"Beta Male"

Buzzfeed attempted to explain what robots are, what do you think? Obviously the language is way off, but past what do you think of the message?
It's a buzzfeed video so its already bound to be shit, and it has a pretty bad like ratio, and it was probably posted here before because it was published a while ago, but I think all robots should see this

youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Attached: implied robot.jpg (1219x1080, 173K)

I should also mention that my brother sent me this

yes theyre Chads who a bit shy. the right woman would transform them.

this video was mucho autismo...

>64K dislikes
yeah I'm thinking the normies don't like how big companies portray the outcasts of society
they are still apart of THE MACHINE/BEAST SYSTEM

are they implying a robot can easily get an office job?

This guy is pathetic, he should kys.
Wtf cut your hair, do some push up.

lulz beta 4 life

A lot of comments were saying that they are offending their own fanbase which is absurd to me

anions? Theg cant. Offices only employ the most socially skilled and good looking.

this.

t. office chad

i appreciate you bumping the thread but stop samefagging, we can see it

What point was this trying to make exactly? Am I supposed to sympathize with this guy or what?

Attached: 1542424050881.jpg (739x568, 58K)

I don't get it either
Are they trying to make people accept him by showing his "real" life or are they "exposing" him for actually being a dick?

Seems like even the directors couldn't decide lol
Should have ended with him having an orgy with his housemates if you ask me.

Your supposed to laugh at the silly incel for not being Chad.

Tried to hate on it because idk why buzzfeed made this but besides the guy being good looking and not fapping to loli its a pretty accurate representation of /v/ and anons who have twitter accounts.

What was the point of this video? It's made by normalfags, so I would assume that it's to demonize """le beta incels""", but they didn't make the MC repulsive and evil at all. I guess showing him jerking off to anime would make him repellent to normans, and the lewd posters would do the same, but that's really not that bad. All I saw was a young man who means well, but doesn't know much about how the world works, thinks with his dick too much, and puts women on a pedestal. Also, the conclusion he came to (one shouldn't bother with relationships) isn;t necessarily wrong.

I really thought he was going to start pounding off when he was looking at the poster. I was surprised by the girly punch.

this is the gayest shit that's been posted here Jow Forums really has been taken over by redditniggers

Attached: 1547408517529.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Yeah, me too. I was kind of expecting him to shoot up his workplace, because of the music that was playing when it cut back to his workplace after the rejection, and because Normans just love to villainize people they can't relate to.

>muh point
Yeah, it didn't have a "point or whatever. It was just a descriptive video, and pretty accurate at that. Are you guys really so surprised that normies don't unironically believe we're all monsters who do terrible stuff 100% of the time?

>linking buzzfeed videos
Yikes

Attached: alphaomega[1].jpg (600x900, 455K)

>Yeah, it didn't have a "point or whatever. It was just a descriptive video
Then the point was to be merely entertaining. I don't get why they'd just make a humorous descriptive video on robots, though, especially without trying to cash in on the incel meme and making them look bad. Why would they do a video on something their viewer base can't relate to? If it was supposed to be so the viewers could laugh at robots, they could have made it a lot worse.

Entertaining doesn't equal funny. It's like a documentary on robots; it's not supposed to paint us in any particular light. The "point" I was referring to is some kind of political point, a normalfaggot agenda that people here seem to believe in. Basically a conspiracy setting normies against incels.

As I said, my relatively normie brother sent it to me out of the blue, so I was trying to get people's opinions
He didn't say anything he just sent me the link

If that's the case why were there scenes that seem to be portraying him sympathetically?

>image source: my asshole

I really like the fake Jow Forums they made for the movie. It's like how my grandma thinks young people talk like.
>Sans job rn. Totes epic fail my dudes. Time to chillax and watch some bitchin japanimation