Once and for all: Is this good or bad for you?

I have been doing my research, and there is one site, that quotes studies that prove health benefits of coffee and some other site literally quotes studies that prove the complete opposite. Is this good or not?

Attached: 275px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.JPG.jpg (275x206, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/tips-coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
mealpreponfleek.com/5-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-caffeine/
thrillist.com/drink/nation/coffee-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-coffee
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUOT36hC2bk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fkv1Dkh-Ls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its like quantum mechanics, there is a wavefunction, and everytime you drink coffee you collapse the health wave function around your personal outcome

Se

Self experimentation is the answer.

based and subjectivepilled

it feels good man

It is full of naturally occuring toxins and antinutrients. You can tell it's toxic by the bitter taste. Humans naturally don't like bitter tasting things, we are only conditioned to "like" them.

t. Candy eating faggot

I'm actually carnivore.

t. layman with bullshit theories
You people are worse than uneducated evopsych theories; you have no academic basis to any of your claims, just bullshit that "makes sense".
Post some actual evidence to your claims, not just some retard's youtube videos.

yeah and that's why I think liver and organ meats are extremely unhealthy, I don't like the way they taste so they've got to be bad

>bitter coffee
the absolute state of plebs

this lmao, he's probably drinking some burnt starbucks shit

Seriously. This is why I avoid everything except Ben and jerries and Pizza Hut

That's why I exclusively eat Haribo.

hormesis you daft cunt

>stopped drinking coffee
>never get hangovers anymore

Its bad.
>addictive
>doesnt provide energy vut tricks your brain by depleting adenosine receptors that are really important to sleep
>your brain will just make more adenosine receptors so you will end up morr tired
>blocks nutrition absorption and excreeds them
>reduces brain blood flow and bdnf
>puts stress on body which is bad can cause adrenal fatigue
>caffeine is heavily linked to anxiety disorders
>can be quite expensive for the long run for a drink that taxes your body

There are not many health benefits. Get your antioxidants from food.

Im on mobile*

t. layman

You can google any of those and find studies

It has no nutritional value and evebtually stops working and also its bad and good. Id avoid.

You can find studies to prove anything and then you can find studies to debunk it.

>adrenal fatigue

top lol my dude, its not even real

I'm on day 2 of quitting and I feel great. I get better quality sleep and feel less stressed.
It raises cortisol so do the math.

>coffee
>bitter taste

Attached: 1460064250432.jpg (4940x3740, 1.57M)

As with all things, it's subjective and varies on your personal make-up, predisposition to addictions, ability to process caffeine, and extra-nutritional aspects to your lifestyle.

You only need about 1-2 cups (as in measuring cups, not your 30oz. mug) a day to get mobile and active. Use coffee as a boost, but your sleep and main diet should be most of your energy.

2oz shot of espresso in the evening can help with digestion and round out anti-oxides but not necessary.

T. Barista for 4 years + extra research.

Attached: d3121edd1ed0f0961b95083c1e25eed7.jpg (420x557, 56K)

black coffee is the coffee used in all these benefits of coffee studies
people who drink coffee with milk/cream and or sugar are the reason why there are coffee is bad for you articles
drink in moderation and black and you're good

I am a doctor, the general sense in the medical community is that:
>black coffee is good for you
>black coffee shows some protective benefits from alzheimer's, heart disease, diabetes, multiple cancer, and age based cognitive decline
>Too much caffeine is bad for you, how much we don't know
>Recommendation is 200mg caffeine daily (roughly 2.5 cups)
>However, studies that showed protection against alzheimer's and cognitive decline were at >4 (6oz) cups daily.

>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/tips-coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>mealpreponfleek.com/5-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-caffeine/
>thrillist.com/drink/nation/coffee-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-coffee
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: coffee drink.jpg (371x386, 27K)

it's absolute shit, do not trust the doctors, why the fuck would you believe anything the second leading cause of death in the US says?

I'm speaking this from a culture where coffe was very important to the economy and people drink this shit like water, they complain to hosts when they don't have coffe for fuck sake

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUOT36hC2bk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fkv1Dkh-Ls

>protection against cognitive decline and Alzheimer's

Ok, but consider who's drinking a lot of black coffee- probably people that need to exercise their cognitive abilities for long periods of time, like doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc. Is it the coffee or the mental stimulus that is actually neuroprotective? Are there any studies testing Alzheimer's in populations with different careers with different cognitive loads (say, doctors vs truck drivers) but controlling for coffee consumption?

>Black coffee is bitter
t. Guy who only drinks instant coffee

>plagueofstrength
lol

Yeah it's way better to trust some random guy on youtube than your doctor.

coffee is really good but i think caffiene is bad so i don't drink it

What the fuck are you putting with it that doesn't make it bitter.
I have always had my coffee strong and without sugar milk or cream and it its relatively bitter, it depends how it is drunk but in general it has bitter qualities after being roasted.

200mg a day max (1 cup of black coffee)
lowers DHT, increases test.
If you drink more coffee after you already had your daily coffee, your DHT goes up.
So yes coffee is good, but only if you can limit yourself to one cup a day and never redose.

the first week for me was hard. No headaches but really tired.

sounds like bullshit but i believe it so i can have my comfy cup:)

never touch this shit dude my life became grey as i started drinking and now that i stopped 3 days in I feel more alive.

Whats the point of drinking coffee?

It offers 0 nutrition and fucks with your body. Its literally a shit drug.

What kind of job do you have? I work in risk management and sometimes shit goes terribly wrong when I'm already exhausted.

Our management supplies us with caffeine pills and free espressos lol.

i guess if you consider foldgers or a cup from waffle house to be "coffee", then, yes, coffee is bitter

THIS
>*sips coke*

Attached: 1511376450830.png (485x443, 26K)

Try this thing called moderation

you don't need coffee, all you need is food and sleep.

I live in coffe land (brazil) so yeah i'll keep drinking