

Attached: AE48BBCD-EE40-462C-A193-D9B2ED83A4F2.png (77 KB, 1229x1160)

James Allen
James Allen

i fucked your mom right up the shit hole with my giant dick last night lmao

Attached: 1498629672529.jpg (59 KB, 900x650)

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

I go to the gym at 2 am so nobody will see me.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

About 15 minutes ago I finished my last set, I went to the bathroom and saw a woman’s used sports bra was left under the seat with some other clothes. I held it against my face and deeply inhaled as I furiously masturbated and came all over the sports bra, and tossed it in the sanitation bin before leaving with my girlfriend. I feel a little shame but mostly exhilaration

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I lay in bed for an hour doing practically nothing every morning before I head to work.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

I do this too.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

I smoke a joint almost every evening. This leaves me with a mild hangover which makes me a cold and distant person during the day. I believe its the thing holding me back in life.

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

I wore my friends mom underwear. No fucking idea why.

Jason Price
Jason Price

I don't like eggs but eat them anyways

Cooper White
Cooper White

when i was 15 at my friends house i would go to the bathroom just to sniff his sisters panties and bras

fitness related i have not committed any sin lately

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

My new gf is fat and I feel bad about it, but I don't want to leave her because she cool otherwise.

She asked me how I managed to last so long in bed and I didn't find the strength to tell her it's because her body doesn't look good.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

I dont know you, i dont know who you are, but never post here again you scumbag

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

I hate my life at the moment, and I feel miserable regularly. The only exception is during sports or travel.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

I've been told by 3 girls already that I smell like onions and that I'm disgusting. But I'll keep drinking them, I don't care.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Attached: 1555163394280.jpg (25 KB, 535x508)

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Yesterday I had to do 225x8 squat then 225x6x5(sets), I did only 3 sets because I was tired from work.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

I told myself I could have one chocolate and I devoured the entire tray plus a Cornetto plus a Monte Carlo biscuit.

I feel terrible.

Attached: 1550387972723.jpg (224 KB, 1064x1283)

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

I started roids to help my cut but so far ive only gained weight because i can't control my diet.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Work as a bouncer
Night finished, two niggers try to get in
Girl and a guy
Girl is mouthy as fuck, "YA DUMB WHITE CRACKER SHUT DA F UP"
"Fuck off bitch, don't tells me what to do"
Had about 15 mates outside waiting for me
Told main mate who is friends with them all to smack both of them
Both of them got absolutely hammered in the alleyway, both punched in the head about 5 times, kicked on the floor, nigger guy was jumped on his head and neck
Turned around when it happened and walked off
Gave my mate $200 as a gesture i got from bribes for it

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

I broke my cut on two consecutive days

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

I don't know why I lift anymore besides of it being my routine which at least keeps me busy. I started, like almost anyone, for pussy but I don't think lifting is going to help me getting laid any time soon. I'm just a socially retarded guy who might have problems which require doing more than just going to the gym.

Attached: 1554058168116.jpg (49 KB, 567x374)

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

I hate all my friends or at least I'm bored of them, think about cutting everyone lose and live in solitude

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

i bully a manlet at my university course.
sometimes i feel bad about it.

Attached: 1554994426290.webm (954 KB, 480x480)

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

I creampied my ex gf

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Half Pizza, Half Garlic Bread weekend treat. No fucks given, I work out so I can live life.

Attached: index.jpg (17 KB, 225x225)

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

same here

better to be a fit and strong than be pathetic and weak regardless if you're a loser or chad

Attached: 1549969653827.png (290 KB, 837x837)

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

I have troube sticking to cutting because my gyno makes me too depressed to lose weight because ill never be able to wear a normal t shirt without looking deformed

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

holy shit, OP BTFO

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

What a fucking power move.

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

I fap daily

Easton James
Easton James

Extremely based post until the gf part

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

fat gf
Same. I kept matching with girls on Tinder who were lying in their photos. I kept showing up to dates and they were always huge. I politely finished the date and never talked to them again.

Finally I'm like fuck it, and just kept seeing this girl because I want to fuck something and I want sexual experience for when I meet a more attractive girl.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit