How to start?

25m, 5'6, 110 lbs

---

Read the sticky and I want to start getting stronger, but I've never lifted in my life. No friends that lift, so no spotter or gym partner.

How can I safely lift without hurting or embarrassing myself? Should I even consider a personal trainer?

Attached: 884642767.png (2048x1894, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/
youtube.com/user/scooby1961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can start by reading the fucking sticky, mongoloid.

Just start with light weights and fucking EAT MORE

Buy weights. Lift at home for 3 months. Then go to gym

I solved 6 fucking captchas for this. Fucking mook

go to the gym, any gym, even planet fitness

do all the machines until you get a full body workout
then do it again tomorrow
machines let you be a lonely loser

he said he read it loser

>Planet Fitness
>Machines
>FBW
You fucking disgrace.

Just ask people for spot nobody gonna give you bad eye for that

This is true.
If someone bullies you at the gym, stab them in the liver.

i say go back to Jow Forumsfittness but you belong on facebook

cute

Eat alot and PPL. Deadlifts are mandatory

Mate I have very wide hips but at least I have fat on my stomach to cover my feminine form. Make your belly bigger because u less you're a girl that is some very fucked up proportions.

Attached: 127.jpg (400x533, 25K)

this man is about to die from his failing liver and bloated intestines
if he were to see a doctor they would take him to intensive care

his hips are fine he just has a narrow rib cage

Let scooby guide you

If you can do 100 pushups and 100 squats every day for a month, you'll be ready for the gym. Can you find a pullup bar somewhere and do bad-form pullups?

Eat a ton and move your body in whatever way you know how to do. Then start a serious training plan in a month.

You don't need to be ready for the gym.

Just go and use all the machines. Then do that every other day until you have read more and more and feel ready to try some different free weights.
Food is secondary as long as you are eating enough. You don't need any nonsense bodyweight or home program because you don't know abything yet.

You're perfect the way you are, cute and fuckable, don't ruin that body to become another fitfaggot

based twinkposter

>How to start?

Scooby

scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/

Sub to his channel too.

youtube.com/user/scooby1961

Attached: AAuE7mBO--0gyModfuCoDHJ8xYJTC1iSocgh8Msafw=s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (288x288, 23K)

OP cute as fuck.

EAT MORE
But yeah don't worry about embarrassing yourself. Everyone has to start somewhere and most people at the gym understand that. Read up on proper workout form and ask someone there for a spot to avoid hurting yourself, or better yet bring someone with you.
And most importantly EAT MORE

op is that legit you? you have the body type of a petite female.

Just become a cute trap

By doing squats on my cock

unironically do stronglifts 5x5 and GOMAD

I don't get how you can stay that skinny while being such a manlet. Usually only lanklets keep that teenager frame, manlets just swell up

Okay buddy we are getting you on strong lifts 5x5 with the diet of eating as much possible to a degree where you will be force feeding yourself. Shakes will be your friend just put in milk oats pb whey bananas fucking whatever is laying around in the kitchen and chug that shit at least once a day. Also have at least 3 decent meals with a snack. You will look good in a year and half good luck dont be shy in the gym nonody is gonna be lolking at you, you re too small to attract attention anyways

Don't listen to these people just do squats and get a nice booty

Squat in the power rack with the safeties set. Do dumbbell bench or bench in the rack with the safeties set.

And of course you can't hurt yourself doing pushups.

But, at least he's happy.

Just get abs and move to Japan. Your body type is what they see as attractive especially if you're a white guy, they'll cream their panties. Top znozzle.

Why are your hips like that?

Like another user said, his hips are fine - they’re at shoulder width.

OP is just really skinny with a narrow ribcage. I used to look very similar.

Stronglifts just fucked me up.
I was at 97.5 kg squat today, so close to my short term 100 kg goal(been hungry skeleton all my life, shut up) and on the third rep of the first set I stretched my lower back bad.
I have had many people look at my form and it's good. But I think my lower back just isn't strong enough to support the squats. Stronglifts doesn't tell you this and I am super pissed. Sorry for the blog post, I just feel like stronglifts isn't as good for beginners as it's cracked up to be.

