You realize that feminizing more cute bois takes power away from roasties, right?

You realize that feminizing more cute bois takes power away from roasties, right?

>in b4 hurrr duhjenerut
>in b4 hurrrrrr im not gay
>in b4 hurrrrrr christianity

This is a brainlet free zone

Attached: 98D32929-39BC-4E1F-9067-1A4E4ACC8B85.jpg (1440x1080, 344K)

i love a nice trap now and then, but if you think well about it, you are not taking power from them, you are just tranforming a damaged boy into a roastie.

Just let it think my man.

It's great op.
>be in college
>gross roastie trys to ask if I have a gf
>reply yes and show a photo of my sisters friend and I at a conference together
>tell gross roastie that's a girl(male) and why would I even date biofemales ever again
>she is absolutely speechless
>find later she became a TERF
Gotta do God's work user.

i would unironically want to be with a qt femboy, i just cant seem to find one, i wouldnt care whether ppl think im gay or degenerate or watev desu

I hate faggots far, FAR more than i hate women.

So kill yourself

Fuckin baste and trappilled. Does she(male) dress in kinky outfits and submit to you in disagreements too?

Biocunts are so fucking entitled, in particular the white ones that Jow Forumstards fantasize over, that theyre practically impossible to talk to. They need to be knocked down several pegs

Imagine being this deep in the closet in year 2016+3, when its not only okay but trendy to be gay

Why does this incel keep spamming this guy here?

Attached: 1413078392320.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Im not an incel, I have had sex with two biocunts and two cute traps. Both of the traps had bigger dicks than mine and both of them fucked my ass. You will never experience

Spine shaking pleasure like I got when I felt a cute asian girl shoot hot cum onto my prostate

>TERF
Talk about a bunch of loons.

You know what takes away power from roasties? Cutting off their power, literally

Sounds more like it's weening out the lowgrade men so that they don't reproduce. If anything you're helping out the normie and roasties by breeding yourselves out of existence

Having sex with dudes is great if you're gay.

But it really doesn't. Traps can't give you a family. They can be feminized to be the most passable trans woman, but they will NEVER give you your own flesh and blood. Your family die. You will always be ashamed about it. Yes it's wrong. Yes it's gay. Yes it's EASY to get sex with them, but they are NOT women and never will replace them.

Attached: 1546069488652.jpg (668x722, 174K)

That's pretty gay, user. Sounds like a real woman wanted to give you a chance and you hurt her by saying she is less attractive than another dude (that's what a woman will hear). That's worse than her being a roastie, you know that right?

Feminizing cute bois isnt as satisfying as feminizing big strong men because there's a sense that you had a bigger impact in their lives

This just creates roasties with dicks.

Huh never thought of it liek that

>This just creates roasties with dicks.
THIS THIS THIS

>This just creates roasties with dicks.

Agree desu. Most of the "femboys" I've known are either narcissistic to the absolute maximum and attention whore harder than any Instaslut, or they have all kinds of fucking mental damage / insanity from some kind of trauma in their lives.

The narcissist attention whores are the worst. It takes 30 seconds for some hairless twink (and not even that really) to throw on some panties and take a few selfies to get instant validation via Twitter or similar. Once they get a taste of that - shit's over. I've seen all too many develop the exact same mentality as women, using beta orbiters and indulging chad once in a while - the whole routine.

It may take power away from women, but in the end about 90% of the "femboy twink" crowd are effectively women in men's bodies. The other 10% are pretty cool because they either don't let the power go to their head, or they got the right kind of parenting and didn't end up some kind of traumatized mess and are down to earth / honest with themselves about the whole crossdressing / trap thing.

Attached: Responsible Father.png (400x710, 54K)