How would you react if a girl rejected you?

how would you react if a girl rejected you?

Attached: r7jzjvofufa21.jpg (810x2102, 805K)

>Anime LA?
UwU

I might light their car on fire lol

Attached: 1546922352671.gif (554x400, 46K)

I can tell you what happened last time I guess.
>ask out coworker
>wasn't even expecting her to say yes, I flat out asked if she'd say no if I were to ask her out so I could just have some closure and move past it
>she said not necessarily, and proceeded to lead me on for the next week until she revealed that she didn't want to go out in the first place
>made up some bullshit about being thankful that she spared my feelings, spent the rest of my lunch break trying not to cry
>continually avoided me for the week after that, even being openly hostile towards me and treating me like a threat when I was just talking like always, even around other coworkers
>after that she moved up to another state
She was also below me in terms of attractiveness, I'm not really sure what prompted this response from her

I've been rejected a few times. I laugh it off, feel like an asshole for one or two seconds to a few minutes, and go on with my life.

say no u

free booty pass

lol EPIC WIN TIME

Where did the hood of the car go?

Attached: 2891E13B-DC06-4F6D-A25F-FC3F25119DA9.jpg (720x720, 136K)

Anime shitters BTFO

Attached: 1544483842559.jpg (469x468, 23K)

LMAO

it's about time there are real consequences for riding the cock carousel. Excellent move my lads.

Attached: images(9).png (224x225, 8K)

I'd just shrug it off, no point in getting hung up on it and it shows confidence, which might make them change their mind later.

How the fuck is this "riding the cock carousel?" SHE rejected HIM.

Apparently wanting to fuck guys makes you a slut, and so does not wanting to...

>reject innocent man
>next day, have sex with greasy Brad like above never happened

It's about time someone finally stood up and put the roast in her place. Hallelujah.

Attached: c6b.png (680x680, 182K)

I just take it. It hurts but I'm used to it.

What a dick, why would he burn an e46 bmw, honestly he should have just stolen it

>Be teenager
>Talking to girl
>"Haha yeah sorry your not my type"
>Wasn't even hitting on her
>Was out as gay
>????????

Attached: 1534225906046.jpg (400x400, 19K)

it would hurt really bad :( but in the end it's ok if we can keep being friends :)

damn, this is really sad, i feel for you robro

Attached: 1528853477946.png (1000x1000, 119K)

i just cut contact since i find it too awkward otherwise

maybe the innocent """"""man""""""" shouldn't have been a subhuman then.
faggot.

>not lighting her on fire and taking out 7 other roasties nearby

Attached: 1547276043985.png (768x355, 369K)

i have had similar experiences

women are temperamental and have weird idealised standards for boyfriends

its less about your attractiveness and more about how you talk to her and ask her out

What girls don't tell, is how they reject, in the above case she should have just reported him if it is true he was stalking her.
However sometimes bitches will use you if you allow them then ultimately reject you and flip the script as usual saying he's a stalker 'nice guy'.
I never believe any story on the internet, especially a woman's, there's always details missing.
Like sometimes they gotta absolutely make a scene out of it and smear shit about you in public or to her/your friends making sure to ostracize a guy who then genuinely gets upset and doesn't know what to do since he's already the bad guy in the eyes of people.
Do most people really think dudes go ballistic like this over a simple rejection? Really? At this point if you want a girl and willing to commit a crime just rape her and be done with it.
The world is full of lies and women lie more than anyone.
I'd like to hear the guy's version.

>how would you react if a girl rejected you?
Cut off all contact and strive to never interact with her again. Maybe move.

it's ultimately better knowing than letting it slide

I'm 90% sure this is not real. And even if it was it doesn't prove shit, it doesn't happen to 99.99% of girls who reject guys. The average woman will reject like one man a day one way or another. There's always someone hitting on you. But you don't see an epidemic of billions of women being stalked and killed because of it.

I was rejected in October last year. I don't really talk to her anymore unless she starts the conversation herself. I tried being friends as she suggested and I simply didn't like it.

I would probably nearly faint from fear and embarrassment and then I would use that failure as a reminder to never try again and that I suck and should die. I would never forget that attempt and would cringe out loud at it at random no matter where I am. It would probably be my worst memory and might actually drive me to suicide.

I dunno. Depends on the situation. Probably cut contact, since it would be awkward.
Should have told her you were gay and called her dumb.