What's sabotaging your sleep gains?

What's sabotaging your sleep gains?

tfw positional apnea

Attached: Zzoma_Sleeping_Belt.jpg (800x773, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
youtube.com/watch?v=8nHhdHm3wgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

allergic rhinitis
asthma

Food poisoning or maybe salmonella. I've been spewing from both sides for the last two days. I have fever and nasty chills. Can't sleep, can't keep anything down.
Lost 2 kilos though, so that's cool.

How the FUCK do I deal with apnea
I can breathe fine throughout the day while upright, but as soon as I lie down I can hardly get any air through my nose

Schedule a sleep test at a clinic. They will sort you out

Are you sure it's apnea? Could be rhinitis
Just see your GP for now, tell them your symptoms
I was the same, got prescribed some nasal spray and within a few days I got breathe fine at night

wageslaving.
i started to think a lot about my life issues and my job before going to bed and it gets me so stressed out that affects my sleep quality. i mostly sleep around 5 hours a day.
once i had a dream where i was fighting my boss and when i was going to punch his face, i woke up with a loud noise and knuckle pain.
i punched up the wall, kek

Attached: 1545374788029.jpg (675x675, 180K)

>gf flops around and shakes the bed at night

Fucking neighbors shouting because sportsball, every sunday the same shit.

i broke my thumb punching the wall in a nightmare lol

just quit your job and become a neet bro

severe moodswings and insomnia from nofap, so i relapse and feel numb and tired, only to return to nofap and the moodswings and insomnia.

that's weird. I'm fat fuck and when I'm laying down i can breathe fine but when I feel my self drifting to sleep my airway tightens and i start snoring. I usually wake up every 1 or 2 hours and have to get up to piss.

>just quit your job and become a neet bro
i wish i could. getting a job was like selling my soul to the devil. but instead of horns he has a big nose.
used to be a comfy neet in the past, now it's a headache for 8 hours, thoughts about going postal in that place and stress and anxiety all day long. i really am surprised about how my strength on the gym remains the same, i was supposed to lose it due to the excessive cortisol.
my fucking parents are pressuring me to stay on the job. telling me that they are going to make my life even worse if i quit it.
my best bet now is to die of a heart failure due to excessive pre-workout or be fired without reasons.

Attached: 1530220161247.png (827x573, 133K)

>try chronic dry eye
>Wake up at 6am every day with red irritated eyes
>No cure

Im on the opposite side of the spectrum. I cant function with less than 12hrs of sleep and it sucks

what the hell kind of career did you get yourself into?

Never understood how people could work somewhere they aren't happy. You spend a third of your waking up hours there, better make sure you do something you like.

Lose weight!!! It's the lard around your neck causing this...

That's not sleep apnea. Apnea is a mental disorder where you literally stop breathing as you sleep ("holding your breath") without any obstructions or physical reasons to do so.

You're just fat.

what exactly do you do? I know all jobs suck but i occasionally meet someone who just accepts hell in order to live

it's probably allergies my nigga

I went to an optometrist and they said my eyes weren't dry, so you might be right.
Allergies to what though? It's year-round. Allergy eye drops just fucking burn

your house dusty? could be whatever is in the dust.

My nephew being a screamer. The rest of the family boasting the TV volume to max.

stock clerk. would be easier if it wasn't for my co-workers and my boss.
my boss's bitch is the second in command and she told me that i'm not allowed to refuse doing favors to my co-workers. because of that i started to show with bruise marks on my knuckles due to wall punching. some co-workers saw that and asked me what happened. the only thing i said was, wall happened.
after that everybody stopped asking me for favors, it's pretty rare now and the guy that works together with me said that everyone say that i'm crazy.
i really don't care about this job anymore, i just want to be fired.
like i said in my other post, my parents said that they are going to make my life worse if i quit. what i'm hoping for is to be fired.
i first started to wageslave because i needed money, but now i just want to burn it. the money doesn't worth all the stress.
stock clerk

Attached: 1554081468375.png (164x135, 44K)

The illusion/dream that I might meet some girl when going out to the club every weekend.
It ruins my sleep schedule and still come home lonely to a cold bed.
Every week it's hard to dial it well again to be able to go wageslave in good conditions and be ready to workout hard after a day at the office.

