Its so crazy to think that the only thing stopping me from killing myself is that it would make my parents sad...

Its so crazy to think that the only thing stopping me from killing myself is that it would make my parents sad. I have nothing else to live for. No friends, no gf, no future. If my parents were to die right now I would officially have nothing holding me back and would probably an hero in a second.

Attached: 8E9679E4-3248-4063-A385-05B2154CB466.jpg (1242x1232, 263K)

Same here, but I also have a sister that is preventing me from killing myself. I'm essentially doomed to live a long life, unless my family somehow dropped dead

that's a really common reason it even shows up in the NHK suicide arc desu

OP, I know it's gonna sound camp, but you can get out of it if you try hard enough. obviously the next question is "why should I" to which I'll ask you: Do you want to feel like this for the rest of your life? I can guarantee you probably won't.

If you need a friend, contact me in some way (I'll figure it out) and we can hang out online sometime, get you some friends.

this guy is trying to scam u of ur personal info
dont fall for it

I was going to give him my discord tag. not his actual address or anything. I've got no use for anyone's personal info.

I'm not suicidal yet, but I'm the same as you otherwise. Only have my family. I figure that being completely alone would probably drive me towards complete insanity and/or suicide.

Attached: 17j7na.jpg (540x511, 61K)

doesn't it make you happy to believe people would be sad when you die

>people
Its just my parents user. The second they leave this earth I will be all alone. Theyre gonna leave me behind to suffer on this shithole planet I never even asked to be born on.

why do you want to die? i don't like my life very but death is very scary. what if you go to Hell, or what if nothing at all happens for the rest of eternity

OP, a wise man said that you have to love yourself to commit suicide, if you still put your family as a priority before your own commodity you don't love yourself enough, either love yourself and neck yourself or accept the fact that you're never going to do it

>don't want to live
>too scared to die

Attached: 1547134507107.png (847x521, 52K)

Well, as I said in my first post, I have no friends, gf, or future. There isnt anything for me to live for. My life has been nothing but one long, dark, empty, lonely tunnel with no light at the other side. My existence is not necessary.

Attached: BD389DF9-BB88-4F7A-BD7F-86AA2268894D.jpg (500x378, 29K)

you could start drinking or abusing painkillers

you could still try changing that, why don't you?

Been there, done that
Ive tried plenty of times, user. It never worked. I just wasnt meant for that kind of life I guess.

Lol nah, you don't really want to kill yourself, you just want to fix your depression but lack the motivation, drive, determination, willpower, whatever you want to call it to put in the work and get yourself out of this hole. You just use your parents as an excuse, and if they die you'd just find another ie "i'm too scared", "i can't find a way to do it easily/effectively", "my country is noguns" or some variation of this. being honest with yourself is the first step to making it out, but who am i kidding, you probably can't even do that.

you gotta believe that you can, that'll seem impossible at first, you need to start by lying to yourself that you can, that's what I've been doing.

well for what its worth Im glad you wont kill yourself, you will feel at least better than you are feeling right now at some point probably soon so look forward to that i guess

I suppose another try at fixing this wouldnt hurt
Thanks user, now I can count three people who would care if I died. Ill keep going for as long as I can, I guess

>I suppose another try at fixing this wouldnt hurt
that's the spirit! take that first step on the long road ahead and you'll get there.

You can add me onto that list btw, I don't want anyone to kill themselves.

Thank you user, I appreciate the words of encouragement. I guess that makes four then! Two more than ive ever had.