I’m a 6.1” skeleton myself. I’ve been doing strong lifts 5x5 as well and I’ve been making progress. But my lower back has been killing me as well. That, and the fear of getting a hernia

Start by killing yourself desu, your hips are wider than your shoulders. No reason to live for you

> use the machines at planet fitness

unironically kys

Try 3x8 stiff legged deadlifts OR hyperextensions on workout A

also make sure you're sitting properly

What the fuck is wrong with planet fitness machines? They have machines that target mostly everything, and are only $10 a month

Looking cute in skimpy girls clothes is a great reason to live.

Since when is it normal for men's hips to be shoulder width? Most girls would envy his proportions.

Start with the bar
See how you feel
Do a strengh routine (don't fall for the SS meme, do candito beginner LP)
EAT MORE FOOD

No, just go to the gym. You don't need a spotter in the beginning to progress. You will become strong extremely fast, especially if you eat well. Do Greyskull LP (lil bit hypertrophy), starting strength (extra legs), strong lifts (has a nice app and website).

Start with machines and body weight exercises until you build up enough strength. Then you can use free weights without worrying about hurting yourself. That's what I did

Attached: RaibowFrog.gif (129x111, 53K)

It's a shit meme that faggots new to Jow Forums keep pushing to make them think they know what they're talking about. Like every gym it has problems, but for the price and 24/7 timeframe, its gonna be fine for nearly every lifter, unless you do very high weight.

Stay determined! Results will not come as fast as you want, but they will come with patience. Eat a fuck ton of food. I mean A LOT. Track so you know you're eating over maintenance (2500+ calories a day). Avoid sugar, but fat protein and carbs are all great for putting on weight. Workout in any way you know how, lifting some dumbbells, doing some pullups, push-ups, whatever. You will get stronger and bigger. After you've done this for a while, prolly about a month, consider starting a program like stronglifts 5x5. Dont listen to the autists telling you dumb shit. Do not do SS+gomad or whatever retarded shit they throw at you. Best of luck user!

For now, is that worth an early death and all te pain and anguish that comes before it? Probably not, but at least he can't feel anything right now to sway him otherwise.

Just become a girl man, you are already almost there anyways.

>You will become strong extremely fast
How strong is strong? How much could I deadlift? How much could I squat? How many pullups could I do?

Do 3 days a week totalbody dumbell workout, with rest between them. Starting eating more too.

Are smoothies a good way to up your caloric intake?

If you can do 10x3 pullups you are on the top 5%
If you can strap 1 pl8 to your belt and do 5 pullups, you are demigod tier

It's a fat people gym. Just go to a different chain that actually has free weights and an environment where people actually want to progress.

Congrats, you wasted your time. You could have just lifted weights to start with.

I wasn't the OP but was just generally asking. I've been training ~15 months with calisthenics but don't feel like I've gotten anywhere. Maybe it's because some people I know are SUPER fucking strong.
>If you can do 10x3 pullups you are on the top 5%
I do 5 sets of 6 every other day at the gym.
>If you can strap 1 pl8 to your belt and do 5 pullups, you are demigod tier
I think I can manage like 1 rep with 10kg. The guy I get advice from has done a muscle up on rings with 2pl8s. Getting advice from people that advanced feels sort of awful.

>If you can strap 1 pl8 to your belt and do 5 pullups

Lol, that's like a few months of training for a skinny guy. Doing 90x5 is pretty strong. Guys that are actually really good at pull-ups can do like 135x5.

>The guy I get advice from has done a muscle up on rings with 2pl8s
I wouldn't say this is easier than a pullup with 2pl8s, but it's not much harder. Muscleup is more about angular momentum

It literally doesn't matter. You'll be much stronger than you are now and continue to grow stronger. That's the only thing that matters.

A muscleup on rings with 40kg isn't that much harder than a pullup on a bar with 40kg? Are you some serious fucking DYEL or what? With that much weight you CAN'T build up momentum; you have to work for every inch of that rep.

I was picturing it on the bar and with a vest instead of plates but I see what you mean

This, his hips are narrower than his shoulders. Idk how his organs fit in that torso

Did you wear a corrective corset to combat scoliosis? I have a family member whose ribcage looks like that. Your shoulders and arms look normal it's just the very narrow waist/lribcage thats fucks your proportions up.