R9plays?

How many of you would be on board for a "r9k plays" kinda thread where the posters in the thread choose what I do in the game? It seems like a good bit of fun but I don't wanna get bogged down by tranny shit while I sit in an empty thread.
I've got an SNES and GBA emulator so if you guys have any suggestions on what to play (preferably along with the ROM) then let me know.
Games I plan on using for this:
Final Fantasy (whatever ones I can get my hands on)
Fire Emblem (Can't find a ROM for this one)
Any Zelda games I can get my hands on, preferably Minish Cap which I can't find a ROM for
Metroid maybe
Any Dragon Quest games I can get my hands on

What would you fellas think? I hope I get enough people interested to try at least once.

Attached: chad in a desert.png (1366x768, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/RedumpSonyPlayStationAmerica20160617/X-COM
strawpoll.me/
openxcom.org/
archive.org/download/msdos_X-COM_-_UFO_Defense_1994
strawpoll.com/3bfd79ey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like a cool idea, OP, i hope the thread doesnt die.

Sounds like a comfy thread man. I'm down

inb4 some retard orders you to grind to 99 on the first area

Yeah, not exactly an original idea but I'm a NEET so I will be somewhat dedicated as I have all the time to sit on my ass. Also I have only seen people do this with Roguelike games despite RPGs having much more room for hilarty as randomly generated stuff will have repeats sometimes whereas another genre will have set events and stuff.

I have a set of rules on how people will select what I do in mind already to prevent trolling and shit.

Attached: chad needs becky for something.png (1366x768, 643K)

Bumpin since I already got 3 people interested enough to post.

Wait a minute why is the thread autosaged?

Attached: [Loud Eurobeat in The Background].gif (400x300, 1.64M)

I can't believe the mods autosaged my fucking thread, that shit about them being behind all the tranny and blacked spam must be true. I just wanted to play video games god dammit.

Attached: Counter-Terrorists Win.jpg (370x342, 47K)

If you do something like this in the future I'm in. I do long for more community-events at this point.

Can you post a discord or something? I'm interested but it's quite hard to organize anything on Jow Forums.

I guess I'm a retard because I forgot an OP can't bump his own thread.

Not really into Discord and for some reason I have the touch of death when it comes to servers, no matter how many people or how much stuff I try to organize the place is a ghost town. Also I prefer anonimity because having names can make way for faggy e-drama. I suppose I could make a designated time for when I do it.
Let's just pretend that autosage thing didn't happen.

So can we make you dress as a girl and lock your boiclit up in chastity while you play?

fuck off with your faggotry every thread. it's getting predictable at this point someone makes a thread and some faggot in that sissy brigade shows up going on about faggotry and trans shit.
is your board take it there

I am required by the laws of this board to input a unique string of text, and so I shall, while simultaneously saying nothing of value as I only intend to post an image macro.

Attached: Fill Your Mouth.jpg (214x400, 27K)

Can you come up with any alternatives? I guess creating some free forum site would do so we can organize events, hold polls and post all relevant info on where to get the games and whatnot.

Attached: 1530587486943.jpg (3133x3248, 1.02M)

It would be fun if we controlled what OP did in real life as well maybe make him fap to Bailey Jay

Not him but wtf is the sissy brigade?

boy you faggots just keep firing off your faggot scripts. gonna enjoy when mod openings happen and I get in.

Does talking about sissies and boiclits turn you on user?

>make a whole website
It really doesn't have to be that complicated. If we get enough people and have a set time at which we doe the threads it should be alive enough for most people interested to at least pop in and read.

its all those queers that keep raiding threads on here pushing their sissy trans agenda of getting others into it. it's been going on for awhile now and started with some faggot named reiko or some shit. the one mod is a faggot tranny so the stuff keeps staying and not being banned/deleted like it should be and people are getting sick of it.

the faggots/trans are being really intolerant of others while demanding we be tolerant of them. pretty bs stuff

I'm down when are you going to do this?

You won't lol better get use to boipussy

OP here, if the tranny shit gets too bad we can move to a different board but in that case we would have to have some sort of side community to let people know like the other guy said.

>RPGs having much more room for hilarty
Do they?
>advance the story of this deadass game we all played a thousand times
or
>keep killing the 3 enemies of this area

Seems like I might be taking another long break from Jow Forums again a tranny mod great..

This sounds fun, but it WILL be ruined by discordfaggotry.

