Cigarette feels thread

No vape pussies and no lectures about cancer.

Let's just talk about some unique smoker feels or anything cigarette related.
Some discussion points: do you guys flip a lucky in a new pack? What do you do when you're out of money and cigarettes? Do friends or family ever judge you for your habit?

>tfw have cigarettes but no lighter
>tfw chainsmoking and you start getting sick but you dont want to stop smoking
>tfw smoking on an empty stomach
>tfw you put your lighter in your pack and forget about it, so you think you lost it

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

How do I know which cigs to start smoking? New time smoker here

I have not flipped a cig in my pack since I was a teen probably. Just wanted to post that. Sorry I don't really have anything to say.

my sister used to smoke when I was little and I would hide her lighters and cigs,she stopped smoking so I guess it worked

Depends on where you live.
Red -> Classic
Menthol -> Black or gay
Lights -> Girl, someone who "cut back"
Blacks or Silvers or whatever -> Weird flavour dork shit for nerds.

I started smoking when I turned 21 last year. I smoke Marlboro lites because it's what my Dad and uncles smoked before. For me I do it because I am stressed and vaping is prob not very healthy either or easy as just getting a pack and lighting up. I guess I just think if I smoke now until I'm a better place in my life I'll eventually quit anyway.

Just experiment with different brands. Personally im a marlboro man but everyone's different. I'd recommend marlboro reds and camels (with filters).
interesting. it's something i picked up from my dad. the story behind it is what interests me, ww2 soldiers flipped it and smoked it last. they called it a lucky because if you get to the end of the pack, you're lucky to be alive. although i don't lead a dangerous life, it reminds me that i am lucky to be alive every single day

Tally ho!
Roll your own tobacco and make it as strong as you like. Why support the cancerstick jews who fill them with absolute shit that isn't tobacco

yeah i wouldn't ever recommend vaping. sure, cigarettes cause cancer, but most vape juices have chemicals like diacetyl (an agent used in popcorn that is known to cause a special type of lung cancer when inhaled, known as popcorn lung) proylene glycol, a compound that's literally in fucking antifreeze, and so many more.

I am not smoking for 6 days now. I am so proud of myself, thats easier than i thought. I wasnt a heavy smoker tho just 3-4 cigs a day for 1 year. I just hate that smell from my hands, mouth, and clothes.

>tfw 18 and chainsmoke my dad's unfinished marlboro reds almost every night

Attached: proxy.duckduckgttto.com.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>tfw smoking is the only thing in life that I get slight enjoyment out of
Smoking doesn't even give a real buzz though, it just takes the edge off.

congratulations man, you made a very healthy choice. seeing as how you didn't smoke too often i'm sure you'll have the strength to stay off of them. i wish you the best of luck, godspeed.

on my 2nd day here without smoking after chainsmoking for years
have felt worse desu but can't stop thinking about smoking

Attached: 49795484_10157051970644577_1667725093683331072_o.jpg (1600x1393, 162K)

it'll be a hard battle, as there is with any addiction. just stay strong, you can get past this even if it takes a long time. keep in mind that there will probably be relapses, but that's just a part of the process. it's easy to feel shame and a sense of weakness when it happens, but just remember that you're only human. but with determination and willpower, that chapter of your life will end. congratulations on your progress so far, and godspeed.

today i smoked a few camels with a friend.
i removed the filter of one and smoking it was awful... but i liked it

i have a designated hoodie and a hat for smoking so my clothes dont smell

I smoke camel blues although i used to smoke other brands, been smoking since 14, told my mom at 16 and she was kinda shitty about it. She stopped eventually. Usually I go scavenger mode on my friends when i'm out of money and smokes desu. I've never flipped a lucky since I started, not very superstitious. Nothing better than avin a smoke after some good food amirite?

Lmao i first tried a cigarette when i was 6. I was telling my alcoholic dad that smoking is cool and i want to do it. So he "taught me a lesson" and gave me a puff which i found disgusting. I was pretty much a second hand smoker until my parents got divorced since he he was a heavy smoker and smoked inside all the time. I still smoke today lol he didn't teach me shit

My smoking habit is fucking terrible
>smoke at least 150g of tobacco a fortnight, doesn't even last
>get bumpers when I run out
>have had a pain in my chest since new years, hasn't gone away
I am contemplating going to hospital at this stage or at the very least seeing a doctor because this is getting ridiculous. It's not as fun as what it was when I first started out.