>my parents said
Who gives a fuck in the fuck? Get a real job you like and move out.

there isn't anything i like really, only jobs that i hate less.
problem is that i'm a hs dropout. in my country, even people with a college degree is having trouble to find a min wage job.
man, i miss being a neet.

you actually do sound crazy. And ive worked at walmart

>hs dropout
Go back to school, dipshit.

My family that screams 24/7

Attached: B214FE82-5AEB-4962-9B8C-94EA1A62693E.jpg (657x527, 54K)

My wife.

She goes to sleep later than I do and always fucking wakes me up when she comes to bed.

Should've married a dude, holy shit...

Our 6 month old son. He will make me proud one day and he and my daughter are my motivation to keep fit so they have a strong father to look up to as they grow up.

However, I'm not sleeping as well as I used to, but it is worth it.

>you actually do sound crazy.
why?
also, what was like working at walmart? everyone who once worked there always say that it sucked.
only after i leave this job.

I sleep like a god. On my back, no pillow under my head but a pillow under my knees.

I sometimes wake up because bloodflow gets cut of to my arms

the gains goblin that I let put my dick in her mouth

BPH

fix your tongue posture

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

and tape your mouth (not kidding)

youtube.com/watch?v=8nHhdHm3wgo

nice trips
i think you can lose sleep apnea if you lose weight

Diabetes type 1 senpai
>go to bed without eating
>wake up at 4am feeling like I’m about to die
>massive blood sugar crash, for reference the normal rate is 70-120. >My blood sugar is 36

>eat before going to bed
>wake up at 3am feeling like absolute shit
>blood sugar is 300+

I’m getting it more Into control but when it happens it totally fucks up my night

You need long acting insulin in the evening too, or get some of that 24h insulin once a Day at midday. If you dont take it you Will wake up with sky high bs every night

This is probably a cause as well. Vacuum your room (especially if carpet) and chang your air filters in the house. You'll be surprised how much shit gets caught in those

>whats it like working at walmart
its like any retail job. People scream at you for things that aren't your fault, even co-workers. Incompetent managers. But the job is easy as fuck. The only stress you will get is from people treating you like shit.

Seems potentially dangerous
what if you've got rhinitis and your nose inflames to a point you can't breathe through it? Just asphyxiate?

just dont have bad facial development senpai

Wake up

my fucking faggot roommate, who cant fucking stop snoring like a goddam idiot

You have OSA man. It even causes the need to piss.

Neckpill
>Get "free" posture gains

Attached: what-military-neck.jpg (1200x902, 108K)

There are many kinds of apneas. Apnea doesn't mean mental disorder, it literally means 'without air'.

Pinched nerve that has bothered me for almost exactly 10 years now. It used to wake me up twice an hour, every hour for the first six months, meaning I would wake 16 times a night. Then once an hour for the next year after that. Lately it has only been waking me like three times a week, though just very recently my cpap strap has been digging into my neck and causing me to wake three times a night with nerve induced spasms. I finally figured out how to reposition it though, I think. Didn't wake at all last night.

Other than that, just the horrible, agonizing pain in my shoulder and biceps that comes from tendinopathy. I told my doctor about it and she said it should heal on its own within three months. Thanks for nothing, doc. Now I'm taking off label vicodin and melatonin every night.

Attached: 8qRbj2Um.jpg (320x310, 16K)

This. I used to wake up to piss 42 oz at a time before I got my cpap. (Yes, I actually measured how much was coming out of my bladder because it freaked me out). Your body wakes you up by producing a protein that acts like a diuretic when you're not getting enough oxygen. I ignored it for the first few years. I wish I had done something about it earlier.

MA classes finishing at 9
Gaming with friends
Relatively low caffiene tolerance
Computer in bedroom

Those are the key things at the moment