Thanks for spoting me, user, you're the best

>thanks for spoting me, user, you're the best
>anyways, i'm watching Captain Marvel tonight with my wife and have an extra ticket. Wanna come with us?

Attached: 1555205146574~01.jpg (378x768, 66K)

Only if you let me fuck your wife

>:O

>Let
Dude is literally saying Fuck my wife.

it must be those eye glasses and that cuck beard that makes this so bad
someone shop him without them and see if he becums chad

Can someone photoshop his head to be smaller? Or his body so he's taller? The visage of his disproportion is tearing me apart.

You don't see it? It's not just the way his face looks. It's mostly the fact that he's probably 5'3" and it shows. His proportions are way off. His head is huge. He looks like a bobblehead figure. His legs are tiny and his torso is way too long and big. It makes him look like a child with mussles.

>manlet
>chad

when will they learn?

To be honest I think it's the shape of his head. I've reduced its size and it still looks weird.

Attached: Cuck.jpg (378x768, 90K)

I made some further adjustments. His head is slightly smaller and I reduced its height by about an eighth. I think he's starting to look human now.

Attached: Reduced Cuck.jpg (378x768, 90K)

I fixed him.

Attached: prop.jpg (762x891, 236K)

>head at second door hinge
Gotta be like 5'3 tops.

Essence of a gymcel. Has a body like the Marvel heroes he loves, yet he still looks like a soft, weak pussy even when he's taking all these drugs amping up his testosterone.

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

someone already fixed him already, just remove his glasses and make his neck thicker and he looks bretty gud

This guy needs to shave the beard, get a better hairline and he's a 8/10.

Attached: 1549038300866.gif (280x224, 838K)

Only if your wife lets me fuck you

Attached: 1D9CE38A-C920-4CEF-8F1D-BC22C3995ECA.jpg (614x461, 48K)

Had a quick go as well. The camera angle / perspective doesn't do him any favours. Fix that and stretch him out a bit and he looks fine

Attached: 1555340816485.jpg (481x984, 350K)

>get rid of the soi frames
>trim the beard
>better hair cut

Only chads can pull off the soi frames because it contrasts their chad features. Inherently soilent guys like op can't wear soi gear because it accentuates their inherent soiness.

Yeah sure, i would be glad to go with you fren.

this isn't real, is it?

Attached: lmao.gif (177x360, 144K)

Duuuuude, make his mouth open, please

Captain marvel was good

>

Lol this

The gymsöyl.