Eddie hall and his 500kg deadlift

eddie hall and his 500kg deadlift
he said in an interview that he knew he was not strong enough so he talked to lots of medical people to find a way to do it anyways. they told him that a normal person can only use around 50% of their muscles. trained strongman can use around 70%. but when your body is full of adrenalin these numbers can go up. like a mother lifting a car to rescue her children, for example. so he found a way to pump adrenalin into his body by imagine to be in a similar situation and it worked.
what is the best way to trick your body and get that sweet adrenal rush to activate all your muscles?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 80K)

What a load of horseshit lmao

all I do is just imagine the timeline of my life and how all my friends from high school stopped talking to me, all my ex girlfriends are happily married with children and I'm almost 30. That usually makes me angry enough to simulate immediate death so that my adrenaline will kick in. I can almost do this at will now.

LMAO imagine training your mind to get into the maternal avatar state just so you can hit a PR of a 4pl8 deadlift in a commercial gym

adrenalin is a hell of a drug

Didn't he consider actually shooting epinephrine for it?

CHANNEL THE SPIRIT MOTHER

I love this cunt so much.

it was an option

Atleast then you can do it at will, which I'm sure it could come in handy outside of sperging out over a PR haha

>what is the best way to trick your body and get that sweet adrenal rush to activate all your muscles?
Just to e-state on /it/? You won't be able to repeat it in normal conditions anyway.

>Eddie trolling retards with his shit
Lmao. I love that guy.

WHATEVER IT TAKES YOU WEAK MINDED DYEL

There's always some dyel hyping himself up by closing his eyes "meditating" before lifting "heavy"... Do they think they are unlocking some inner spiritual self haha just lift it faggot.

Attached: 5aa.png (524x1023, 692K)

I wish this retarded mother lifting car myth would fuck off already

Just lift it cunt this isn't an anime

Haha yeah, who does that haha how weird lol

How do you even get a child stuck under a car in a way that'd require lifting it? If it's under a wheel, the kid is either dead or one of his limbs are pinned, in which case lifting it would kill the kid via the crush syndrome.

reminds of of george leeman who once said that when he goes for really heavy PRs he isnt sure about he reminds himself of his brother who died young and imagines that if he just lifts that damn bar he can bring him back.

I used that technique once and I can say it helps certainly if you really get in your own head but I dont see the point of punishing yourself mentally like that.

>Eddie trolling retards with his shit
watch the lift. look into his eyes. you can tell that some weird shit is going on in his head right before he lift the bar.

btw he said right after the lift he bleeded from his mouth, nose and eyes. he lost his vision for a few seconds. he had almost a heart attack. he couldn't remember the name of his wife for 2 weeks and had general memory loss.

I just give thanks to my best pal Jesus Christ

Attached: tenks my dude.jpg (382x479, 31K)

Weak minded pussies who will never make it

Attached: Bloat_Stare.png (285x401, 181K)

Delet dis...

All this sounds like a load of Lucy "5% of our brain" bullshit to me
I dont think you can train yourself to consciously use "100%" of your muscle fibers.

but serious strenght gain during adrenalin rush is real and good documented.
but you can train to unleash adrenalin at will, which will give you access to more strenght, which will lead to me finally bench 1pl8 ;^)

Just pick it up weakling. Stop slapping yourself to pick up what is a warm up weight to some chick.
Youre not special and neither is your PR.

I don't do that type of thing, but:

>I better lift how this random person wants me to.

I imagine I'm living in a world where making the wrong noise with my mouth can result in people calling for my death and I have to be strong enough to make it and kill anyone dumb enough who tries to.

Attached: 7aaeb90a987496c92199aae875a09993-700.jpg (1120x700, 41K)

I would imagine that would work for deadlift but not for lifts where you have to do eccentric as well because dive bombing squats in full adrenaline mode is not good

Attached: 1498765892625.jpg (640x640, 61K)

DELET

Attached: 1516096471066.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

I've used this before actually. My technique is to identify a cute girl in the gym and to hype myself up into speaking with her. Like, really convincing myself that I'll go over and speak with her and maybe we'll agree to a coffee date or something. I've never actually gone through with it, but it gets my blood pumping.

Never gonna make it

Is he natty?

Not horseshit. There was a boulder trapped under an 500 kg rock and he benched it to get free. Both of his pecs were destroyed tho.

There's a reason we shouldn't be doing it though. Muscles can contract hard enough to cause injury and break bones so our body stops us from going crazy.
That's the reason retards are so strong, their body doesn't know to hold them back from self-injury.
Adrenaline itself can drain the fuck out of a body.

Absolutely fucking based lol. I can relate.

He simply used hysterical strength, which means he utilized almost all of his muscles fibers. Beserkers did the same thing. But it can literally kill you.

Like this user said. It takes a toll and can fuck you, that's also why Eddie passed out after his lift.

Gay

I HAVE A STORY FOR YOU ALL.

I WAS SQUATTING IN THE GYM AND THERE WAS THIS GUY THERE THAT I KNEW WAS A BIG SQUATTER.

I DIDN'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A WEAK FAGGOT.

SO MY ADRENALINE WAS THROUGH THE ROOF.

MY 1RM WAS 130kg AT THE TIME AND I'D BEEN TRYING AND FAILING 140 FOR WEEKS.

THE ADRENALINE WAS SO STRONG THAT MY LEGS FELT LIKE JELLY AND I HAD TROUBLE STANDING STRAIGHT.

BUT WHEN I TRIED 130KG THAT DAY, I GOT IT EASY.

SO I TRIED 140KG. EASY. I WAS LIKE WTF.

I'M GOING FOR THE 150kg.

AND I GOT IT. EASY. DECIDED NOT TO PUSH MY LUCK AND STOPPED THERE.

THAT'S HOW I INCREASED MY PR BY 20KG, THROUGH ADRENALINE. LEGIT, I CAN LIFT 10-20kg MORE WITH A GOOD ADRENALINE RUSH. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT.

Attached: theyworkedouttoday.jpg (600x716, 216K)

how is it a myth it's pretty well documented, your body doesnt let you lift at 100% unless it's life or death because you destroy your body doing so.

>only 10% of my power
Does life imitate anime?

Attached: 1510125997482.jpg (367x500, 26K)

>Source
>Your ass