The dissapointment in the mans face is always immeasurable, but the wife never cares...

The dissapointment in the mans face is always immeasurable, but the wife never cares. Why are women so shallow and unintelligent?

Attached: 1616CEE9-F744-4B4A-A107-C33523AA4F8A.jpg (640x480, 35K)

She isn't. She is just supporting the feminine side of her son because she herself is a feminine human being.

Of course the masculine figure feels bad that his son is not embracing his masculinity.

Women absolutely hate betas. If they had their way, they would all become second class women or die. Even mothers feels this way towards their beta sons.

They're just better at putting on a facade. At times women will appear to explode for no reason, but that's actually due to suppressing their true feelings all the time.

God dammit I hust woke up from my nap and one of the first things I see is this retardation.

better go back to sleep big boy, the grownups are talking ;)

I assume this is so common in Hollywood because these are individuals who are very high in trait openness. You could easily name many famous people with trans children.

Could be a biological thing. Mothers love their kids unconditionally and are there to just provide for them as in feeding, caring, etc. They don't care and tend to fall into the bubble the man has to create for his family. Men on the other hand want their kids to survive in the long run, especially a son. Either that or it's just a prideful thing, as in their son is like their best friend, the father-son relationship is now destroyed.

I can't imagine how heartbreaking it is for a father to go through this. Fuck this mentally ill enabling world, it's only making us suffer more.

Colin is actually very supportive of it

Attached: 2C0AE57B-191F-46F8-B1EA-3953B513567B.png (888x836, 519K)

>not realizing that he's trying to keep appearances that he isn't a transphob
You know deep down he's hurting but he'll pretend and trick his own mind into thinking that it's okay for his son to want to chop his penis off

Heh more like Collin mockery hehe

Look at his instagram and feel sad. Look at his face and how he tries to present himself to the world and tell me you havent seen that same expression come back at you when you tried to take a selfie.

He's so obviously fucked but it is such a tragic thing for someone to be as grotesque and disorienting as Colin's son.

Instagram: kinleymochrie

that's the face colin is always making when he's on stage though

Because women are actually capable of deep, familial love unlike moids

Imagine thinking this is insightful

I want to say no you are wrong but my dad leaving to take out the trash and not coming home until I was 18 is making me sorta biased on this so I can't really say anything against it without and bias.

Would you?

Fucc

Attached: D4F9135B-9AFA-4541-80C6-F6A495E76DC5.jpg (557x1049, 469K)

Because they see it as a way to gain status. I already know that the second their kid went trans she was finding excuses to call everybody she knows and shoving it in the conversation.

Fuck off. Loving your child is not saying that they are the most special thing ever and supporting Al their decisions no matter how bad they are. It's setting them on the right course in life and making sure they will be well adjusted and putting them in a position to pursue happiness. That is not this woman is doing. What you think deep familial love is actually laziness and a lack of true care.

These are supportive liberal families. Most mothers are against their sons transitioning, most fathers more so. Which is why in the gradient you will see fathers barely tolerating it and mothers accepting it, while in other segments you'll find fathers beating their kids up while the mothers manipulate them to stop transitioning.

Why is this? I think the father thinks of himself as the son and the son as the father. Your father sees you as an extension of himself, for which trannies breaking away from masculinity is like tarnishing a part of who they [the fathers] are. Mothers can't self-insert as the son, for which transition doesn't mean a part of them is destroyed. The reason mothers could find it upsetting would be if they had libidinal urges towards the son, or if they had transfered the being of the father into the son. Of course specially in mothers, the social stigma behind transgenderism could also be a major force behind their repulsion.

Lmao, a moids perspective. Cool story bro, next tell me why im wrong about abortion.

Stick to putting sick spoilers onto crappy cars

Attached: 0EEF2E5E-8C0E-48C9-888F-503DED53D82E.jpg (680x680, 81K)

This is true. Dis planet erfh we here to survive

She's just hiding it. I would wonder where I went wrong if my child turned out this way or vegan.

Women never give two shits about their lineage, unlike men.

it's mainly because women are better at faking their emotions
However, this issue also hits fathers harder because it's easier for fathers to "self-insert" as the son and realize the horror of the situation.