How do you get omegle tits?

How do you get omegle tits?

>inb4"just look good bro"

protip: this does not get you as far as you want on its own

Attached: index.jpg (151x113, 3K)

some of these chicks is pretty hot yall. i seent it. im not quite chad but im not as awkward as i used to be. whats the formula my aspie ass keeps missing

Attached: lala.png (299x214, 46K)

>be a manlet
>have a massive dick

>go on text
>talk about music for like 5 hours straight
>add each other on skype
>continue talking
>eventually take it into camming
>fall for each other, hard
>start sexting, sending nudes to each other and masturbating over cam
>make plans to meet up and fuck
>do so
>get into long distance relationship
>work through it for literal years, meeting a lot along the way and talking/camming near constantly to keep the flame alive
>eventually manage to move across the country and move in together
>be the happiest you have ever been
>fuck everything up through inaction and generally being a depressive piece of shit instead of keeping up with your goals and aspirations
>make her lose interest and fall out of love with you
>get cheated on and kicked out to the literal streets
>get tormented for months with unsolicited stories about her new bf and pictures of her and her new bf in bed
the true omegle experience

Attached: 1544375623865.png (599x596, 585K)

dont even have to look good, just dont look creepy or like a child. girls that are horny enough will offer it to you or flash before nexting. its happened to me a couple times but as lucky as i was it doesnt happen too often.

do you do literally anything, body language wise?

If this is real... I'm sorry, man.

Usually it takes a few hours if skipping constant shit. I just ask if they wanna see my cock or something and the ones who say yes usually are down. Also what is with the new update? When did they do that?

i wish it wasn't, but it is real.
if happiness slaps you in the face, don't take it for granted and destroy it like i did. it was my own fault it went down the way it did.

do what?

of course this is original

I'm able to get most girls to show me their tits on there but a lot don't go further than that unless I pressure them to. So after you get them to show their tits or bra, blackmail them by listing off every site you will post the video of them showing their tits to.

Summary: be decent looking and manipulate lighting, and lie about your life a lot. Ask for tits if she says no, offer your dick. If she says no again. Blackmail her by saying you will photoshop her face onto fake nudes and bot them to the top of Instagram.

Attached: big thot.png (642x541, 787K)

I used to jerk off on omegle alot when I was 13 and sometimes I wonder if theres vids of my child self saved on some creepy old fuckers hdd.

Attached: 1514577291950.jpg (462x429, 25K)

What do you mean?

Originally of course xd

Same, except Im scared its my butthole

don't forget the interests r9k, r9komegle bois and girls

bump for the omegle team lets go!

but everytime I get on r9k chat I get called a chad and skipped

who wants to even go on here anymore now that you're forced to use your mic and listen to people's shitty webcam mics

Fuckk you shiits stop skipping me

You can usually tell which girls are willing to show tits by the second you see them, in my experience the ones that are up to it usually don't show face. It also depends on how lucky you are really, sometimes Ive had multiple girls flash in just under an hour, others not a single one after a few hours. I think weekends bring out more horny girls

Attached: 1543362788336.jpg (406x371, 89K)

you don't

stop thinking with your dick

gosh

>stop thinking with your dick
>gosh
Fuck off whore

>tfw a couple days ago I spent 2 hours going through random dicks on unmoderated until I found a girl that would watch me jack off

Truly, one of the lowest points of my life, lads. First and last time doing that.

>fall out of love
this is a retarded concept.

I might just be in a really dark place right now, but I am curious to know more about your adventures in blackmail.

It's also a fetish of mine, so, shoot.

yeah this is exactly why i stopped going. too sketch.

Lol I've done that so many times but I've also struck gold really quick there before too. Yesterday I whipped my dick out for some girls on chatroulette and they told me I had minute to cum for them. I did but literally at the last second, and then they even said thank you. So many hot experiences but never have I been with a girl irl

hard mode: how can I find a semi fucked up younger female of legal age and get her to fall in love with me on omegle? I did this once before I realized the value in it and now I'd like to replicate the first instance. I'm somewhat handsome if that matters.

how'd you lose it? what, specifically, did you fuck up? please enumerate
>this is a retarded concept.
don't be naive, it happens
>inb4 naive shit like "you were never REALLY in love to begin with"

similar interests: tumblr

>>inb4 naive shit like "you were never REALLY in love to begin with"
Can you explain how that's a naive opinion to have?

>Can you explain how that's a naive opinion to have?
it's a no true scotsman argument and it demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding of the (innate, biological) nature of women

>lack of understanding of the (innate, biological) nature of women
Is there a book or site you can recommend for this? I'm having trouble understanding them sometimes.

>I'm somewhat handsome if that matters.
cringe

>Is there a book or site you can recommend for this? I'm having trouble understanding them sometimes.
My strat was to date a woman for 10 years and then discover Jow Forumstheredpill and realize 95% of what they post is the truth. I know reddit is taboo here but that sub in particular contains a lot of useful info.

Of course, this assumes that you're a winner and not a permabot/permacel like many people here. You have to be willing to accept the truth and use it to your advantage.

>>I'm somewhat handsome if that matters.
>cringe
you retarded zoomers cringe at literally everything lol, it's totally meaningless now because of how you cunts overuse it

>you're a winner
fuck. all those arcades when i was younger said i can't be a winner cause i use drugs :(

memes aside, what I mean is that you have a winning mindset and you're willing to use knowledge to your advantage rather than stew over it and cultivate mental illness

but yeah I use drugs too

were da druqs at

CRINGE LMAOOOOO
*dabs on*

>CRINGE LMAOOOOO
>*dabs on*
kek

*breathes in*
HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I feel you man.. I feel that

more like

> get weed
> smoke blunt
> fuck you dad

Used to talk to such a sexy girl daily I met from there and we would sext. Then she found out I had a long distance gf and stopped talking to me. Probably thought I met her on OMegle too

You can tell how gay the mods and jannies are this season by how long these threads stay up.

>you can tell how much i don't like thing by how much i say i don't like thing
free bump 4 u, nice try

i could have pointed out how cringey it is that you're on omegle looking for a damaged young girl to force yourself on but i decided to throw you a bone :^)

just mute your mic?

nothing cringy about that, faggot, it's a strat with an end goal
>arbitrarily cringing at everything because you're honestly that insecure and cringing is how you cope

I've done that multiple times. It's so glorious you have no idea. I've fucked half a dozen women from omegle, virgins from barely legal to 24.

>it's a strat with an end goal

Attached: 1408225074080.png (354x508, 303K)

>posting old white men
fucking CRIIINNNNNNGEEEEE lol