Is it better to be in hard times or easy times as a male?

Is it better to be in hard times or easy times as a male?

Attached: B306BFD7-4FDB-4CD7-87FC-4965CABD2FF3.png (500x686, 223K)

hard times. bitch niggas with no sense of pride or work ethic, morals, or direction in life need not apply in a world of struggle

good times
images like those are made by coping boomers who think they actually had it hard

It's not as simplistic as you and that pic imply. Those strong men came back from the war with PTSD, morphine dependencies, and artificial social disparity used to keep those who maintained the home front in line. The good times dealt with global pissing contests alternating between progressivism and conservatism as well as economic growth and recession, again due to artificial social pressures.

The fantasy tells a nicer story than reality

why is there a picture of trump protesters? he won the election so weak men should be the ones who voted for him using this logic, no?

Because its Jow Forums-bait

Lmao seething leftist anti-white cuck.

>cope!!

Attached: 1540922678222.png (1050x741, 159K)

>half of my family is dead, we have little to no food and disease is spread everywhere, but at least i got le sense of strong masculinity

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

More buzzwords please

Disagree. Weak times allow some men to find self actualisation which is far more important than just having something to do like surviving and fighting a war.

What did I say that wasnt true?
Or is your tiny brain incapable of anything other than spewing "muh buzzwerds hurrr"?
>>>r/bbc

just trying to make sense of the logic/rhetoric being used.

also if hard times create strong men who are capable of creating good times then how come parts of africa and the middle east are in shambles?

Boomers were the ones who lived in good times. They had unprecedented economic growth and social mobility. As such they have created hard times, which you can see in the fact that they are the last generation to have a better quality of life than any generation that comes after. They failed to achieve what their ancestors did by creating a better world for their children.

Not saying gen x and millennials and even zoomed are the strong men to fix it, as it stands they are still benefiting from the growth. I expect the generation after zoomers and their children will be the ones to fix the world.

Its better to live in good times. Anyone who says any different is sold on the cultural martyrdom that your corporate overlords want from a good servant. Keep thinking you're a hard man working hard.

Living in good times you can be comfortable, and still achieve your spiritual development, rather than just be spiritual and struggle through life.

Hard and good times doesnt exist. We all suffer same across our eternal existence.

I've had good times when I was 10-16. Then hard times hit. Now slowly dragging myself back into the good times, but I can't take my family with me and it makes me want to scream.

Way to try to put a Jow Forums spin on what's actually a good philosophical idea.

Attached: 1546226456131.jpg (750x1062, 153K)

Lol you didn’t say anything you just wrote a bunch of buzzwords.

>actually a good philosophical idea

seems more like a simplified and reductive way of thinking to make a snappy point

>muh hard times strong men
Dumb meme. Most of the world has had hard times literally forever and whenever the strong men come out of the woodworks they become oligarchs/warlords/dictators and make everything worse.

Yet practically no one reaches self actualization

It's still attainable now that the base of the pyramid is solidly layed out for you.

You can seek out hard times if you feel like you need it.

>mfw people think they are in the hard times now
Things are declining but these are still almost the best (in terms access to resources, food, water, technology, information etc) times humans have had in history. Shit is poised to get beyond real.

Attached: 1301351517931.jpg (165x120, 6K)

yeah, I'm soaking in it while it lasts. global collapse is in our future

>deflection
Cope.
Concede and kneel, dog.

The leddit is strong in this thread

Attached: a23ddcce4499f13cb835c540f59fd23548737bca514e7fd47b560d4480d751a0.png (738x897, 190K)

There is a balance of optimal challenge. To tough and it beats you down, to easy and you don't get tough. If its tough enough its so that you are constantly challenged and get stronger from it. Its like the gym, if you train to easy you don't get results, if you train to hard you injure or hurt your self, if you train at the optimal threshold you get gains.

The people in my life that i observed throughout my life that had good homes where they had good times and enough challenge are the ones that are doing good. Those that had harder time just have more shit to get over and it dosn't even necessarily make them stronger. It just makes them take longer, or even worse they are permanently weaker in ways because of shit being to hard. If you take cases of extreme bullying as an example, that is hard times and it dosn't make them stronger it just fucks them up for life.

This. Most anons aren't even sold on the prospect of cultural martyrdom, they're a mix of LARPing faggots and/or depressed people who cannot find meaningful struggle in the modern world and so dream of a collapse thinking they'll find something within the ashes of civilization that can drown out the roaring void inside of them.

keep your day job and leave the psychoanalysis to the pros, mate

One of my colleagues who came back from Africa and had some anecdotes about the culture and life there, which also lined up unerringly well with an account by an aid worker and academic I read here, is that Africans don't really have a sense of the future. All they care about is right now and doing what needs doing immediately. There are no worries for the future because they will simply do what needs doing when the future comes around. Apparently family and communities are really tight knit so they have the collective strength to be able to 'do what needs doing'.

It might look like shambles to us but it could appear and feel much different to them.

perfect for arguing with people like you
lmaogottem

At least I have a day job unlike you LARPers. Shouldn't you be posting smug pictures of Ozymandias while avoiding mommy's questions about you getting a job?

I wish the tranny jannies and faggot mods will lift the ban off of ponyposting

i really prefer that to lolis

Attached: CD687C92-1C2E-4708-A073-1E97CFBFC705.jpg (603x579, 27K)

fuck off brainlet

He's right though. You don't have anything to live for, and you don't have the capacity or control of your life to have anything to live for. It's completely out of your control so you hope for and even see in today's world a collapse of society so you can finally be a strong man.

You'll never be strong if you can't see how weak you are now.

>meaningful struggle in the modern world
>implying
The only struggle one should concern themselves with is propagating your genetics and then protecting and providing for them, the same struggle men have had since the dawn of man. Once the global oil that this modern system relies on declines to an unprofitable amount, this struggle will revert back to the pre-industrial level of difficulty, whether you like it or not. The same struggle will exist, it will just be much harder to achieve.

>people think they are in the hard times now
Who the fuck thinks that?
I live in anxiety, praying every night that our weak, effete society finally collapses so that I fight and die.

I've seen this image posted a lot on various boards, there's always some people who think current times are hard. For example

checked, my dude

I misquoted myself. I didn't mean to say we live in hard times now but that current generations including the boomers millennial zoomers etc are the ones who will create the hard times because we live in the easy times now. Boomers simply lived in the easy times when the easy times were best and we have just been in gradual economic decline since. It has yet to effect quality of life though but I expect we will see that in our lifetime, although only distant generations will be forced to deal with the mistakes of the boomers, and the complacency of the millennials and gen x and z.
Sorry for the badly written statement fit for I hope you will accept this redaction and correction.

Children and family are the most intuitive meaningful struggles to pursue, sure. Very productive too. However there's other meaningful struggles even in modern society, or rather ones that an individual could find meaningful even if society at large does not. For example, being a doctor (who actually cares about patients rather than meeting drug pusher quotas) can be a very rewarding struggle. Someone autistically (as in, not just recreationally) pursuing a craft can be a meaningful struggle. It honestly doesn't take much creativity to find something that is difficult but rewarding, its just that it's often drowned out by one's financial responsibility and by modern hedonistic culture.

Too simplistic. Times interchange far faster than this and can depend on where you are not just yearly but geographically. To someone everyday can be a hard time because your governments corrupt or you're trying to claw your way out of a shithole. Someone else cam be in good times because they haven't been repeatedly tortured that day

We are in the time when weak men create hard times, the hard times aren't here yet, but theyre coming