If you've got wide hips, what muscles should be focused on for a balanced physique?

If you've got wide hips, what muscles should be focused on for a balanced physique?

Attached: R5JC12R.jpg (2376x2592, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJjCxjS7zTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

squats and hip thrusts

>hip thrusts
I always get guys staring at me when I do those, is it because I do them too light? I tend to go for higher reps and focus on speed, makes me sweat and breath heavy

Lats, chest, upper back

Attached: tumblr_p2y7hvYOvq1u2z2rso1_1280.jpg (525x1024, 28K)

DON'T EVER FUCKING DEADLIFT.
I had overdeveloped gluteus medius and it makes your hips twice as wide. I stopped deadlifting completely when I went into bodybuilding

And also delts to bring up the shoulder width. Kind of a controversial opinion, but imo working core and obliques is better to get rid of that curvy middle and thicken it out into a more imposing physique.

so I shouldn't focus on my glutes?

You shouldn't. Look at any bodybuilders. You will see their ass is flat to accentuate bigger legs and wider shoulders.
It's also why you should squat with your quads and not using your lowerback to support.
youtube.com/watch?v=bJjCxjS7zTo

Jokes aside, lats and shoulders to create the taper chest n upper back is second priority

What a nice group of bros. Would unironically hang out with.

>train the part of your body that's already too big
retards

The only correct answer is back and shoulders.

can you explain? Also what should you do to hit lower back then?

Attached: AnimuThinku.png (400x400, 107K)

The one on the left has a cute butt...no homo

I dunno, maybe you should post a video and we can judge, sweetie ;-)

Lats and shoulders are your priority, you need to widen your upper body to take the emphasis away from your hips. Wide-grip pull-ups, lots of OHP and lat pull-downs. These are the three that you should be doing every workout.

Attached: 1547763335669.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>have wide hips too
>train glutes isolations almost every time apart from squats and deads
So I fucked myself over??

i'd imagine the speed, makes it look a lot like you're humping the air. i do them and don't really get shit from anyone. I'd go heavier for 3 sets of 10, with the movements more slow and controlled.

I have wide hips so a bodybuilder physique doesnt seem possible. So ive set my goal to strongman. Having a strong core benefits pretty much every motion you make.

Are you a faggot ?
If not, then you are fcuked

I don't have my gym clothes here, should I just do the hip thrusts in my boxers? I don't want by old barbell getting marks on my clothes

The one on the left transitioned into a “female”

Where these lads from?

these trannies have to be stopped, good twinks are going to waste

I'll need a source for that.

Glutes dont make your hips wider you fucking retards

Arvie madison

in real life, people are 3d which means having exaggerated width from the front and side plane will have more visual impact than having exaggerated width in one plane only

Attached: 16AC7DE3-2764-4A32-8174-07C00E085890.jpg (730x728, 80K)

You just blow in from stupid town?

Big lats make you stick your shoulders out without looking like a retard

doesn't that mean that he's a faggot either way

>that one in the blue/yellow short shorts
Well I guess I’m a full fucking faggot now

Attached: 5B57CC9E-FE76-412D-8373-3E0464FC4DDD.jpg (546x366, 47K)

I wonder what these fags look like now.

Good argument

The left one is actually a very mediocre looking trans-thot now.

>If you've got wide hips, what muscles should be focused on for a balanced physique?

If you think you have to focus on some muscle, you will never make it.

The human body is proportionate, just do the compounds and shit will get together; unless you are a bodybuilder which you are not.

If I'm not mistaken, the guy on the left became a trap later on.

>Look absolutely fuckable twink faggot
>Turn into a mediocre transthot
Damn it

more of the guy with brasil written on him? butt