VEGAN GENERAL

Try the chart edition

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Veganism is the healthiest, environmental friendliest and overall best diet in existence for humans. There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet. End of discussion.

Meat eaters and vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Only civil discussion allowed.

Attached: 1506532416167.png (835x1377, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/allan_savory_how_to_green_the_world_s_deserts_and_reverse_climate_change
youtube.com/watch?v=d_JJNMNAc5A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17921432
fasebj.org/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.25.1_supplement.lb563
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28978542
journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Fulltext/2007/05001/Effect_of_Dietary_Cholesterol_on_Muscle.1949.aspx
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14740338.2011.540568?journalCode=ieds20
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10584048
karger.com/Article/Abstract/235713
fasebj.org/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.24.1_supplement.lb669
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6298507
academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article/63/11/1260/759439
academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article/63/11/1260/759440
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19852882
cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/S0007114511000237
mdpi.com/2072-6643/7/9/5344/htm
youtu.be/XQ5hFdOSRB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha, you're a homo.

Great argumentation as always, meatcuck.

Attached: 1540090087064.jpg (1137x1128, 172K)

I hate vegans, so I would love a containment thread, good riddance

Imagine being such a homo you start thinking animals are sentient.

>vegan wants to be left alone in his safe space
>anybody who has a different opinion should be silenced
Seething.

Vegans are such a fucking cancer. I've been vegetarian for 5 years and now I would start eating meat again just to piss these s-o-y-boy faggots off.

Animals are sentient though.

you cannot get ower *fifteen* nootrients fram plaants.
whatthefackdoyounahtunderstand?
total fucking brainwash.
hehe.
but thats how it is nowadays. deformed fucking slaves.
that means weganism is the least nutritious diet there is. hehe.
but you're all too retarded to realise.
and all wegans stink. it's just a fact.
i haven't farted for years now. why?
because i don't consume *indigestible fibre* aka plants.
he.
if you would listen to your bahdy and follow *nature* then all disease would be cured.
literally. and thats no joke.
we should be drinking blaahd. the organs. the natural human diet.

Attached: hehe.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Attached: milk.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

hahaha

>he doesn't know what sentient means

I don't even blame him. Eating meat lets your brain rot in no time.

Attached: 1536269355420.png (1000x1000, 198K)

Attached: 1536431021766.png (800x600, 124K)

The carnivore "diet" and Veganism are two sides of the same coin

Attached: 921238712389123.jpg (700x350, 97K)

Every single time you post this, people point out your chart is flawed, and essentially boils down to "you're edgy, you're lying, you disagree with me so get out of my thread". The justification thing is also flawed.
The other pictures you post are equally flawed.

Get the fuck off my board. Or even better yet, post a timestamped body pic for all of us to laugh at.

Being sentient doesn't mean shit, who the fuck cares about animals

Cooked meat is what enabled the human brain to develop way faster than any other species

>accidentally eats 10^89 insects
Uh......................................................

Gnna need a citation there, big guy

Attached: 1495089408715.jpg (2500x3155, 1.99M)

Whatever you say meatoid

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1005, 128K)

Brainwashed fucking slaves.

Hehe.

> 10^89 insects
> number of atoms on earth is approx 10^80
i know vegans are retarded but...

REMINDER that ALL vegans are either shills or brainwashed cucks

meat is essential for a healthy diet and every single study suggesting otherwise is a jewish conspiracy

>everyone who disagrees with me is a lying Jew

retard

>ad hominem
>no counterarguments
Seething.

It's true though, no one-sided diet is better than a balanced one.

The current meat consumtion rate is way too high and many diseases result from this. Don't deny it.

Attached: 1520988357624.jpg (612x612, 81K)

see also appeal to authority fallacy

thx

Yeah, well honey, you forget that absolutely all scientific studies agree that veganism is the healthiest diet for humans.

I know there is no moral argument for meat eating. However, I'd rather eat a varied diet like humans always have than be paranoid about deficiencies constantly and have to take a fuckton of supplements

Vegans are fucking faggots lmao.
Stay Gay Fagbois

How do vegans feel about Predators killing and eating Prey in the wild? ie Lions killing Gazelles.

Do you think we should ban and stop animals from killing eachother? After all, the prey are sentient beings who feel pain and suffering when this happens.

If yes, you are ignorant of the food cycle and condemn thousands of animal species to extinction.

If no, you're a hypocrite for asking humans to stop something animals have done for millions of years but allow other animals to commit this murder.

Reminder that all vegans are homosex and deserve death

Attached: based_stop_right_there.png (446x435, 81K)

Vegans should be rounded up and shot.

FPBP

Attached: health-inspector.png (213x222, 71K)

>meat is essential for a healthy diet
Why?

What is unique to meat that is essential to health that a vegan cannot gain from their diet?

>I know there is no moral argument for meat eating
>I know there is no moral argument for population control

Animals are disgusting and we should have nothing to do with them.

