Carbohydrates = AIDS

Reminder that eating carbohydrates is a terrible idea and that a ketogenic diet is optimal and the most natural

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYEhjUq4wNA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19217814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hehe

Hehe

So is keto a meme or not?

Reminder that being in a ketogenic state for long enough will literally kill you

heyes

hehe

It's a meme. Why the fuck do you need to do all that "activating ketosis" bullshit if you can't maintain that state indefinitely. You know what you can maintain indefinitely? EATING FUCKING LESS FOOD

> a ketogenic diet is optimal and the most natural

His hairline says otherwise :)

based hehe poster

Keto is the optimal way of eating but carb cycling is a good idea

Here’s why you’re wrong in regards to which is natural. Humans, in nature, would have eaten whatever they could get. Maybe for months straight it was nothing but nuts and fruit and some fish here and there, but then perhaps the group took down several large deer and ate mostly that for months with minimal amounts of nuts and fruit. Look at chimps, they were previously assumed to only eat plants and some bugs on occasion, now they’ve been observed hunting small primates. They not only hunt them for food but because they enjoy it. And they don’t do it every now and again, they do it whenever they can. That’s 99.8% same dna as us. We shouldn’t be 100% vegan/vegetarian or 100% carnivore. A mix of both.

I realize this thread is partially just a bait thread when it’s posted, as well as the vegan ones. Because it wouldn’t just be constant debates and memes it would be actual advices for each other “oh yeah man seal liver has more of that vitamin than ox liver”. But I’m posting this for the massive retards who take the bait or try to argue why veganism is better and then dipping out of here. Your responses will not be read, I’ll take my (you)s, masturbate over them furiously until I rip dick skin and then skip the actual post.

No thanks. Fuck your carb cycling I'm not a cardiofag. Only cardio I do is swim and that's just an excuse to feel the water and sun.

It's a natural European hairline

I’m a homosexual pedophile if that matters.

LMAO what's this cunt doing next to a white board, he just learn how to write his name or something?

hehe, I tried it. I ended up with a bloated stomach and low energy. The keto meme is bullshit, a balance of macros that fit your lifestyle is the best way.

Guarantee he has a higher IQ

I'm going to be very disappointed if I dont see this posted in every thread today

Than the whiteboard? Doubt it.

>stares at sun for hours
modern-day Einstein!

All these DYEL nerds thinking they can get big without carbs lol.
Current Macros:
570g Carbs
80g Fat
250g Protein

Attached: tyrtyr.jpg (1190x1190, 413K)

Most of that is water weight, Michelin Man

> Talks shit about vegans for years
> One throws paint at him
> Does nothing with tears in his eyes like a cuck

Attached: 1555069355702.png (680x798, 327K)

vegans, ketards, carnivores, vegetarians are all cringe as fuck

real chads are omnivores

I'm carrying 30kg of water weight am I?
This is me last summer 30kg lighter on 250g carbs, 45g fat and 188g protein
The way I see it is you need carbs for energy to lift big heavy weight for reps, as long as you can keep your insulin sensitivity in order then keep smashing them carbs and making gains.
I am life time natty so idk if it is different for enhanced lifters

Attached: MVIMG_20180704_103221.jpg (3024x4032, 3.18M)

Carbs will give a bodybuilder more full looking muscles as glycogen is stored as 4 parts water in the muscle. But let's not pretend you can't lift heavy on keto.

Carbs are also a better energy source and that boost in insulin will help make gains.
I don't have an issue with keto for weight loss, but for bodybuilding it is bad

>they do it whenever they can
because meat is the healthiest, and nuts/fruit are a backup to build fat stores and avoid starvation

>because meat is the healthiest
Until that TMAO, IGF1, Cholesterol, Saturated fat, Heme iron, etc... take their toll

try not to trip with all that backpedaling

I'm not giving up my milk.

It's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYEhjUq4wNA

So most people are real chads, then? Because the vast majority of people are omnivorse. As they should be, because doing any of those extreme diets and not just being careful with portions and not eating garbage is how humans are supposed to be. Although the "eating garbage" part is something a lot of people need to work on.

> Until that TMAO, IGF1, Cholesterol, Saturated fat, Heme iron, etc... take their toll

Holy shit you actually believe this nonsense?

electrolytes and water are a huge issue on keto for me, how do I get enough magnesium and potassium without supplements and how do I retain more water?
I'm keto for 6 weeks, I can't lift due to injury and I'm 135 pounds @5'8.
Don't tell me just to eat carbs, I'm doing this as an experiment for school.

Sv3rige literally says u need to eat carbs to make optimal gains, he eats carbs in his what i eat in a day videos

keto is perfectly natural. take that as you will.

Attached: dj8l8Wh.jpg (1183x761, 406K)

Yes. Because i'm not a manchild who is willfully ignorant because I'm desperate to hear good things about bad habits.

I would love it if bacon was healthy and there was no health consequences from drinking beer but it isn't so.

>bacon
That's your argument? That's your example? Bacon is practically 60% fat.
Of course it'll take its toll if you just eat bacon and never do anything you fucking retard
Lean red meat? Poultry? Fish? That's the meat we're talking about here. Not your shitty meme food.

Nice try, but I'm European. He's just balding.

Attached: 123.jpg (514x569, 70K)

Do those things not contain TMAO, Heme Iron, Cholesterol, IGF1?

Keto short term is natural, keto long term isn't. Use it if you quickly need to lose weight, don't stay on it. The Inuit Eskimos developed a fucking genetic mutation that prevents ketosis in order to survive on their diet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19217814