>tfw first smoke of day
>fat headrush
>lies back down

Attached: 11-PRAYING-OTTER.jpg (600x751, 127K)

thanks user
i wish you the best in life's journey

Started smoking recently after a friends car crashed down a hill. Never chain smoke, only once a day if that at all. American Spirit Black is what I'm hooked on

>paying the tobacco jew
>$8 a pack thanks to taxes

>tfw smoke outside in 0 degree weather because apartment is non-smoking
>>tfw still comfy as fuck because smoking and contemplating as i watch the sky between drifts of smoke

>$8 a pack
You're lucky.

i started at 13, i got caught with a pack i stole from my grandma. when my dad found it he told my mom, but eventually he decided to let me smoke without her knowing. they had split custody so i only smoked on the days i was with him, unless i sneaked one at my moms. maybe you'll all judge my father for that, but i was gonna smoke anyways desu. right now im content with being an addict, it doesn't get in the way of life. maybe one day that will change though.

jesus, in my state it's a lot cheaper. some stores sell them more expensive, but my marlboro reds are only like 5.80 dollars at my gas station

>tfw two packs of Marlboro Red 100s is $10
You smoking American Spirits?

>tfw no one in my immediate family smokes
>tfw the only person in my extended family who smokes is my cousin with 2 kids and 3 times divorced
>tfw I have to hide smoking from niece and nephew

working on quitting
>tfw no more cravings after switching to Winston Ultra Lights
>tfw when I can finally relax after cutting down from every 45 minutes to an hour to every hour and a half
>tfw I know I can do every 2 hours, then 3 and 4 for a month each then quit on May 1st

>$8 a pack
More like $78 for a 55g pouch, or around $40 for a pack of cigarettes.

>do you guys flip a lucky in a new pack?
Lel I can remember that from when I was 12
I do not go out of money, since I rarely spend any anyway.
Stuffing my own cigs btw, loads cheaper than buying packs around here, and you can sort of regulate how much tobacco you use, like with rolling.
>Do friends or family ever judge you for your habit
No, most of mine are ex-smokers anyway and while they are the loudest to bitch they know it will not change a thing.

Attached: 1954_0.jpg (500x450, 33K)

Day 4 of no dipping. 8 years on smokeless tobacco daily, sometimes as much as a can a day. It's rough bros, i'm trying. The minutes have turned to hours. Boos and weed can't get my mind off it. Can't get into video games or think about anything. Just endless rage.

Attached: 1536545759100.jpg (400x388, 27K)

>flip a lucky in a new pack

What does this even mean

Also smoking helps me have intimate conversations with people which is very cool. I don't function that well in a group setting. By that I mean all I do is crack jokes, there isn't any real feeling in it.

Attached: 1545768861691.jpg (1024x722, 139K)

I love tobacco. It's nice to be able yo get away from the hustle and bustle of life and just have a few moments to myself.

lol 150g... you're a fucking liar

>living in Japan
>cigarettes are $5 a pack
>many restaurants and bars still allow smoking indoors
Feels good man

I'm an infrequent smoker. I'll go weeks without smoking. And then pick up. A pack lasts me days.

There's nothing better than not smoking for weeks and then lighting up that glorious American Spirit. Light green is my color of choice.

My best friend smoked them, I suppose that's why I chose that particular brand. He died a few months ago at the ripe age of 71. Listening to music and contemplating life advice he might give me as I smoke those long-burning Spirits is something that brings me back to him.

I miss him.

I'm on my 3rd day now from being a pack a day smoker.
It's all I can think about too.
We can do it quitbro.

Attached: Marlboro-Cigarettes-Wallpaper-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

>Chainsmoke
>Now have to use CPAP machine at age 27

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk

It wasnt that hard to quit either. I feel like retard, but I am a super anxious person. Should have done xanax like the cool kids but i come from strong anti-drug/anti-crime family so i smoked tons of tobacco, one pack a day, but pipetobacco in pipe

Newport mentol 100s or camel crushes are the best imo, they taste amazing when you drink an like the mint refreshes you

>many restaurants and bars still allow smoking indoors
Oh man, that shit is the best. Nothing beats a cigarette and some green tea after a good curry plate.

>looking to rent a new place
>All ads say no smokers, not even outside

Is this even legal? I don't smoke inside but seriously this seems messed up. Smoking is not illegal.

i always flip a lucky, same one every time. top row, third from the left

Do you live in a dudeweed state?
They might just mean pot.

>people littering their cigs everywhere
>the awful smell it leaves
>fire hazard
>false fire alarms
It's not hard to see why.

I have friends who live in a gated community in a suburb of Denver. Their covenant doesn't permit any smoking on the property. You have to go outside the gates to smoke.

I live in Canada but the ads specifically say cigarettes. I get why they may not like the littering and shit. I always use an ashtray and empty it after 3-4 smokes. Allbi really want to know is if it's legal to even ask this. For example I know that the "no pets" isn't enforceable by law if you get one after the fact.

its an old wwii tradition, soldiers would flip a cigarette in their pack and smoke it last. they called it a "lucky" because if they lived long enough to finish a pack they were a luck son of a bitch

If it was a dudeweed state, then no smoking means no cigarettes

fellow black spirit smoker, hello. also recently started smoking maybe a few months ago and found them to be my favorite.