> Correlation = causation thread

If this doesn't prove veganism causes mental disease I don't know what will

> Polutes soil with fecal matter

Fuuuuuuck vegans are idiots

ted.com/talks/allan_savory_how_to_green_the_world_s_deserts_and_reverse_climate_change

youtube.com/watch?v=d_JJNMNAc5A

There could be nutrients we don't know about that only exist in meat and animal products, we're always discovering new things for example vitamin PQQ (not only in animal food but this isn't the point)

Besides, diatary cholesterol is essential for increasing testosterone

One fatty acid that people don't about is arachidonic acid , that does not exist in vegan foods and it's very important

>There could be nutrients we don't know
COPE

> Dietary cholesterol
We synthesize all the cholesterol we need ourselves. there is no need for dietary source.

>no moral argument for eating meat

Are vegans literally retarded? Animals are not sentient and are property. Property is all they are, and all they will be. If I want to kill and eat my property, that's not morally wrong. It's about as morally wrong as cutting a tree down in my front yard for firewood.

I would respect the vegans and their lifestyle a lot more if so many of you retards would quit telling everyone that isn't vegan they're a bad person or less than you for eating meat. Veganism is certainly healthier, and it certainly can supplement all the things you might need from eating meat. But it is NOT noble, or a morally righteous lifestyle. You're a mongoloid if you think otherwise.

Taurine is another one

You also synthesize all glucose you "need" (meaning, to function at a maintenance level or even just to survive in the cholesterol case), but you do need to eat some carbs if ypu want explosive strength in the gym don't you? The point I make for cholesterol is to increase testosterone for performance purposes you dumb cunt

citation pls

It's not healthier actually, people think it's healthy in the beginning because you're eating yourself for fatty acids and vitamins

I have no issues at all with killing and eating an animal. Just wanted to let you know.

Stop dodging the question.
>killing animals is wrong
>Your 110% against abortion, correct?
Don't be a hypocrite, do you support murder or not?

Meat eating is not a form of population control. Farming has only drastically increased the populations of livestock animals.

There is no one characteristic you can name that exclusively separates humans from other animals. That being said, humans evolved as omnivores. It's insane to completely cut out either side of that diet and until we can mass produce lab grown meat we are stuck with actual livestock.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17921432

fasebj.org/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.25.1_supplement.lb563

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28978542

journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Fulltext/2007/05001/Effect_of_Dietary_Cholesterol_on_Muscle.1949.aspx

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14740338.2011.540568?journalCode=ieds20

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10584048

karger.com/Article/Abstract/235713

fasebj.org/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.24.1_supplement.lb669

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6298507

academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article/63/11/1260/759439

academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article/63/11/1260/759440

cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/S0007114511000237

mdpi.com/2072-6643/7/9/5344/htm

Do you really think humans ate any vegetables or fruits during the ice age? Mongolians were omnivorous too?

Daily Reminder

Attached: gilletteantimanadcampaigntoxicmasculinitymetoomenarebad933x445.jpg (933x445, 38K)

I'm not a vegan but there isn't a moral argument for killing other animals. And before you say population control, neccesary doesn't mean moral. If it did, it would be moral to kill humans but it's not.
youtu.be/XQ5hFdOSRB8

There is one, actually a very good one. Morals don't apply to animals that aren't human and you would understand this if you studied what objective morals are

Morality is a human construct. It does not exist in nature. We get to decide what is moral and what is not.

If we decide it is moral to kill animals for a reason, then it is moral.

I'd kill every colored man, woman, and child in my state if I could and it'd be moral since they're threatening my sovereignty and prosperity.

Just want to say fuck you vegans and thank you to all normalfags. My gf is breaking free from the suicide starvation death cult that is veganism and ate a turkey wrap last night.

Over the weekend she was staring at my breakfast steak and eggs and nearly drooling. Started eating fish again a few weeks ago.

To all you vegans, when you die and meet your fate in the afterlife, do you think there will be a long line of cows clapping their hooves in gratitude for you not eating meat? If so, what of the countless field animals and insects that you didn't avoid killing in this life?

Bump

this was cringy af mate

You're focusing on small sections and times in human history.

Why don't they? What separates us from them exclusively? What logical reason is there for it not being okay to kill your cat in America?

And for what reason did you decide that it is moral to kill animals? Logic is a human construct but it's applications aren't malleable. Same thing with mathematics.

I think you're look for Jow Forums

>Morality is a human construct. It does not exist in nature.

Attached: 19.jpg (1024x768, 424K)

Attached: 20.jpg (1024x768, 446K)

One of my dreams is giving environmentalist veegans what they want. Gotta minimize le carbon footprint? Okay! I'm game! But you first!
>lock them up naked in chicken cages as reduction ad absurdum that urban living is more ecological
>feed them only vegan oats and organic rain water to really minimize environmental impact
>no animal tested products including vaccines or medicine of any kind
>no grave allowed if they somehow die on this amazing organic vegan lifestyle gotta think of water table

Is this a quote from somewhere?