ITT: girls you'd eat out

pic-lated
I mean eating pussy is a beta thing to do unless it's with the finest broads

Attached: 1466247646389.jpg (720x720, 150K)

A girl like that definitely has HPV. Have fun with your throat cancer.

>that body
>no damn ink/bodymods
Worth the risk.

omg shes like the #1 slut in her zip code

there's only certain girls whose pussy I'd eat
It's a mix of body, face and she looks like she smells like purfume and flowers (unless you see her in pers)
Its rare to find that mix

Attached: 5443234.jpg (479x598, 95K)

who's that in pic related?

Omg she is so pretty. It is truly a shame I can't have her, or any girl for that matter.

Look how smug she is. Even with those eyebrows she's got the easiest life possible thanks to gender and genetics. All she has to do is pick a rich guy and she's set for life. Probably won't need to work a real job, unless it's to meet people.

I know I'm meant to thirst after these pics but fuck me I just feel empty now when I see thots.

Attached: ass feels.jpg (720x960, 77K)

anibutler

Attached: c7a594592abb1f46a1d08127bdba02d396a2eec1_115x77_cropped.jpg (115x77, 8K)

I guess big eyebrows are in again, huh?

Attached: E166E7C9-1ACF-425F-B26E-ECD4A5679D38.jpg (250x293, 25K)

>cakes her face in makeup
>but doesnt bother to cover stretch marks on ass

Attached: 61C00B9C-261F-48FC-8F0A-77DEB48EE6FA.png (584x475, 301K)

Almost any of them, I would love to eat out a girl, too bad I will never get to experience that

100 percent this. She gotta look clean, look like she smells good, be small and fit and cute and look like she got puffy girl parts with sparse light or no hairs.

>I just feel empty now when I see thots

Attached: 3F10BC2A-54DB-4537-BF9E-34B9D73A9E27.jpg (1252x1252, 149K)

>implying someone looks even at a girls eyes nevermind her damn eyebrows.
Are you the elusive fembot or just a fag?

This girl even though she's probably had several miles of dick driven through her

Attached: webmshare_mwzZv.webm (640x480, 1.62M)

eating pussy is for fags. that's gay as fuck. you might as well shove all the dicks she wants to put in there in your mouth first. it's fucking stupid. Women are whores they just want to get pumped and dumped unless they're getting paid to fuck for a certain amount of hours, then they want you to do that because that's them not getting fucked for that amount of time. If you try to eat pussy women will think you're the biggest beta loser in existence. They'll fuck like 30 other guys and then try to get you to lick their pussy after.

Daily reminder that she fucked pewds.

All the 9 girls from Twice.

Attached: TWICE_Page_Two_group_photo.jpg (1500x1103, 577K)

top left is a gross man dyke. I wouldn't fuck that

I'd give an arm to date any of them.

she's on the boundaries of it. If she wasn't so out there
I'd prolly do it

For virgins you guys really are picky. Eating a girl out for a couple minutes should be the very first thing you do once you get here undressed and on the bed, then have her suck your dick while you finger her, only then once our rock hard do you start fucking her, you want her to feel you sliding in at maximum girth/hardness

>dead and in heaven.png
Stop making my yellow fever worse, user

>girls you'd eat out

Attached: 1512079827100.jpg (2048x1152, 229K)

all gooks have shit tons of plastic surgery.
just buy a realdoll

They do not squeal that sexily and do not wash themselfs (yet). So the dolls are a hard pass for now.
Also much better than fat western women with makeup-cakes and a mile long white selfhatred.

I really hate those drawn-on eyebrows. Shit's even faker looking than caked on makeup, like you may as well be fucking plastic.

>muh essteedeeeez!

Lmao grow up and learn stats faggot. Your odds of throat cancer go from almost zero to slitghtly farther from zero

t. Brad who has eaten a few dozen pussies and assholes

Those are gay men with long hair and makeup

Where are they, I can't see them at all?
Also there isn't any point in putting makeup on your body if you're submerging it in the bath

And yes I have HPV and HSV-2 as well and nobody gives a shit about those benign STDs in the real world. If you dont have HIV nobody gives a fuck

The blonde and the boyhaired one I have to pass on but otherwise I would gladly finger and lick their buttholes. I have fucked lots of girls but only one Asian, a Vietnamese to be specific. I licked her pussy and asshole out after our first date at a beer garden then she asked if she could piss on me

They arent there, there is a shadow and is a sad faggot trying desperately to cope

>you might as well shove all the dicks she wants to put in there in your mouth first

I gladly would, but only after the pussy is serviced!

Lol theyre coping. Every faggot on this board would drop to their knees and sloppily do a terrible job of eating Stacys box if she flirted a little and asked for it.

Beggars can't be choosers you dumb fucks

I wanna feel her little body squirming and hear her cute moans and heavy breathing while her tiny hands desperately grab at me.

Attached: qt3.14.jpg (1000x1500, 881K)

Bro I don't care. Nothing would make me happier than having all of them sit on my face after a long day of dance practice.

Attached: 160507_Twice_guerrilla_concert.jpg (595x768, 110K)

Theyre coping and they know it. They would all give a nut for the chance to eat a normie girls pussy out

Based once
Originally

Keep on telling yourself that roastie. Way to cope with your worthlessness.

All day.
I bet it smells amazing.

Attached: FakeIllegalAnnelida.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

>roastie

Im a Bradlet you fucking idiot

this is unironically my fetish.
>drawn-on eyebrows
this is not. natural thicc eyebrows are the best. the drawn and sharply sculpted look is a shit.

>Also there isn't any point in putting makeup on your body if you're submerging it in the bath
what the fuck does this mean? you know they wash their faces right? and that they don't just hang out in baths all day? and that there is no bath in OP?

Yes or Yes.

they wouldnt like someone talking about them like that

Attached: 1544459974673.jpg (544x623, 70K)

Bro shut the fuck up
You know they enjoy the attention.

Attached: 1545969660301.jpg (1992x2160, 352K)

>any asian gril with dyed hair
immediately trashed.