Confess

Confess.

Attached: AE48BBCD-EE40-462C-A193-D9B2ED83A4F2.png (1229x1160, 77K)

i fucked your mom right up the shit hole with my giant dick last night lmao

Attached: 1498629672529.jpg (900x650, 59K)

I go to the gym at 2 am so nobody will see me.

About 15 minutes ago I finished my last set, I went to the bathroom and saw a woman’s used sports bra was left under the seat with some other clothes. I held it against my face and deeply inhaled as I furiously masturbated and came all over the sports bra, and tossed it in the sanitation bin before leaving with my girlfriend. I feel a little shame but mostly exhilaration

I lay in bed for an hour doing practically nothing every morning before I head to work.

I do this too.

I smoke a joint almost every evening. This leaves me with a mild hangover which makes me a cold and distant person during the day. I believe its the thing holding me back in life.

I wore my friends mom underwear. No fucking idea why.

I don't like eggs but eat them anyways

when i was 15 at my friends house i would go to the bathroom just to sniff his sisters panties and bras

fitness related i have not committed any sin lately

My new gf is fat and I feel bad about it, but I don't want to leave her because she cool otherwise.

She asked me how I managed to last so long in bed and I didn't find the strength to tell her it's because her body doesn't look good.

I dont know you, i dont know who you are, but never post here again you scumbag

I hate my life at the moment, and I feel miserable regularly. The only exception is during sports or travel.

I've been told by 3 girls already that I smell like onions and that I'm disgusting. But I'll keep drinking them, I don't care.

Attached: 1555163394280.jpg (535x508, 25K)

Yesterday I had to do 225x8 squat then 225x6x5(sets), I did only 3 sets because I was tired from work.

I told myself I could have one chocolate and I devoured the entire tray plus a Cornetto plus a Monte Carlo biscuit.

I feel terrible.

Attached: 1550387972723.jpg (1064x1283, 224K)

I started roids to help my cut but so far ive only gained weight because i can't control my diet.

>Work as a bouncer
>Night finished, two niggers try to get in
>Girl and a guy
>Girl is mouthy as fuck, "YA DUMB WHITE CRACKER SHUT DA F UP"
>"Fuck off bitch, don't tells me what to do"
>Had about 15 mates outside waiting for me
>Told main mate who is friends with them all to smack both of them
>Both of them got absolutely hammered in the alleyway, both punched in the head about 5 times, kicked on the floor, nigger guy was jumped on his head and neck
>Turned around when it happened and walked off
>Gave my mate $200 as a gesture i got from bribes for it

I broke my cut on two consecutive days

I don't know why I lift anymore besides of it being my routine which at least keeps me busy. I started, like almost anyone, for pussy but I don't think lifting is going to help me getting laid any time soon. I'm just a socially retarded guy who might have problems which require doing more than just going to the gym.

Attached: 1554058168116.jpg (567x374, 49K)

I hate all my friends or at least I'm bored of them, think about cutting everyone lose and live in solitude

i bully a manlet at my university course.
sometimes i feel bad about it.

Attached: 1554994426290.webm (480x480, 954K)

I creampied my ex gf

Half Pizza, Half Garlic Bread weekend treat. No fucks given, I work out so I can live life.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 17K)

same here

better to be a fit and strong than be pathetic and weak regardless if you're a loser or chad

Attached: 1549969653827.png (837x837, 290K)

I have troube sticking to cutting because my gyno makes me too depressed to lose weight because ill never be able to wear a normal t shirt without looking deformed

holy shit, OP BTFO

What a fucking power move.

I fap daily

Extremely based post until the gf part

>fat gf
Same. I kept matching with girls on Tinder who were lying in their photos. I kept showing up to dates and they were always huge. I politely finished the date and never talked to them again.

Finally I'm like fuck it, and just kept seeing this girl because I want to fuck something and I want sexual experience for when I meet a more attractive girl.