I'm a 21 year old khv who also works as a male model (and decently popular on instagram). AMA. Not showing my pics...

I'm a 21 year old khv who also works as a male model (and decently popular on instagram). AMA. Not showing my pics, for obvious reasons, but I'm conventionally very attractive (phisically at least).

Attached: 1443078457314.jpg (500x474, 55K)

Show your pics or no evidence also what the point of this post, attention faggot

Attached: EC644DB1-E448-4AAA-A6E4-8D17D6F569D2.jpg (118x125, 3K)

How can you be a khv model?

Attached: laughter_stops.jpg (189x189, 7K)

I was just bored, and I don't want to be identified. Plus I don't want to shill myself, and it's against the rules to post pics here.
Crippling autism. Also never going out of home (I live with my parents) for anything other than job and college.

>21
>male model
I genuinely hope you fail in both life and career youngfag.

are you a khv because of high standars? if so i can relate friend

Attached: 08d688b2af20fb61723a49131a790b58aa98bc73_hq.jpg (960x909, 47K)

being this pathetic and bitter because someone else lives a life you dont. wew lad all that underage edge going on. maybe /b/ is more your speed and age

Autism won't matter if you are good looking. Just let people you are a model and get collage girls.
No wonder why you failed in your life.

Other than the getting laid aspect of life, I'm doing pretty great. Sorry to disappoint.
Partially. Although I even have a hard time when speaking to average girls. I'm just too autistic for conversation. I do decent online, though.
It's not like there's much to envy from a dude who's a model, gets complimented frequently, and yet can't find a fucking way to get laid lol
Most people I've met know about it. Most people I've met aren't girls, though.

You are a model. Just go find a girl you'd like to fuck and say "can I know you". If she likes you she'll manage to hold the conversation.

I guess this works in America, where everyone seems more friendly and you can chat with strangers. Where I'm from it's pretty weird to approach someone out of nowhere without a good motive. And I have pretty bad social anxiety. I wish I was as bold irl as in the photo shoots.

user I'm from Turkey. Thots here are aggressive AF but handsome people can still pull this off. I'm not even in the social cirle and have zero friends so my opinion propably won't matter.

Want there a hapa model who recently went apeshit, stripped naked and then kill himself? Think he was a virgin because of penis insecurities.

how do you feel about being a virgin? do you WANT to be a virgin? when if ever are you going to lose ur virginity?

im also a good looking virgin, but im 28 and balding already. but when i was young i was good looking. i too am very shy and autistic

Except here, it's not new that beauty in males doesn't matter much. And that females even tend to see male models as gay.
Women want to be passive, they feel most comfortable when the male proves he can do everything, take all the decision, spare her the stress of choosing anything in life.

>and balding already
Sad.
As a teen (under 16) all the grills in class wanted me. I just had to say "yes" (but I couldn't, thought I was not ready)
It's not the case anymore, with grills my age. I'm now closer to the least wanted.

I suppose shy guys must kill themselves a lot, because they have a shorter (desired) life expectancy than a woman.

I'm about 17cm (don't know how much is that on burger units, but I suppose it's average). I've never really had any insecurity about my dick. I mean, what does it matter anyway if no one gets to see it kek.
My story is a bit complicated. It's some sort of "ugly duckling" case. I was objectively very ugly for most of my life to the point in which I was a victim of bullying at school. When I was a horny but ugly 17 year old, it felt pretty bad to know that everyone around me was having sex while I just got looks of despise. My looks got way better at around 19 (I also started taking care of myself and lifting). Since then I've had girls being more friendly to me at college, but still creeped out when they figure out that I'm an autist. I also got many compliments on tinder and Instagram (but nothing more than that, never went on a date or anything). Knowing that there are women out there who would get laid with me if I weren't autistic is already validating enough, so I don't feel that bad nowadays.
I don't think I'm seen as gay. I think that physical attractiveness is just a 50% and the other 50 is personality. People here don't seem to think so, which is pretty sad.

Show abs with time stamp or gtfo larper nigger

Do you want to marry me? I'll be your mommy gf and give you milkers and cummies.

How do you became model?

>be born attractive
>whore self on instagram because you need validation to keep the feels away
>???
>profit

Too shy for that, but I don't have a very defined six pack if that's what you think lol.
You wouldn't want to be married to me, trust me.
My cousin (female) also works as a model and she figured it would be a good idea to introduce me to modeling. The Instagram came after that lol, and I indeed made it because I need validation to keep the feels away.