Would you rather have

Would you rather have...

>the most perfect female gf imaginable precisely according to your tastes, also loyal for the rest of your life
or
>a billion dollars

strawpoll.me/17233270

I think it's preposterous that people exist who would actually pick the gf over the money. It's ridiculous

Attached: 1542574460977.png (448x721, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17233270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But user, you can buy the gf with money.

Attached: 4084F396E7A64659957D08483C5396F4.jpg (375x417, 30K)

mr bezos would like a word with you

Attached: 532529_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 300K)

it's no surprise dollars are winning out with all the failed normies here

A lot of people don't seem to recognize that suddenly having a billion dollars comes with a lot of responsibilities. I'll get the perfect gf, and anyone who disagrees is a brainlet.

He married her before he had the money
If he married when he was rich he would've made her sign the prenup and wouldn't be in this mess

>strawpoll.me/17233270
lol 6 fucking idiots took the girl.

>Picking a warm hole over a chance to become an elite and powerful billionaire
Pathetic dogs.

>imagine actually picking the money.

what you're given is literally the perfect human being for you. that's included with sex, entertainment, food, money, socialization, vidya partner, support, and love.

if you pick the money you're signing up for unhappiness.

Only failed normies still desire companionship
True robots instead wish for power over the normalfags

Spend a billion dollars to develop a functioning Berserker armor so I can become a super hero.

Attached: Sad guts1.png (1000x1016, 994K)

My perfect woman would be a billionaire, checkmate.

spoken like a virgin who's never seen a vagina.
those of us who've fucked know the juice isnt worth the squeeze most of the time and the money would go alot further overall. I could invest and have tons of passive income thus making money on top of it.
only virgins and desperate for pussy losers would take the girl and go but she's perfect! and you use some of your billions to pay a girl to act perfect til you replace her.

the thirst is real

mucho mucho originalo

Attached: normiedisco.jpg (567x839, 442K)

my ideal gf is a billionaire you retard. i'd just take her money. i'm not a virgin, i'm just smarter than you.

>not buying a harem of foreign gf's with your vast amount of money

Attached: Viking of Dissaproval.jpg (520x390, 33K)

BHAAHAHAAHAHAH sure in anti male society and courts you'll take her money. and anyone that has to proclaim I IZ SMRTER THAN U is never really that smart. Run along lil boy you're very obvious at this point
>called out for being a thirsty virgin
>have a meltdown and proclaim some master plan
>plan is dumb and wont work
>still a pathetic virgin with a dumb plan
top tier stuff user

why does a woman automatically get half of the assets if she had no role in gaining them?

I'd take weed over a gf at this point.

it's my hypothetical ideal girlfriend, she'd give me the money i wouldn't have to go to courts. you're also very poor at baiting. it's too obvious.

kek you read the rules yet decided to go im so speshul i'll make my own rules to this game. kek no not how it works snowflake. back to plebbit where you belong with that mindset

Is this even a fucking question?

the gf please

>
>...the gf

This is why you fuckers are poorfags

Attached: edfc94035a7a3d3e991edb94d71536354d2c5d4539fe2298850ce7e3d14a28c3.jpg (424x565, 81K)

okay goofball

>billion shekels
>power
it's peanuts, add couple orders of magnitude and then it might be worth to give up the impossibru gf

k sport stay a dumb eternal virgin thirsting for overrated pussy.
another dumb virgin reveals himself

>Get ideal gf.
>Guaranteed loyalty.
>Suddenly have the ultimate support and motivation to improve.
>Vastly improve quality of life.
>Pursing and achieving goals.
>Wife here ASAP.
>Live out a nice life as a loving family man with the perfect family.

I just want a quiet, humble life with someone I trust and love.

Attached: 1493386716887.jpg (1280x929, 533K)

People who pic the money are coping man I mean come on you want the money?
>b-but you're just choosing the girl because you're a virgin!
Yeah I'm clearly only doing it for something I could simulate by rubbing my dick on a bed.
M8 you can get your perfect women! She can be whatever you want even the owner of a billion dollars.
I mean for fuck sakes it's a maid, friend, reproduction machine, professional cook, AND source of money ALL IN ONE! you can't possibly tell me it isn't the right option it just makes the most sense cause you get the most crap.

>Take billion dollars
>Live modest lifestyle except ill have a kickass gaming setup
>No shitty children or clingy woman to ruin my house
>???
>Literal profit

Half the robots on here probably lack ambition, what the fuck would any of us do with a billion dollars?

Be a full time NEET and do what we do every day except this time we can afford more hot pockets

I'd take the loyal, perfect female. You can postulate my preposterous all you want.

It's a bit selfish of me, because I could uplift my family with that money... I feel bad about that part. But it would fufill me in a way that a billion dollars never could.

M8 you girl could be a billion bro she could also love your family so much that she helps lift em up

I agree. Some people are just worth a billion dollars to me. They're irreplaceable.

This (((user))) knows how it goes.

>the most perfect female gf imaginable precisely according to your tastes, also loyal for the rest of your life
>my taste is a girl with a billion dollars
What now

>strawpoll.me/17233270
perfect gf, would bea gf that mkes me happy forever.

so you're basically saying
be happy for the rest of your life
or
Have money

This, perfect gf guarantees happiness
Money guarantees nothing but objects

To be fair, money does open up opportunity and access to resources, which leads to influence and stability, two things women look flock to. So ultimately having money can make it easier to get a woman.

However, you have to compare a normal woman to the literal embodiment of an ideal. A normal woman could, in no way, ever hope to compete with an ideal. An ideal is, arguably, inherently unattainable by natural means, so the actual acquisition of one would be absolutely priceless.

Anyone who picks money over the embodiment of an ideal is either an idiot, shortsighted, or is just contented by menial things.

>GF precisely according to your tastes, also loyal for the rest of your life
Not even a contest, fuck the money.

the perfect gf could be a billionare

some of us prefer the money since we know with investments and lifestyle we're set for life aka 60+yrs. I'll take that over the female anyday because I dont rate females as high as you. So we both have different wants. But I def would go with money since it personally fits in with my life wants more

I think you seriously underestimate the upper limits of an ideal.

already mention that an ideal woman could be a billionaire, but she could also be unimaginably intelligent or possess the luck of the devil himself. Hell, your ideal woman could even be a omnipotent god.

Besides user, there's more to life than building fat stacks.

>billion dollars winning
This place really is normal central huh

>a billion dollars just manifest on my bank account
Crashing my countries economy with no survivors here lads

Why would I want to deal with women when I could just never have to work ever again.

>deal with women
Having a PERFECT girlfriend is hardly having to deal with a woman. You fags aren't grasping this, any possible complaint you could have is nil because they're perfect

Money invariably will get boring
The perfect girl is perfect forever