Why not post on /vg/ ? Just include the game you are going to play so it doesnt get deleted

As long as no females or traps show up it should be fine

Discordfaggotry can only ever hurt a thread it's attached to.

It latches onto a thread like a parasite, eventually draining it of life.

yeah IT refuses to do it's just and lets its mentally ill bias of reality show cuz it will allow threads to stay or certain posts and even been an increased in blacked and tranny threads since the mod came into power which is odd timing indeed.

alot of bs on the site lately ever since that faggot hiro showed up with his faggot/trans first mindset

I guess we could all agree on a time but I'm a NEEt so my sleep schedule is an untamable beast.

Yeah it's either that or do some roguelike with the same 7 randomly generated options, it's more bout the imagination put into it than the actual game itself.

vg is pretty packed as it is and there are more important things that could go on there than a thread made specifically for a bunch of autists to dick around instead of the usual general.
Also the community isn't the same on there and I want to do this with r9k bros.

That's the problem they always show up, they crave attention I would say the sissies are even worse then stacies.

Also, I think this would work better with a WRPG/CRPG.

Dif robot here its bs I got banned for trolling outside of /b/ when I wasn't made a comment about shemales yet every thread with topics unrelated are spammed with psyop shit and allowed to stay

It would only take 20 minutes or so but if you don't want to then just find a format that works.

I've seen a fair amount of threads spammed with fucking Grindr ugg

You need some ROMs, friend? I can send you some links to complete sets if you want.

Attached: ce7522a3c776485e458ae51852673fdcad28a0ef.png (658x850, 323K)

I'd seriosuly like to keep it on this site and if push comes to shove we move to a different board and MAYBE we do a discord as a last resort but that would probably end up being the final nail in the coffin.

I've got a bit of stuff that works for the thread format at the moment but it's mainly RPGs as I am mainly an RPG guy but I am welcome to any suggesstions as a strategy games would also be great for these kinds of threads. Basically any game you can play at your pace and stop whenever you want so I can actaully post screencaps in the thread.

something like xcom would work for that too.
or total war singleplayer

Suppose you'll mostly be looking at turn-based stuff then. How about the original X-Com? PlayStation version will emulate well, if you don't mind getting that set up.

Attached: d709d7e8b49e12b89e87785708d9fb47f1321914.png (500x500, 73K)

As long as it's quick to get, easy to set up and my toaster laptop can run it it will work.

You're not getting away that easily!

archive.org/download/RedumpSonyPlayStationAmerica20160617/X-COM - UFO Defense (USA).zip

If you need to login to download:
Email:[email protected]
Pass:emugen

After that, just setup a PlayStation emulator, the Mednafen PSX core is my favorite, just use that with Retroarch.

We should ask for some suggestions and then create a poll strawpoll.me/ and if you recommend the game you should also add links on how or where to get it?

Attached: 1530626811886.jpg (973x1280, 163K)

Actually, there's also OpenXCOM, haven't used it myself, but it should work okay, just needs a copy of the original DOS version. openxcom.org/
archive.org/download/msdos_X-COM_-_UFO_Defense_1994

Attached: e8ac34753a729215d216a0967dd59b4035eb6152.jpg (450x448, 47K)

Ok, if I can stop being a lazy tech illiterate faggot I will get XCOM and see if I can run it on my flimsy plastic toaster.

Ok. OP here with the strawpoll. strawpoll.com/3bfd79ey
I already know XCPM is gonna win.

Attached: Psychedelic Don't Matter.jpg (1600x1036, 495K)

Why did the thread suddenly die off?

Tranny, cuck, and r9gay takes precedence I guess

Well the board isn't going too fast right now so I'm gonna have a bit of a break. Make sure to vote and shit while I rest my crooked neck.

Something something original post.

Attached: vote.png (873x260, 17K)

so what's going on with this? I have tons of roms I can play just not sure what's the plan here

It kinda died off after everyone started talking about XCOM. Anyway I put a poll in the thread, feel free to vote. Not gonna do a game tonight since I'm tired.

FUCK MODS....
FUCK JANNIES.....
FUCK JEWS....
FUCK TRANNIES.......!

also this is a good idea, just curious how you'll implement the choice mechanism

Attached: 1370812875957.jpg (500x413, 37K)

Apparently OPs can't bump their own threads on this board even though I bumped my own thread last time I posted one.

Fuck Marla, Fuck Fight Club, Fuck you